May 17, 2024, 03:59:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210575 times)
LeighAnnDuBois

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 09, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »

Hello -waves- name's LeighAnn orig from VA but reside in MI. I am a student & SAHM. I am VERY excited to get started  Grin
LydianNelson

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 09, 2008, 08:58:18 AM »

Hi I'm Lydian I'M a new member. I live in ALASKA. Wink
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 08:58:51 AM by Frank_M » Logged
KarenE

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 09, 2008, 03:43:42 PM »

Grin

Hi I'm Karen from United Arab Emirates, am glad to be part of this network. It's cool though.

But, the thing is, been trying to send invites, some have read others just ignore it. Cry

Any advise how to catch prospects.

Thanks!!! Im very much interested and determined to reach the peak. Wink
Gregg Ponath

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 10, 2008, 07:43:59 AM »

Hello, I'm Gregg and I am from Northern California.  It's all new to me....so here we go!

BarryJennings

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

hi! my is barry from killeen tx. all can say for now is that it is already started getting very warm down here in texas Angry
TKamatie

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys.. Huh

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..

hi everyone..I am new here for almost 3 days ago.  I do hope that we will get in touch and share more tech skills with you.
DRooney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

Hi, everyone! I guess I'm still new...had my site for a few weeks, now. You know, I completely forgot that I get my own blank website with this, I have no idea what to do with that. I;m not even sure I can find it. Huh I guess I've just been too busy trying to promote this and a few other things. Well, enough about me, just wanted to join the group officially, so, let's all meke lots of money and have fun doing it. Oh, I almost forgot, HELP!!! I don't know what I'm doing either.
Mamdhaan A

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

My name is Mamdhaan. I am 22 yo boy from Maldives. I am not really new into GDI. I knew it before 1 year. This year I registered with GDI. The most important thing is to grow up the down line. Its the most difficult point that I found in GDI. I know that GDI is well working perfectly. Only the problem that I faced with GDI is that I couldn't find anyone for my down line.
So I ask from my dear fellow members to help me to find some referrals for my down line. By helping some one will not lose any thing, may be it will show a  bright future for the one. May God blesses you all. Wish you all the success in your life.

Warmest Regards:
Mamdhaan
ParthaS

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

Dear Friend,
I am confused . How to prepare the Website ? I have no idea how to prepare . Why it is so critical ? Can you suggest anyway to earn Commissions from this programme of GDI . I am looking forward from the peoples who have Good Network Business . So please can anybody help me in this matter .
 you can mail me if you wish
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 07:45:45 AM by Frank_M » Logged
JDavis

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 10, 2008, 02:52:54 PM »

hey people; in here 3 days &still exploring
Y Perry

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 10, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

Hi
Just joined today. Live in Wales U.K. Hope this will live up to the promises Grin
Jim King

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »

Hello everyone

Jim King here from Houston, Texas. Just recently joined and like many others, am still learning my way around. Just wanted to take the time to intrduce myself and say I'm glad to be here.
StefanieV

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:36 AM »

HI THERE GUYS/GALS I'M NEW IN THIS GAME AND HAVE BEEN DOWNLOADING INFORMATION THE WHOLE DAY,ONLY TO REALISE THAT I DON'T REALY KNOW HOW TO START. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INVITE PEOPLE BUT I DONT HAVE ANY EMAIL ADDRESSES TO INVITE WHAT NOW AM I STUCK OR CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
THANK YOU BEFORE HAND
SOUTH AFRICA
BudrysR

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:49 AM »

Welcome everyone!  Wink
RONPimentel

RON [QuickACT]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: April 11, 2008, 05:51:48 PM »

Hey guys, just visiting our very own GDI Forum  Wink Just a quick question: Since the information on the videos was saying "your email for life"...is that only true when you keep your subscription active?  Or does your email address remain usable or active even if you cancel the hosting service?
I'm just not clear on that one (not that I am planning on canceling mine) Just a good additional info for our downline  Smiley
Thank you all and hoping for your kind reply.

RON Pimentel
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: