May 25, 2024, 06:22:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1216494 times)
MauricioVenegas

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:13 AM »

Hello Everybody, mi name is Mauricio I'm from Mexico, I have been with your for almost 3 mouths, I also having some problems convincing people the benefits of this site.

Can anyone help me in the matter of, which is the best way to atract new member?
What is the best way to tell them, I mean in person or by mail?

Is trying to find people from internet is a good choice or there is a better?

Thank you for your letting me be part of this huge family.

Sincearly
Mauricio Venegas
ChristopheLeroy

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:13 AM »

Hi, everyone,my name is Christophe leroy
I'm new and would like to really start this business. I've been trying too many already and failed. It won't happen this time if I  get your assistance.  I listen and listen the presentation and start to understand it. If it is to inviting people and promote the business, I think I can do that. Is there more to do? I do know I have to build a website. I'll need help for that.
Thanks for reading - To our success.
Chris Smiley
DeborahJarrell

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:14 AM »

Hi - Deborah J. here from Calgary Alberta.   Been a member since May BUT I haven't done anything with this until yesterday!   Had to finish up with another business before I could put my mind to this.   I'm almost at retirement age - I've worked for 35 years and I've had enough....so....let's go GDI! Smiley Smiley

YAHOOOOO! (It's Stampede time in Calgary!)
Elias_Handal

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:14 AM »

My Name is ELias Handal, I'm from San Pedro Sula Honduras, I travel a lot between Miami and San Pedro.
I'm happy to joing GDI

Elias Handal
Rena B

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 11, 2008, 04:16:46 AM »

Hello my name is Rena; I live in the Bahamas and I feel like a fish out of water but I am excited to the possiblity of living my dream life.  Look forward to growing with you all.
GinaLaForest

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 11, 2008, 10:16:05 AM »

Hi
I am new to GDI and networking, need some guidance here, i have no idea what I should be doing with GDI.

Thankyou
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 10:17:18 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Maxine D

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 11, 2008, 11:06:49 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm getting started in this business so will be building a team. I am working here on the internet like a lot of you and I really enjoy this.  I am also working on getting my website built which is a new experience for me but I'm looking forward to doing that this weekend. Have a great day.
Y Anderson

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 11, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »

Hello All,

I'm fairly new and my name is Yolanda. I live in Maryland and hope to be able to grow a GDI business. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx. Smiley
Lillian D

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 11, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »

Hello!  I'm another new member and I have all the same questions I am reading from other new members.  I think this is a great opportunity. 
Lillian D from New Hampshrie
MarilynDailey

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 12, 2008, 03:41:27 PM »

Hello All,
       I am happy to be aboard. Like some others, I am new to this field of work. I will need help from time to time. I'm happy to be among professionals. I feel like I am going to do just great with your help. Marilyn Roll Eyes
S_Colombini

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 13, 2008, 02:45:45 PM »

Hello - I been a new member since last wednesday, but have not been on the Forum until now.  My name is Scott Colombini and I am from Delaware, OHIO.  I am still confused about this company, and I have no clue on what I should do now.  I have invited approximately 13 people that I knew, but only one person has only watched the film.  All the other options in order to gain people to enroll seem a little difficult.  However, to cut this short, what should I do and how should I do it?  I also might cancel my membership, because I am feeling this business is not for me.  ANY SUGGESTIONS?Huh
Martin_J

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 13, 2008, 02:45:47 PM »

Hello New Member Here!
My name is Jacqui from  Atlanta Georgia.... I see this as a good financial opportunity and look forward to seeing you guys on the boards... Prosperity to everyone and thank you for this opportunity.
  Kiss
ChangC

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 14, 2008, 04:36:17 AM »

Hi, I'm connie from Burbank, California.
I am new but I can see a huge potential in this business.
Nice meeting you all !   

Connie

Consuelo Garces

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 14, 2008, 04:36:17 AM »

Hi my name is Connie Garces and I'm really excited about this.
I've been new for about 2 weeks now.  I have another home business that I belong to and this is great for the people who want to get started.

Just remember to be consistant and be positive at all times , that is so important.
ThomasJordan

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 15, 2008, 05:21:29 AM »

Hi;
My name is Thomas Jordan from Oklahoma any tips will be very welcome.
Thomas
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: