May 02, 2024, 08:26:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190122 times)
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2005, 10:53:09 AM »

welcome  aboard   ...  wow learned from that here cool...l  anyway have  a great time with this ...enjoy

FrandyT

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2005, 07:32:20 PM »

G'day from Bondi...

I am confused where to start. Anyone can help?
IvyT

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2005, 07:43:23 PM »

Hi I am Ivy - I am new well about 2 months new - trying hard but getting no where-  I am in Taree - keeping an open and positive mind.Dont know how to make my web page - any ideas - thank you
JLabra

Jimoezle Tribe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2005, 07:38:33 AM »

G'day,
I'm seeking advice from other "successful" Australian GDI members.
Australians can be very skeptical about online endeavours ....
Regards

Ros

HI Roseland and all fellow australians!

I'm very fairly fresh to GDI, 5 weeks Fresh infact and I have had my fair share of running around
for legitimate opp's before landing here. Have had many bad experiences but also good ones with net opp's.
Anyway, most of my 5 years had been mostly educating myself with e-marketing and testing the knowledge obtained. Being very careful with many stategies with cost awareness, I finally concluded how to effectively drive lots of free traffic and actually generate leads with out any costs before joing a Networking program. This was my goal before actually committing myself to any business, learning how to market your opportunity without having to pay for it, I recommend for alll to do the same at first before dipping into your pocket. It was hard work to find and test all this out mostly  on my own.

I am not suggesting to go through the same level of due-diligence I had to go through, but rather consider what has been done and worked with GDI users here in this forum, they seem to know what is working for them. (have you herd the saying "don't re-invent the wheel"), I know you know where I am coming from.

I have been a member of many other programs and only few give service simlar to GDI, but I am predicting GDI to be a very good opportunity. I have kept my eye on GDI since 3 years ago now, and all I have seen and read about them from other sources, have been legit.

Australians are very skeptical ( especially when it comes to opps online), I am proof. Thats why it had taken me atleast three years to join a money program online. So, I suggest to start focusing on those overseas first.
Particuarly the U.S. Why? Most leads I have generated have come from the u.s and the fact that net stats show that u.s residents amongst the top most internet active.

Don't be scared to learn new things, especial marketing online. There are great ways to start learning, especially if you are starting. Seek guidance from your upline or uplines teamleaders about the best ways to start this.
Good luck...

Great to see some Melbournians in here. Any from Frankston (Zion).

Jimlp Grin
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2005, 01:15:30 AM »

greetings from SydneyHi to all,
Helen here. I too am fairly new (joined about 2 months ago). I still havent had any luck with my downline. I have placed free ads , distributed the flyers, e-mailed all my contacts, talked to friends & family, purchased leads from GDI (which amounted to nothing), all this & still havent had anyone join yet!! Whats wrong with us? Im very excited with this opportunity, & I cant get others to feel the same somehow!! I regulary scan the forum for tips & ideas, & have tuned into the radio show, too.
What are all you successful Aussies doing? Could you share any of your methods? would appreciated it greatly.

WE DID IT!! GERMANY 2006   HERE WE COME!!!!regards, Helen. R.
Nasso_P

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2005, 03:57:47 AM »

Hey guys, my name is Nasso and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I signed up just last night to GDI. I was a bit weary at first, but after having a quick look at the forums I can't believe the amount of help everyone offers each other. This is a fantastic online community at first glance. If everyone helps everyone else, then there is plenty money for everyone.

I wish everyone all around the world the best of luck.

P.S. Any aussies doing this?! Drop us a line.

Cheers,
Nasso (hypntk)

ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2005, 01:38:36 PM »

Welcome to all those from down under! The beauty about GDI is that the product is instantly deliverable all over the world!!!  The phillipines,asian and other markets are exploding!!! Just look at the leaderboards!!!   

GO GLOBAL!!![/b]
Roberts_F

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2005, 04:18:40 AM »

Cool Well Hello All Aussie! Yea am NEWBIE

to this GDI and haven't EVEN get any sign up around here lately PITY that the Australian are getting TOO tickle and not even WASTING their moment to get the LOOK AND FEEL of this business. Huh
Gos What ever is they are intending but we ARE ALL GOING TO NEED ASSISSTANCE hoping somebody from this AREA will give us AN HELPING hand and SOME SUPPORTS especially FOR US AUSSIES THAT WE ARE SITUATED AS FOREIGN! BUT WE ARE AUSTRALIAN AND HAVE BEEN IN THE STRIVE OF SURVIVAL.
Oh I guessed that I am thinking TOO big like that SHOWER CAP on my head!! tcktcktcktck I am hoping this will get somewhere I have pay and needlessly I hope to get where I am STARTED.

Hey let all TRY TO THINK POSITIVE and KEEP ON ADVERTISING AS MUCH AS WE CAN, GO GLOBAL AUSSIES!!
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2005, 04:10:24 PM »

greetings from SydneyHi to all,
Helen here. I too am fairly new (joined about 2 months ago). I still havent had any luck with my downline. I have placed free ads , distributed the flyers, e-mailed all my contacts, talked to friends & family, purchased leads from GDI (which amounted to nothing), all this & still havent had anyone join yet!! Whats wrong with us? Im very excited with this opportunity, & I cant get others to feel the same somehow!! I regulary scan the forum for tips & ideas, & have tuned into the radio show, too.
What are all you successful Aussies doing? Could you share any of your methods? would appreciated it greatly.

WE DID IT!! GERMANY 2006   HERE WE COME!!!!regards, Helen. R.

whew! Helen you have certainly given it a good shot! Just keep up the  good work persistence  will pay off. ( PS. I am sorry to hear that GDi leads proved unsatisfactory .once again  Embarrassed
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2005, 03:27:15 AM »

Greetings from Sydney,
Hello to all my fellow Aussies. Hope your all doing well. My name is Helen & im from Sydney. Ive been with GDI since Oct '05. I havent had any luck with my downline as yet, so im thinking of ways to fix this. What about joining together & helping one another?
Also, i have read somewhere about people who get together to form a giant downline together, then they join a wealth business together, maintaining this downline, so everyone benefits. I thought that made alot of sense. Would anyone out there be willing to try this out with me? We could get together & start to recruit people, then could encourage them to join as a group, so we can all do well. Please let me know what you think. (Boy, im desperate, everything i seem to do falls flat, im sick of getting rejection after rejection!!)

Wishing everyone great success!!
Regards,
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year 2006!!
Helen.R.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 03:28:19 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GrantSee

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2005, 04:53:09 AM »

Hello Everyone,
This is Grant from Lennox Head, NSW.

I joined GDI in SEPT/05 to create my own low cost web site and promote my Personal Fitness Training business, GDI and my other home business idea's.

I am very happy with the product and the service and I have 3 people in my downline and growing.

I figured once I had my own web site to show my prospects, they would have a greater appreciation of this income opportunity.

Stay happy, stay healthy,
Grant 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 02:23:59 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Dave Robey

Success is limited only by your dreams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2005, 08:22:17 AM »

G'day from Sydney,

Just joined GDI before Xmas, I think the idea is brilliant! I've been a computer systems engineer for over 15 years and I can tell you the potential of this business concept is astronomical.

I've been reading some of the posts here about Aussies being sceptical. Don't worry, like most I was 'burnt' back in the late eighties with all the MLM rubbish that was going around. That's why Network Marketing in this country is a dirty word and why you'll have a hard time convincing anyone. But you don't have to. This business will sell itself - I was sold as soon as I'd watched the video (and I ordered 2 domains!!).

This business is the first network marketing opportunity I've seen in 20 years that actually has a useful product, is very cheap and doesn't require buying loads of useless pills, herbs, perfume, makeup etc. You don't have to worry about PV's, BV's, PBV's, meetings, conference calls, or trying to convince your friends to spend $hundreds per month on rubbish. Ten bucks a month !!! It's almost ridiculous.

A domain name, website and 10 email addresses is very useful to have. Because I work in the IT industry I can see the day when your own domain/website will be as common as a mobile phone/drivers licence. Aussies everywhere will eventually wise-up. By then they'll be wishing they got in sooner!

My wife has signed up under me and she's from Beijing - so we are looking at the potential of having thousands in our downline from China - as soon as translations for the web pages and business cards are available. Good to see the DVD's are available in Chinese. I also have contacts in the UK from working there a few years back.

Australia only has a pathetic 20 million people. By world standards we're irrelevant. Think GLOBAL - that's what the Internet is all about.

Can't sign up Aussies? Forget about them - get some pen-friends in other countries.

Apologies for such a long first post. But I've finally found something to get excited and passionate about, again. I'm definitely here for the long term - this is going to fund a very nice retirement!

Wishing you the best of success.
Cheers,
Dave Robey
Linda T

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2006, 04:48:38 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Linda and I have now been a member of GDI for 3 days and have got my first lead already.  What an opportunity.

Is anyone else from Australia?
Joy M

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2006, 01:36:08 AM »

Hi all from Newcastle,

Just joined but did see this business early last year.  Didn't join then, but now I'm working on the net full time and decided it was time to have my own domain. 

For those of you finding it difficult recruiting Australian's I ask you, why think Australian?  You are now working on the Internet and the world is at your finguretips.  Certainly don't forget your own region, but open your doors to the rest of the world also. 

I think I re-found GDI on a surfing site.  For those of you new to Internet Marking you may need to take some time and learn about some of the opportunities out there.  There are numerous ways to make money on the net, some scams, some slave labour, and some really good things.  GDI I believe to be one of those.  So, take a little time and never stop learning.

Remember 'Yesterday is today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream'. - Kahlil Gibran.

Joy
Racquel Arnold

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2006, 01:36:08 AM »

hi everyone  Grin i'm racquel,i live in a small town of greenwell point,south coast... which is a great area!!!2hours from sydney australia... i've just joined and this is all new to me & still learning Smiley but i know that i will be enjoying the ride!!!
cheers everyone Cheesy

you are what you put in...be positive always, focus and follow your dreams...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: