May 06, 2024, 09:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895077 times)
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1455 on: November 17, 2006, 04:09:11 AM »

Grin Cheesy Hi everyone,
              My name is George Gonzalez and I am a new member to GDI. I have been in for a little over 2 weeks now and I love this opportunity that has been presented in front of me. I have 8 members so far and right now I am trying to get the weekly bonus for this week. Wish me luck.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Janet Legere

Don and Janet Legere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1456 on: November 17, 2006, 05:43:55 AM »

Grin Cheesy Hi everyone,
              My name is George Gonzalez and I am a new member to GDI. I have been in for a little over 2 weeks now and I love this opportunity that has been presented in front of me. I have 8 members so far and right now I am trying to get the weekly bonus for this week. Wish me luck.

Welcome George,

Congratulations on such a great start .. I'll be watching for your name on the leaderboard! 

Keep up the great job, you are an inspiration to other new members at GDI.

Do share with us your secrets for other newbies on how you sponsored 8 members in your first two weeks.  It's what makes this great forum work!

Happy marketing,

Janet Legere, The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999
http://askjanet.ws
Steve Desjardins

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: November 17, 2006, 12:29:29 PM »

Hello Everyone Smiley

My name is Steve Desjardins, I am from Ottawa, Canada, I am on the 7 day free trial, I like what I see so far.  Have a great day!

Steve Wink
EdwardHarris1

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: November 17, 2006, 12:30:57 PM »

Greetings from St. Lucia in the Sunshine Caribbean!!!
I am very pleased to be a part of GDI and seek to make friends around the world.
Your are welcomed to visit my beautiful island as you enjoy the beaches of the world.

I look forward to a wonderful relationship as we enjoy Time and Financial Freedom.
Ed
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 12:32:11 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Steve Desjardins

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: November 17, 2006, 02:01:15 PM »

Hi ED Smiley

I was in St Lucia last winter, it is truly a paradise, and the people are very friendly.  See you around GDI.

Steve Wink
Gloria S

View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: November 18, 2006, 07:21:54 AM »

I am new but I am very excited about the opportunity to build a BIG DOWNLINE!  I haven't figured out where to find messages for an autoresponder.  I have optin lead already in it but I can't find messages.  I'm sure there are some somewhere!  Please email me at daycare@insightbb.com if you know where I can find some that I can copy and paste.  Thanks!  Have A Great Day!  Gloria S. Smiley Smiley
H Sines

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1461 on: November 18, 2006, 12:55:50 PM »

Hello from Biloxi, Mississippi, I have tried GDI before but felt I didn't have time to fool with it so I am going to try again. I have more time now, LOL

Henry S.
WZappe

View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: November 19, 2006, 06:14:46 AM »

Hi Everyone!  I'm new in the last week.  I'm not too good yet with designing a website, but I did navigate around enough to get one up.  Please check it out.  I'm sure I'll make plenty of changes once I learn my way around. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 06:16:31 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
K_Khoo

View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: November 20, 2006, 03:36:13 PM »

Just came on board. Feel like home seeing so many members are from Malaysia. And, of course, I would wish all the others wherever you come from every success in this venture. Smiley
SDevall

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: November 20, 2006, 03:36:13 PM »

Thanks, Oh nice to meet you all....

Hello my name is Syble, I am new to the forums. I live in california and am wondering if anyone else lives here in an unincorparated area.  I have looked up liscensing and even made a call or two. I have not gotten a response and was wondering if any one else would have any pointers on how to get licensed or permits.
S_Ilagan

View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: November 21, 2006, 04:07:43 AM »

Hi There!  My name is Sheila and I just joined GDI. It looks like a good opportunity to make some money, and be in control over something that is my own.  I am new to the Internet market, so  sny help or suggestions would be appreciated.  This is  awhole new world for me.

Thanks a bunch!
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1466 on: November 21, 2006, 04:57:11 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm in Brampton, Ontario. If anyone from the GTA needs any help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Joe Florendo
Pocketfull

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Mila Andretich

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: November 21, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

Hi! My name is Mila, and I'm a new member from Italy. There'is any Italian member whit which I can tell for tips, helps, questions...ect?
Thank you very much!
Mila
BeverleyT

View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: November 21, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

Hello everyone,
I'm new and I am from Oakville, Ontario.  I working on figuring how all this works....it seems like a lot to take in, but I'm in for the long term.

Cheers,
Beverley

Zakaria Jais

View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: November 22, 2006, 12:27:32 AM »

Hi! My name is Mila, and I'm a new member from Italy. There'is any Italian member whit which I can tell for tips, helps, questions...ect?
Thank you very much!
Mila

I am new too from Malaysia.Just joined today.I hope we will be guide from our top leader.Thanks Zakaria
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: