May 05, 2024, 11:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456297 times)
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #675 on: November 05, 2007, 08:30:57 AM »

Welcome Don & Lisa! Probably the best tool you could invest in to promote your business besides the business cards & dvd's is a good autoresponder to build your contact list.

Take care,
Robert
Sommorn Kumfoopen

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 05, 2007, 09:10:23 PM »

hi, everyone

I am from ChiangMai, Thailand. This is my first week in GDI. Hopefully to get some advise from friends to let me know the channel to get the first downline.
Thanks. Roll Eyes
SGrainger

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 05, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »

Hello, everybody, I am new to GDI  and I am intrigued   on the way that many of you sign up, up to 40 people in a week, I want to learn to do that, I want to have all of your suggestions, in getting sign ups in abundance. Please state your experience here, I am willing to learn.
Keith Jackson

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 06, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »

Hey I started Just last week and am pretty excited about quitting my job soon. I just want to make sure this is something that will last into my retirement. Or at least make enough to invest in other things.

so far all my marketing has been friends and family and no sign-ups yet.
Donna_H

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 08, 2007, 12:28:32 AM »

Hello from Dallas, Texas.   I look forward to getting to know everyone at GDI.   I joined today so I'm still looking through everything and taking it all in ~ so no words of wisdom here yet.   Tongue

Much Success,

Donna
ChipMcgoron

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 09, 2007, 06:03:43 AM »

chip my name is chip mcgoron,i used to know a chip synder in laingsburg mich.if you dont mind what is a good way to get my business going.chip
Jack Chang

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 09, 2007, 06:03:43 AM »

Hi Everyone
I just joined GDI
great to meet you all
I am still having hard time promoting this
any help would be appreciated it
Maria CriseldaArroyo

View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 09, 2007, 06:03:43 AM »

Hello! Im cris, a 24 year old female from Philippines..Im a new member here at GDI and im glad to be here!
Jack Chang

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 09, 2007, 06:05:03 AM »

Hi everyone I am new to GDI
I just joined I know it cost $10/month for the website
I never knew there was a Annual fee as well? $10 too
it doesn't say on the website or anything
Should I tell people there are 2 fees when I promote then? or no
thanks guys
L_Wright

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »

Hi everyone!
    I just signed up with GDI and would like to hear from other netpreneurs how to get GDI off the ground! Happy success to us all! Smiley
Theosis N

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »

Hi. I just joined today. Looking forward to getting this all going!
I'm on the right track if I got this far already?!?

Hi there, not sure if anyone has replyed to your post yet, either way...

once you are logged into your home page of GDI

on the left hand panel you will see Domians (I am of course assuming that you have already set up a Domian) click on Change DNS

If you have never done much website building you most likely want to start with site builder, this is where you can setup templates and well is it pretty easy, drop me a line in my inbox if you get stuck.

If you are somewhat more advanced at website building then click on basic hosting, and you can upload your own website that you have created via an FTP program (or get someone else to do it)

Hop this help, like I say always happy to help, let me know if you get stuck

Love and Light

Theosis
Theosis N

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:31 PM »

hi i am from Canada... in Montreal... i have a question about people we affiliate they we need to affiliate new people every month or they pay us every month with the people we all ready affiliated....  Huh

Hi there,

Basically you pay for your domain every month $10 regardless of anything else that you do, the person that signed you up gets a $1 commission of that, the person who signed him take $1 and so on up to $5 of you $10 pay out.

If you sign no one one month no problem, your $10 comes out as normal.

If say the second month you sign 5 people (yay you) you will take $1 from each of these people, you up line also takes the same commission listed above everyones happy Smiley say the month after that, no one signs anyone, again all okay you pay your $10 people obove you get commission
you have already got $5 commission in your account, you get commision from your team $5 your total is now $10... well on your way.

Say next month each one of your 5 team sign 2 people, you get $5 from them then $10 from the team below them... More smiles Smiley Smiley Wink

You
   /        /     |      \       \
 1         2     3      4        5   $5
| |     |   |   |  |   |  |     |   |
1 2   3   4   5  6  7 8    9   10  $10

so 5 + 10 = $15
You go

All money you ever earn gets rolled over (this is a litte hard to see until like your second or third month) I was a little worried myself there for a will
but trust, your money is yours. if you refer people each month or not, if they refer people or not...

I love this system Smiley
Theosis N

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:32 PM »

Welcome all new members!  My business partner and I are closing in on our third year with GDI  Grin

We want to encourage all new members that you can succeed with this program!  It does take time, but if you stick with it, you will reap the rewards. If your sponsor hasn't contacted you already, try contacting them to introduce yourself.  Spend a lot of time in your members area (aka back office) so you can learn about the product and the opportunity that you've decided to join. If you've made it here to the forum, then you know there is a wealth of information at the click of your mouse here.  Wink

Your Partner In Success,
Deb

Hello De,
Congratulations for your completing three years in GDI.
can you post how much monthly you are earning .
It will be a inspiring comments from you for newbie like me.
M Khan

Sorry, haven't been in the forum in a few days.... Between us, last month my business partner and I made over $1300  Grin

Deb

Hi just wanted to say with all here, I have an email that I read and re read when I need inspiration from my upline.

Basically I was asking my upline how much he takes in a month
K (name withweld) says that he takes about $1300 per month and has been at it about 2 years.
one of the guys in his upline has been at it 3 years and take $12 000
dont know about you guys but that is amazing for me, amazing and inspiring and just... WOW!!!

Me I take about $4 per month, though I am hoping to triple that before the end of the year.

People seem to all be asking the same questions.  How, How How.

I like to answer a somewhat different question.

WHY ?

The how I am still working on and am more than happy to share my thoughts here.  But that for me is less important, a how does not inspore motivate or move you.  How many times have you heard it, I know how to get fit... I just dont.

Same here, you need a why, then the how will fall into place.

So really ask yourself, why am I doing this.  Why MUST I do this, what are the results in my life if I dont do this.

These are the questions that will cause you to go put flyers up in your street, mail box drop, spend money on Google, export the DVD set to Australia (ooch yes that was expensive, But why did I do it) I had a request for a DVD, that is a good lead.

What is that lead worth to me, potentially.  I like to take the 5 by 5 rule.

1 person gets 5 sign ups then they take 5 sign ups and so on. works out at (I think) $785 per month forever

now is that worth spending the money on these a hundred and something on... hmm let me think...HELL YEAH!!!

Find your why?

everything else will flow

Love Light and my highest resepct

Theosis
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: November 10, 2007, 12:27:02 AM »

Hi Jack,

There is no annual fee for GDI only the $10 per month for your website.

Take care,
Robert
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: November 10, 2007, 03:31:03 AM »

Hello Teosis,
yes really it is very encouraging when we come to know that our upline or someone else is getting a big check monthly from GDI.
I am now about eight months and getting $100 per month and it is increasing every month.
Actually I am a layman otherwise it should be more.
If you are technical person and then it will be faster increasing.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: