May 20, 2024, 06:07:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 191038 times)
Gene Wallis

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2006, 03:10:17 PM »

Hi David
I have been with GDI for three weeks now. I am very pleased with myself because I now have my jewellery website up and running through web hosting and have created another for my husband using SiteBuilder. 

With regards to business cards, I decided against the GDI version as I have been unable to use the international phone no. for the promo and would think that prospective customers in OZ would find that irritating. I designed my own and had it printed. They also have lots of prepared templates to choose from. I think the cards are essential and worth the outlay. To be effective it doesn't have to look like the GDI card.
The design only needs to be simple. You can use Photoshop or Corel Draw or Microsoft publisher to create it. Use the GDI card to help with wording and put your own details on the back of the card.

I put:
GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL
has launched a new domain provider site
.WS FOR WebSites
1,000's of people world wide are earning quiet fortunes
from their homes while they sleep
Be part of the new website wave of opportunity.

Visit: WWW.MY.WS access code....?
email: David@david.ws?

Hope this is helpful
Anne Wheeler

That is a nicely worded card, Darwin Gene, from Hampton Vic. Via vancouver. I Love this business two weeks in and I think I just qualified for bonus. Lots to learn. I found some good tips at  www.wealth411.ws, My sponsor is great and using www.skype.com to talk to my upline is free. Gotta Love it
DavidWimble

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2006, 10:49:37 AM »

:)i just join GDI 3 weeks ago and still have no downline yet .. im trying not to give up my dream here .. still trying to get one downline to make me happy and jumping !  i hope anyone can help me with this ... i am deaf and lives in sydney so is any deaf people have join GDI? so hope get deaf people growing around in GDi in future!

Cheers

David (sydney)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 10:56:38 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
BrettK

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2006, 05:15:05 AM »

G'day all fellow Aussies.

This is an amazing opportunity for all of us. I have seen many opportunities over the years, however NONE would come close to this. This has all the hallmarks that a successful online business requires.

1. 100% proffessional from start to finish!
2. Easy to replicate/teach
3. Affordable for everyone.
4. A product that most people require.
5. Viral (very important)
6. "Buzz Worthy" Worth telling your friends and family. (also helps viral effect)

Plus MUCH MUCH MORE!!!

I hope that all my fellow Aussies can appreciate the power of this system and by doing so, help yourselves, friends, family and associates escape the "rat race" .

Yours In Success

Brett Kruger
Melbourne Australia.
WangLin

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2006, 07:38:42 AM »

Dear all:

This is Lin from Melbourne, I just signed up today. I hope it will be very good for all of us!!!

All the Best!!!

Lin  Wink
GeorgeMartin

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2006, 11:16:13 PM »

G'day guys George Martin new chap from sunny Queensland Australia!!! If anyone in the Gold Coast area say hello!!!
TimH

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2006, 05:08:07 AM »

Hi George how are you today? My name is Tim from Brisbane. I am a newbie in the business and excited at the opportunity. It would be good if we could chat or meet up and suggest things that may or may not work for us in building our businesses. Or even have a few other Aussies meet somwhere and help each other with suggestions.

Too our success

Tim Harch
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 05:08:31 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Rua A

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2006, 08:58:19 AM »

Hi All, I just signed Up, within the 7 day trial I had 2 sign up, A bit excited. Love to help out.

Alan
Brisbane
Lynden_Ferris

Growth through challenging experiences

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2006, 07:30:00 AM »

Hi

Just new and have purchase 2x50 lead packets, invited 20 or so people, hardly any response, posted to warrior forum, email avertising at ezine with links submitted to to search engines etc..

Not much response as yet !!!

Any help would be useful

Lynden

Got Dot? Why Not? It Pays !
Irma B

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2006, 05:53:46 PM »

Hi
I'm Irma from Wellington in Australia..... near Dubbo NSW
I've just joined again and would like any fellow aussies who know how to use the site creator to email me please. I couldn't work it out the first time 'round.  Embarrassed
I rally do need to build my own website but just can't get my head around how
I know GDI works  ... its been around a long time and some very successful programs use it.
It seems to work best if used in conjuction with another program.
ABrown

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2006, 07:30:13 AM »

Hi guys i am new to GDI and was wondering if there is anyone in Australia i can get in contact with for help and possibly create a team of two or three of us I am in Tamworth Sydney anyone near that area or there abouts or if you are anywhere in NSW id like to get in contact with you
ABrown

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2006, 07:30:18 AM »

Hi guys im in sydney near Tamworth anyone close to there im looking for a partner or a team of two or three of us to get together?HuhHuh??
Linda_T

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2006, 05:28:50 PM »

I joined up last week and am hoping to have some sign ups by the end of this week.  I am also working on my website and should have that finished by this weekend. 
Brian_E

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2006, 08:17:27 AM »

Smiley Brian here from sunny Western Australia where it is sunny one day and beautiful the next. (sorry Banana Benders)

I only rejoined GDI this week due to the persistance of my former Upline and now my Sponsors Marty and Christina.
Proving that persitance can pay off.

Why did I leave in the first place you may well ask?

The only answer I can think of, was my lack of committment and confidence at the time.

Like so many networkers, I have had years of ups and downs and been burnt by the Good, the Bad and the Ugly of this industry, trying without success to win that elusive pot of gold. Despite some heavy losses, I have never lost faith in my belief that the Internet can be a good thing and will provide the goals I seek. 

So here I am, full circle and believe me I've only just started. From here on in, GDI is home and I look forward to an ever increasing circle of GDI friends.

GDI has been enhanced so much since my last visit, and from what I have learnt in the past day or two, I believe that this is a completely new beginning without limit for the Company and it's members.

Brian
Libby C

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2006, 05:03:16 AM »

Hi Linda and Brian

I'm a fellow Aussie and a banana bender but no offence taken.

I'm also new to this gig and have been burned before. I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one who hasn't lost faith. I absolutely, positively, 100% believe there must be a way to make a legitimate living from home.

Here's to everyone's success!!

Cheers
Libby C.

The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become!
M Bradstreet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2006, 08:21:40 PM »

Hi my fellow Aussies!

I have been going for a while now and have found it harder than I origionaly thought but with the help of so free tools going around its finally stating to flow. Just stick with I say and you will be rewarded.

"Don't regret the things you do, Regret the thing you don't do"

-----------------------------------------------
Helping you Help Yourself
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: