May 06, 2024, 12:30:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456306 times)
Sommorn Kumfoopen

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: October 29, 2007, 05:25:07 AM »

Who come from Thailand?

i come from Thailand and i newbie for GDI.

สวัสดีครับ คุณกรรฑพร (สะกดไม่ถูกใช่ไหมครับ)

ผมอยู่ เชียงใหม่ ครับ
ใหม่เหมือนกัน
มีดาวลายกี่คนแล้ว

หวัดดีครับ
สมมอญ
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: October 29, 2007, 09:20:51 AM »

Perhaps I am just not seeing where to go but here is what I have done with my site!
http://www.newcreation.ws 

Have Had a lot of fun learning how to do the different things -- a lot of trial and error as I am not computer pro!

Julie

Once again nicely laid out. I found the blue writing a bit hard to read against the blue background in some places.
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #662 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

OK ... here's the new and hopefully improved home page .. tighter copy and additional adsense   Smiley ...

I'm actually running out of space ... given all the free resources I give away as incentives-

www.delrio-holdings.ws
LarryM1

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

Hello My name is Larry I am new from San Diego, Not sure if I am doing this correctly or not. Glad to be here.  Smiley
JonathanAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2007, 09:47:59 AM »

I have two questions, one what page do I show people so they can sign under me so I can get my commision, and two how do I have a personal page and at the same time promote GDI? Do I have to buy two domains? My yahoo name is Nostra72 so everyone please contact me?
Johnnie
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: October 31, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »

OK ... here's the new and hopefully improved home page .. tighter copy and additional adsense   Smiley ...

I'm actually running out of space ... given all the free resources I give away as incentives-

www.delrio-holdings.ws

YES! Good job - I think I might be a bit worried that there is too much info on the first page. Apart from that excellent Smiley
Leah Green

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 01, 2007, 09:44:11 PM »

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.

I am sure I'll be back often for help.

Leah
Samuel M

My World of Dreams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: November 02, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »

Grin Hey there I'm  new here ,

I live in Nassau,Bahamas which is the carribean island
I heard so many great things about Gobal Domains Internation site helping people with their lives with their very own domain

So I came here and register my very own domain here at GDI, so I can be just those people who have sucessfully manage their bussiness with GDI

Once Again Thank You  Grin
LinaL

Hello

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 02, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »

hi i am from Canada... in Montreal... i have a question about people we affiliate they we need to affiliate new people every month or they pay us every month with the people we all ready affiliated....  Huh

Lina
James_K1

Make Money Not Excuses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #669 on: November 03, 2007, 12:33:29 AM »

Greetings!

I'm a computer geek that's tired of the rat race and working for clients that want the moon and stars for under $100! Angry

I've got skills in web and graphics design so I hope to use them to my teams advantage.  Cool

I'm out to build a team that will take over the leaderboard, so watch out!  Grin

Cheers!
James

James
Stephen D

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

Hello everyone,  My name is Steve.  I am new to G.D.I. Just wanted to say hello to everyone here in the G.D.I. and wish everyone good luck with your G.D.I. business.
RobertCoaster

Hello From Long Island NY!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #671 on: November 04, 2007, 01:50:29 AM »

Welcome Stephen wishing you success with your new GDI business!

Take care,
Robert
Kim Smart

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 04, 2007, 01:50:29 AM »

Hi Steve

I am new too, good luck to you in your business adventure.  I am sure we will do well.

Kim Smart
L_Marshall

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 04, 2007, 10:43:52 AM »

Hey Guys! Marshall from LA. New here and anxious to get started.
DonYates

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 04, 2007, 07:22:28 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Lisa and I are new to this. We are very excited about this great oppertunity. We would like some feedback on what are the best  tools to use to promote this business. We have had some members send us a welcome message with a little info. We would love to hear some  more info from some others. We want this to explode.

Thank You

Don & Lisa
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: