May 27, 2024, 07:07:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 902761 times)
Paul_H

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: November 18, 2005, 07:03:36 AM »

Hi everyone, I just thought I would introduce myself as this is the first time I have been in this forum.  My name is Paul & I have just joined GDI yesterday.  I am very excited about the business.

It’s the first time I have come across anything like this opportunity and the system appears to be straight-forward without a lot of complications.  I have already referred my family/friends and introduced them to GDI.  I’m looking forward to getting my hands and feet wet in this great opportunity.  I am also looking forward to participating in this forum.  It’s a really nice learning tool for anyone who is just starting out.

I would appreciate any input here on what you feel is the best approach fo getting this business on the right track and off to a good start.  I am new to Network Marketing and any input would be great!!!

Best Regards,
Paul  Smiley
Cathy M

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 19, 2005, 03:36:25 AM »

Hi there,

I just wanted to say hello to the GDI family.  I have logged in for about 20 minutes so far in the forum and am overwhelmed.  Holy cow!  Lots to learn.  I just joined two days ago and received three prospects so far.  I am so excited.  Glad to be here.

Cathy M.   Grin
RTroyer

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 19, 2005, 03:41:19 AM »

Hi to all, I am also a new member. My name is Rosa Troyer. I'm from Indiana. I just joined GDI after a lot of procrastination. I finally decided to give it a go.
   Currently I am an over the road truck driver along with my husband. We are team drivers. We have been thru all the lower 48,plus Alaska. And most of the Canadian Providences. The only state we have not been to is Hawaii.
    The reason I decided to do this is, so we could retire off the road and if we do any traveling it will be with a vehicle we can get around with.
   I am excited to be on board.  I signed on under Kelley, and look forward to working with everyone here.            You all have a wonderful weekend and God Bless!
                                                                                              Rosa    Wink   
David Cunningham

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 20, 2005, 08:59:19 PM »

Please allow me to formally introduce myself.  My name is David Cunningham, I just joined GDI about 3 weeks ago.  I took a week to thoroughly evaluate this business and to see how it was going to fit into the bigger vision that I have.  I concluded that this was the next version (as well as a second chance) to be involved in the Web Site business the way I really wanted to be.  I look forward to talking with many of you in the future.

David
PS: This is the first time I've participated in an online community.

David B. Cunningham
 aka
VICE
ArvidK

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 21, 2005, 01:58:18 PM »

Boa tarde!
I was in São Paulo for four weeks this July. and this saturday I am going to have a visitor from São Paulo. I love Brasil!
ArvidK

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 21, 2005, 02:10:29 PM »

Just want to introduce my self. I am from Norway, close to Røros . I am looking forward to see this program in work.
Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: November 21, 2005, 08:38:35 PM »

I think the Norwegian Area is wide open, I tried putting my sites on some search engines in Norway,Sweden,Finland.  I really do not know how well they did.
  Good luck to all   ;DManga Takk!,       talkatcha later,  Dennis

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
CharlesseB

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 22, 2005, 04:01:25 AM »

Hello everyone,

I posting from La Place, Louisiana and I just joined.  I'm excited to start with this business.

I'm currently a stay-at-home mom of a 8 month old. And I'm also an online grad student.

Charlesse
Barletta_Daniel

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 22, 2005, 10:04:04 AM »

ciao a tuti i presenti nel forum! parlo solo italiano e avrei bisogno di un aiuto
Lluis Ramirez

Catalan - Spainsh - Portugues - Italiano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: November 22, 2005, 04:29:43 PM »

Hola a todo el mundo , espero que pronto tengamos este negocio tambien en espanol.
mientrastanto enjoy it
LLuis Roll Eyes

La vida pasa mientras otros piensan que hacer con ella....
J Enemark

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 23, 2005, 01:27:02 PM »

Thanks for the vorme welcome from both Indonisia and Australia. Ime happy that i found GDI and even more exited to get started ...i will spend a lot of time promoting the biz in the future course i have no school before January... by the way ime very proud to say that the vikings come from Denmark ...hahaha..but now a days we are more friendly and just invite the Australian prinsess home to Denmark..hehehehe ( Go Fred )
J Enemark

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 23, 2005, 01:27:02 PM »

Grin

hey Sweden or should i say: Hej Svenskere jeg er fra Danmark....

My name is Jesper and i live in Copenhagen pretty close to malmø...

I hope that we can have a valuable talk about GDI in the future..you are welcome..

Bye from Copenhagen Cheesy
Vince Coney

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 23, 2005, 01:30:55 PM »

I'M A NEW MEMEBER AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE

VINCE

GDI RULES !!!!
LeahMcGee

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 24, 2005, 05:35:00 AM »

hello this is to Kaci lopez my name is leah and this is my first say and i fell like you did all alone in this i had one person look at my website and i was supposed to take action and i had no idea what i was doing or was supposed to tell this person maybe you can help me. i came to you because you were in the same boat i am in. i am just really confused as to what i need to do Huh
Khoiru Rizal

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 25, 2005, 02:02:01 PM »

Hi,

my name is Rizal. I am  a new member here. It's nice to join GDI

regards,

Khoiru Rizal
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: