May 05, 2024, 10:22:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205750 times)
AiliP

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: June 27, 2008, 01:54:18 PM »

Hi! Smiley
I'm Marju and I'm new. I'm from Estonia. Reason why I became a member, was that my family have a few problems with money and I hope that I can earn here some money that could help us. I would need some help. Can anybody help me and give me advice?
JackieR

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 27, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »

Hi, I'm Jackie and I'm newish.

I've said ish because I spent the first week messing around with a team that promised the earth if I joined GDI.
I was going to join anyway, but thought I'd have the $10 too!
That was 2 weeks ago, I'm still waiting.
Never mind, lesson learned.

I've got a lot of catching up to do.

If anyone's got any tips, please pass them on.

Speak to you all soon. Wink
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: June 27, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

Welcome to everyone who's just joined!

The forum is a good learning place:
Start by visiting the "Website Development" and "Marketing" section in the forum
That should give you a lot of information to get started.

Decide today that you are going to set aside 1-2 hours daily on this business, then you will see some results quickly

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
BEverson

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 28, 2008, 04:14:32 AM »

HI,

My name is Boyd and I live in Texas. I'm looking forward to making this very profitable. Good luck to all the rest of you new members.
PDay

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 30, 2008, 05:13:58 AM »

Hi, I am pamela from wisconsin and I am a recent widow with children at home and looking forward to being a member of gdi and building a great business.
Ariel Presser

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 30, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »

Hi everybody ! I'm from South America - Argentine.

I'm glad to see all peoples committed with success in GDI !

Best of the best for all you !

Ariel
Maria Cozari

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: July 01, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

HI from Moldova!!!
      I'm Maruska (Maria).I am new and I have some difficulties.Is there anyone else in my area?Someone who speak French,Russian or Romanian...?
      Best regards!!!

NBRATCHETT

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: July 02, 2008, 05:20:53 AM »

hello I am new, and i am very excited about this business oppourtunity WOW! Smiley
I have been looking for something great for years. I am a great salesperson, but since i came down with m.s. i have been trying to work from home! that is the long story. the short story is i will only promote something that i provides equal value....no junk and if i love it i love it....and I LOVE GDI!
now to the down side i am not a web developer, can someone help me my page is screwed up! Huh Sad
Welton D

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: July 02, 2008, 05:20:54 AM »

Cheesy    Hi I'm Darlene B. Jones and I believe that this is going to be the oppurtunity of a life time and I'm more then ready to get

started if I can ever get the site builder figured out. Hi to all those who are new as well and glad to be apart to all those who have been

here.  I hope we can grow together.

KarenClark

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: July 02, 2008, 05:20:54 AM »

I just signed up with global domains last week and paid the $10.00 for the domain.  Now what do I do?  Do I create a web page?  And, how do I do that?  I'm totally lost here.

Karen Clark
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #640 on: July 02, 2008, 09:29:39 PM »

HI from Moldova!!!
      I'm Maruska (Maria).I am new and I have some difficulties.Is there anyone else in my area?Someone who speak French,Russian or Romanian...?
      Best regards!!!

Hello there, Maruska

and welcome to the forum and to the GDI community. What difficulties do you have?

I am kind of from your area, I am from Romania, so I speak Romanian. You can contact me if you like. Just send me a personal message and I might help you if I can.

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
Robert_G1

Hi...everybody!...help me please!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: July 03, 2008, 08:36:18 AM »

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                   IT'S GOING TO TAKE A LITTLE WHILE BEFORE I GET USE TO ALL OF THIS...BUT WITH YOUR HELP...I KNOW I WILL1!     P.S.  GREAT WEBSITES  FRANK & ROBIN!
KonicekM

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: July 03, 2008, 02:04:41 PM »

Well hello everyone!  My name is Peggy, and I am extremely new to the technical stuff.  I have no idea what I am doing, but am learning pretty quick.  I love the opportunities here, and I love the support.  I am slowly building my website.. and will probably post a lot.. but I have found quite a bit of info I need so far!  Thanks a lot for the opportunity to work with you all, and hope to be running full force very soon!

Peg Konicek
R.Lorenzo

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: July 04, 2008, 07:48:25 PM »

I'm Ren. I'm in Texas. I'm new and I'm excited. I will use my site for many different things. I can't wait to get referals!!!

Ren
JBeltran

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: July 04, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

Hola! Mi nombre es Janet de Puerto Rico ingrese a finales de mayo! Necesito apoyo y nuevas ideas!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: