May 25, 2024, 06:10:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 785478 times)
JackJaynes

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: November 21, 2007, 04:44:32 AM »

Hi
I am just getting started and I am not sure I am doing anything right. If there is a secret to being good at this I sure would like to learn what it is any help anyone can give would be great.
Thank you all
Jack Wink
Joshua Bell

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: November 22, 2007, 08:01:42 AM »

Hey I'm stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia. I'm currently deployed in Iraq and have signed up from over here. Really trying to make some extra money. Just want to to say hello to everyone at GDI.
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

Hi Everyone!! I'm from Western North Carolina -- Weaverville, to be exact! I'm very excited to be part of the GDI family! I'm currently doing the seven-day free trial but I am signing on after that!

Good to meet all of you!  Grin
MEpps

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

Hello all

I'm a newbie to GDI, day 2 as I type this, and i'm new to everything. Open to everything to get this to fllllyyyyy. I have 1 person in my downline so far.
I'm all over the DC/MD/VA metro area, so if you're close by, feel free to contact me!

-"Q"

There's nothing funny about makin' money...Unless you want it to be!
Scott_M

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:39 AM »

Hello everyone (or anyone)  Cheesy
I've only recenly joined in the last few days and have started getting some free advertising together.  Are there any other members in the central FL area? (I'm just south of Orlando).  Any feedback on good advertisement wording would be great to... I'd be happy to discuss ideas with anyone.

I plan on buying some leads later this week, when I have a little more free time from work, anyone had any recent experience with these?

Paul S

Hi Paul! And everyone else too!

I am in Orlando too! I live near the Millenia Mall and the new Ikea Undecided

I just joined last week, and I am looking for ways to increase my downline. I am trying to design some pictures to use with online advertizing, and flyers. Any ideas would be great!

Scott M
TimothyHorak

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:39 AM »

Hello, Im very new, and want to become a very good promoter of website.ws, by helping everyone I come in contact with to join up too.

Im' from Texas and will heading back soon.
RUhl

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 29, 2007, 03:19:58 AM »

Brand new guy from the beautiful California High Desert! Hello everyone Cool
M_Rasmussen

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 29, 2007, 03:23:40 AM »

I just found this great opportunity and am greatful =)  This is coming at a time in my life where financials are not where they should be, family struggles with brother and trying to support my daughter! (I have a 9 year old and love it!)

Lets be real here, we all desire to have more time to do things we want to do with family, friends, loved ones... or just need some time for ourselves =)  Keep things real, be honest in all your dealings, and I cant see how or why this business would fail any of us by keeping it simple.

My personal goal is to get to a level of financial freedom with this business so that I can spend the time to go back and learn things I really want, such as 3D animation. I want to be able to tell my daughter, Yes! I have a full 2 weeks in the summer I can spend with you =) 

Feel free to give me a shout for any insights =)

Best wishes to all!

Mark Rasmussen

Renee_B

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 30, 2007, 01:45:33 PM »

Excited to be here!  Just joined today here in sunny Phoenix, Arizona (even though it is raining right now!) Grin

Renee
M Radabaugh

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:26 AM »

Hi everyone I'm new, just joined yesterday.
I'm from Buffalo-NFLS, NY Anyone else on here from this neck of the woods?
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1045 on: December 03, 2007, 09:31:24 AM »

Hi Mark and Welcome to GDI,

This is a great opportunity in many ways.  Your comment about keeping things "real" and being "honest" are great points to follow through on.  Perseverance will also see you through success.  Many people become frustrated when they set unrealistic goals.  Business of any sort will take time to build.  I wish you much success and happiness as you build toward your freedom.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
S_Esquibel

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 04, 2007, 04:08:24 AM »

Rialto, Ca
Elena D

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 04, 2007, 03:13:37 PM »

Hi from Seattle, Washington
I invited ten people, now what do I do?  Do I need to set up a website?
LaurieH

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:26 PM »

I'm am so excited about this opportunity! It's the first program I have EVER found that is available to EVERYONE. Most opportunities are not there for the Average Joe. There there for the ones who already make a comfortable income. So... HELLO FROM OKLAHOMA! I'm here to stay! Grin
CDempsey

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »

Hi This is Chris from So. Cal and i live with my fiance Dale and family pets,2 dogs Jill, Chance and nutmeg the cat, plus a parakeet Peewee. I  love country music and my grandchildren ages 4 years to 3 months I have 3 grandsons and 2 granddaughters and 1 on the way in May!!!! Glad to meet u all.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: