May 25, 2024, 08:25:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1216513 times)
YPang

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 28, 2008, 09:58:14 PM »

Hello every one my name is jacky ,from Thailand and I migth need some help form you guys.hv a nice day..... Smiley
Robbie Self

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 29, 2008, 01:46:57 PM »

Hello everyone from the great state of Alabama I am a newbie and don't know much about internet marketing so any help will be much appreciaed.
C Reid-Kelly

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 29, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »

Hi my name is Crystal Kelly. I am from The Bahamas. I am excited about the new venture. I have only been doing this for four days and already someone has signed up. Thats because I send emails to persons asking them to view the video.
However, the steps from my sponsor can be fustrating because the sites are now user friendly. I am to be more effective in my employment at GDI. There is still so much I dont understand but yet I have to help others. How can I help them if I dont fully understand what I am doing. I am just going to follow it through and see what the end results is. But hey this isnt as easy as you made it out to be. But my o my money is a great motivator. I really want to know this establishment inside out though. I will feel more confident that way.
Anyone have any suggestions give me a buzz....
Oh I was ask to move my downline....how do I do this? when do I do this? and is it necessary?
BryanMcCarte

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 01, 2008, 07:02:32 AM »

ok been working on my site having problems trying to post my banners and how do i get it out there for the world to see

Help i'm lost and confused
KazuoIsobe

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 01, 2008, 07:02:33 AM »

Hello! My name is Kazuo Isobe,from Shizuoka,Japan.

I just started this GDI business in January 30.

I introduced 2 members now.

I'd like to be a top member in Japan.
AlexD

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 01, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »

Hello Everyone,
My name is Alex. I am new to GDI. I am very excited to have joined this wonderful family. I hope that I will get along well and have the best results as we learn from one another.
DaveG

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2008, 02:19:56 PM »

HI My Name is Dave and I just joined GDI the other day through my uncle Joe McCully
And I am Happy to be here .I look forward to working with you all.
Much success!! Smiley
JamesFraser

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 02, 2008, 08:04:41 AM »

hello, my name is Jim From CT.
2 days in. Stating to build down line.
Still Navigating Slowly. The whole thing seems like a no brainer.
If I meet resistants and I think they would be good at this I offer to give
them the $10.00 for the first month and that puts them over the edge.
The forum is great, I pick up great tips all day.
Ronald Breese

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2008, 08:04:42 AM »

Hello everyone! I'm very new and hope to learn something  ;Dfrom you all. I would like to some day return the favor to other new members. Looking forword to all your posts. See you in the forums...
NirmaleeniE

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2008, 08:04:42 AM »

I joined you only today and I need to build my website.  I have no idea how to build one. Does WSDOMAINS have ready made websites?
Laurence Cuschieri

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2008, 09:55:02 AM »

My name is Laurence Cuschieri, I'm 37 years old and I live on the beautiful island of Malta. I would like some help. I've sent e-mails to persons and only 5 replied. What is the next step and how i'm going to have commissions on these new members?
IEleonor

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »

hi my name is eleonor from japan.my pleasure to meet you all.
Andrew Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »

Hi all ... As you can this short message above can some one PLEASE give me a hand as i don't know where to start ie  with my email to change it fro my hotmail account to GDI account,website, traffic on web site ..

What do i need to do ..If anyone out there in the cosmos i listerning HHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
JoeKuester

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 04, 2008, 02:49:42 AM »

Cool Hello, my name is Joe and live in Ventura, Ca. There seems to be a lot of info to read at first. I'm working on building a down line and would take any suggestions to move forward.
Thanks
Carrie H

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 04, 2008, 04:47:07 AM »

Smiley Another Newbie to GDI... saying Hi to All

Looking forward to 'Financial and Time Fr:eedom with GDI"

My name is Carrie H and my abode is in Homosassa, FL previously Weeki Wachee, FL. before that Thonotosassa, FL
My in-laws (or is that out-laws) asked if we could ever move someplace that was easy to pronounce and spell...  Roll Eyes
Of course they failed to mention that we did live in Jacksonville Beach, FL... that's an easy one.

I think that covers my intro... except I'd like to mention I am a retired 'clown' and kinda chatty Grin

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: