May 18, 2024, 12:21:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 782291 times)
Rhiannon_J

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: September 20, 2007, 04:00:16 AM »

Hi everyone!! Southern Maryland here! Joined two days ago and I'm really excited about GDI! Already have business cards printed and my website is now live! I'm a web designer by trade and knocked that out today.

Now that that's all done can now focus on building my downline! Woot! We CAN do this!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:02:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
James Reinholdt

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: September 20, 2007, 04:00:16 AM »

Hi all

My name is Jim Reinholdt, from Litchfield, MN.  My wife and I are excited about this opportunity as my wife owns a candle/gift shop and also does Avon and Tupperware.  What a great deal to have a website where we can promote all of them and insert the hyperlink to Nancy's personal Avon site.  All for $10 bucks a month!!!!!!!!!!  This is unbelievable as well and the potential income that can be derived from just getting people to look at GDI for their online needs.

I wish to thank my direct upline for sending me the email which could potentially change my life.  I look forward to interaction with this forum regularly

Good Luck all
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:00:39 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Maureen Zuerner

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 20, 2007, 06:07:45 PM »

Greetings!  One more to add to the list from the Western Part of US.

I am from El Cerrito, CA across from the great San Francisco Bay.

Have been with GDI for I can't remember.  (Getting older doesn't
help!)  But nice to meet everyone here.  You can contact me any
time you like here and I hopefully will reply sometime before I die.
(Just kidding!) 

Do have a good week and hopefully someone will get back in
touch with me here someday. Later All!
Mo as my friends know me too.
Alan Oser

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 21, 2007, 03:10:18 AM »

Hello. I just signed up a few moments ago and boy am I lost....lol.........
I sent a mess of invites out before having my mebsite set-up.....will this be a problem ?

I am a 54 year old man, worked construction most of my life so I am easily lost when it comes to html and setting up webpages.....
Setting up the site is so simple tht a child can do it...yeah right......I don't seem to be able to find the help button very useful........so what does that tell you ?
Any suggestions would be apreciated.......
MauriceSmith

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 21, 2007, 03:10:18 AM »

I am new to the site and hope I do this right. Is there anyone out there that live in Reno or close to Reno.

Maurice Smith
Robert Dilley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #995 on: September 24, 2007, 02:59:11 AM »

I just recently signed up for this and like the idea. 
I just wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the group.
My name is Robert, and other then this, I do computer and web design.  Also a bit of a race nut (building and racing cars).

Thank you, and I am looking forward to this.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:01:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MickeyDutt

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »

I just got in today and looing forward to becoming financially free.

I am from Washinton State and just getting started in Internet marketing.

If anyone has any good suggestion about how to do this business I would love to hear it.

See ya at the Top  Cool

Mickey
R_Karns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #997 on: September 26, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »

I figure I should drop a line and say hello to everyone. I'm located in central Maine, and I'm trying to find a way to make a bit of extra money in my free time. I'm new to this whole system, but I always liked challenges so it should be an interesting endeavor.

Again, hello everyone,
-Robert
R Hansen

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 26, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »

Hi everyone! I'm Robin from Tucson, AZ.  
I can't tell you how excited I am about this. I have been searching and searching, spending way too much money on garbage and "secret systems" LOL
Suddenly, yesterday, it was like God just sat GDI in my lap! WOW.  I can't wait to see what happens! Grin
I'd love to hear from some of you. Whoo Hooo!! I am out of the gate! Smiley

~Robin~

~Robin~
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #999 on: September 29, 2007, 09:23:18 PM »

Welcome aboard Robert,
Yes, I believe you will find GDI an interesting endeavor.  Search through the forums as there is a wealth of information to go through.  Good luck and may success be yours.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1000 on: September 29, 2007, 09:30:51 PM »

Hi Alan,
I can relate.  I don't know much about the techincal stuff like HTML either.  However, the only way to get a handle on things is by trying different things.  If you used the invite system, I believe your visitors will be sent to the site where they can view the movie.  So no worries with regards to not having your site up and running yet.  Also, go through the forums.  Most questions that you may have will probably be addressed somewhere.  If not, post it and we will assist you.  Take care and good luck setting up your site.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
M_Norvell

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 03, 2007, 05:22:57 AM »

Hello,

My name is Megan and I just signed up today and I am so excited. I am student in Florida. I have slowly but surely started up on here. Just wanted to say hello and would appreciate any words of advice! I love the internet especially being a student and all. Hope this works out cause I'm ready to grow.

Thanks

Megan
StaceyCarlson

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 03, 2007, 03:23:11 PM »

My name is Stacey Carlson.  I'm 34 years old and I just started GDI.  I'm very excited about the opportunity that lies ahead, and I will be happy to hear of any suggestions anyone might have about how to market GDI?
RobertK2

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 06, 2007, 05:40:20 PM »

My nome is Bob Kacalski. i reside in Cheektowaga NY, yes you read that right Cheektowaga. It's an indian name for Land of the crab apples. Really it's just oputside of Buffalo , New York. This si something totally new to me. I have been surfing the net for some time now looking for a work from home opportunity. Most guaranteed me that I would make a million over night. Tempting but not logical. I came to this opportunity thru Hits2u and i am very happy that i stumbled onto this web site and joined. Currently I am trying to builrd my down line. I have over 1,000 emails out there but have not been successfull as of yet. I have had some individuals go through the flash presentation and have followed up with an emaail but still no takers. I have been sending out 100 email through the invite toll offered by GDI. i't really a no brainer to send these email out.  Without being directed to 1,000's of sites offering contact lists (I have one that givew me 2,500 leads per week) does any one have some guidance on how I can get the most market coverage and a resonable conversion rate. Buy the way how do I spell check my post?

Any help is appreciated.   
MichaelJohnson1

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 08, 2007, 06:16:12 AM »

Hi, I'm Mike from Las Vegas! Just wanted to see if any people I could talk to in my city and maybe let me know some good tips for this Sin city.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: