May 13, 2024, 02:04:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1208426 times)
Angela Mays

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hi

My name is Angela. I've been a member for almost 2 weeks. I live in Southern CA. Just moved here from the Wash,DC area. Its great to read the posts and to see that everyone here is from so many different places! Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!  Smileyhttp://www.sfsgroupllc.ws
TonyM1

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Tony and i`m from the UK, i`ve been a member of GDI for just over a week now. I have`nt seen much activity yet, but have a website up and running, any help on getting leads would be much appreciated.  I`m happy to be part of this community.
MichelleY

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hi my name is michelle any tips on this i don't know where to start let alone send it anywhere?
QMiller

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hello all,

My name is Quinn. I am new and confused right now....but will definitely invest the time to figure this out. I am from New Jersey, USA. Hope that this proves to be a great opportunity.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
JulieH1

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hi, I'm Julie, I am from Lizella, GA (very small town). I'm am excited about joining GDI and have high expectations. It is a little frustrating trying to figure all this out, but I'm determined to be a success!!
Sakhu Mesura-El

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1280 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hey,

My name is Sakhu and I'm from East Texas. GDI is the best place to be.

Regards,

Sakhu
Antonio S

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:58 PM »

Hello,
My name is Antonio, I live in USA,Texas. Just joined up.
Laman_R

Tribal Affair Muisc Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1282 on: December 18, 2008, 06:45:24 AM »

Hi all I'm new and wanted to introduce myself to the community, If anyone can tell me how to use the website builder I'd appreciate it.
I would like to get up and running before the New Year, you know kick it off on the right foot!!! I am very confused by this online mony making thing, I don't want to spend my time (I have little, I'm a full time student) playing surf the web for credits.
There's got to be a better way to make money on the net.

Well till the next time
Stay up.

olujade Cool

Unemployed College Drop-out Buys Million Dollar Home
http://laman.ws/tissa.htm
My Music
http://www.tribalaffairmusicgroup.com
Courtney Cole

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: December 19, 2008, 03:11:51 PM »

HI I'm new.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get started and where to advertise to get alot of traffic?

Many thanks,

Mrs. Cole
Prentice A

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: December 19, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

Will some please show me what's going on Embarrassed Shocked
M Luke1

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: December 19, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Luke. 
I'm live in Montana working as a security guard, looking forward to moonlighting with GDI.  Feel free send me any advice at lukester929@yahoo.com
Thanks Wink

Tiffany Jarvis

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: December 19, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »

My name is Tiffany and I am new. I have high expectations so if anyone out there has had success with this and has seen returns please email me as proof  to myself that this is not another scam because i hate working for the man. So if you are successful with this email me at Dark_Fantasy@comcast.net               Thanx Tiff  Grin
KFlores

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: December 20, 2008, 08:05:21 AM »

Hello all! My name is Kim F and I just signed up yesterday. I'm going to try to figure out the site builder...I have done some invites though with what I currently have. My big project however will be doing the site builder. Wish me luck and good luck to all the new members as well!!

THanks!!
ReneC

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »

Hi, my name is Rene and I live in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.  I signed up with GDI a few days ago.  I am looking forward to working this business.  I think it is a great opportunity!

Thanks, GDI.  Seasons greetings and much success to everyone!

Best regards,
Rene'
AAmador

Life is Good

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1289 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Introducing myself to the community, my name is AAmador, I've joined under freebeez team, is great to be here, any sugestions or help are gladly welcome.
AAmador

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: