May 03, 2024, 04:11:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1028016 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2085 on: March 12, 2007, 03:49:35 AM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Shawn and I am from Niagara Falls Ontario. I have been with GDI for almost 2 months. Things are going good with 16 people on my downline and a couple of them have more then one domain. My downline consists of friends and family. Now comes the more challenging part of thinking outside the box and start the advertising. For now here is my WS. www.awalktoremember.ws  .Please feel free to leave coments on the guestbook of my ws.
Thank You
Shawn

Dramatic and a good example of a family site. Well done!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2086 on: March 12, 2007, 03:51:45 AM »

Hi everyone!

I just started a couple of days ago and my site is starting to take form.  I am a professional Radiation Therapist so I decided to start a website that I could really feel confortable with.  It's in Spanish (I live in Puerto Rico).

http://www.radioterapia.ws/

Is there anyone else from Puerto Rico here?

Regards to all.

Jesus Sanchez

Layout looks fine Smiley Keep adding  content. This is another good example of the power of a .ws site.
Alex_Vale

View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

Ok, Thanks for the help!!! Smiley
Latina Renee

View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

MsMoneyGirl.ws
Carrie R

View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: March 13, 2007, 07:27:42 AM »

My new website is www.carrieokier.ws - I used my site to create a virtual mall with over 100 stores and gaining. I have started to get some good traffic, and get quite a few hits to my GDI site from this site. I have never built a site before, so I think I've accomplished quite a bit! I also have links to many other websites, as I am making it into sort of a web directory. Please check it out- I welcome any comments or suggestions.  Thanks.   Carrie
Dionysius_R

View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: March 13, 2007, 11:31:53 AM »

Hei Everyone,

I am also new to website building. GDI has given this opportunity  and I give it try. Dear GDI members pls comment and sign in at my guestbook.

my new website is www.dionysiusre.ws
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2091 on: March 13, 2007, 11:55:53 PM »

My new website is www.carrieokier.ws - I used my site to create a virtual mall with over 100 stores and gaining. I have started to get some good traffic, and get quite a few hits to my GDI site from this site. I have never built a site before, so I think I've accomplished quite a bit! I also have links to many other websites, as I am making it into sort of a web directory. Please check it out- I welcome any comments or suggestions.  Thanks.   Carrie

I think the frog is cute too!
LHolden

View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:05 PM »

This is my first week here and I must admit I don't have a clue, especially about setting up a website. It took me more than a few minutes and a few clicks, but I think that is my fault.

I would welcome any feed back.

www.stardustangel.ws

Thank you All!
GaryCortez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2093 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

hi everyone!
  i just thought of including my website in here also. Just want to know your opinion if it looks fine and ok for my website, plus want to know where and how can i improve my site as well...Smiley

www.mygreenbucks.ws
CErtugral

View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: March 14, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »

I am an industrial designer and by using my knowledge about basic design principles i built my web site:

www.cagrihan.ws
Carrie R

View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: March 14, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

Ok- new to all of this, so I will try to speak to everyone. Is that possible? Rod- thanks for checking out my frog! I looked at your GDI made easy site, and it is very informative. I will definitely spend more time there as a learning experience. *hint* good advice everyone! L.holden- nice start. I think once you start playing with the site builder it will just come to you. It did me- please check out my site if you like. I just got internet at my house a month ago, so I think I've come a long way! Gary Cortez- how did you get the music on your pages? Aside from that, your pages need names. Something to make someone want to see more. CErtugral- your site is definitely unique! What is it that you want to accomplish with it? (I was a little confused). If anyone is interested in online shopping, please check my site out. Also, on my people's choice page, there is a link to marketing 2k blogspot. It is a great place for us online marketers to chat to each other and to other interested parties without being excommunicated for what we are!
                                                                                                        Carrie
                                                                                               www.carrieokier.ws
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2096 on: March 14, 2007, 09:42:04 PM »

This is my first week here and I must admit I don't have a clue, especially about setting up a website. It took me more than a few minutes and a few clicks, but I think that is my fault.

I would welcome any feed back.

www.stardustangel.ws

Thank you All!

I really like the greens they produce a dramatic contrast. The tree picture is possibly a bit big. Otherwise keep going you are doing fine Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2097 on: March 14, 2007, 09:44:54 PM »

I am an industrial designer and by using my knowledge about basic design principles i built my web site:

www.cagrihan.ws

You put a lot of talent into your work  Wink
Dave H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2098 on: March 15, 2007, 04:08:24 AM »

Hi All, I am slightly revamping my site, please let me know what you think..I want to 'eventually' put the pages in a different order, but there isn't an easy way to do this, is there?
Also while you are taking a quick look (thanks) I'd be grateful for a comment on what you see on home page, by the image of the products. From my PC I do see text over to the right of/and under the image, this text is actually in the next block, so I wondered how it had wrapped itself around the image in the previous block. Sure there is a simple explanation.. But strange. Shocked
Also there are some very nice sites put out by other members, well done..
All the best Dave

www.travelezi.ws

"I never ran 1000 miles. I could never have done that. I ran one mile 1000 times."
- Stu Mittleman, World Record Holder for Ultra-Distance running.
Stephen Alvarez

View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: March 17, 2007, 05:53:36 AM »

Chek this

www.loquebuscas.ws

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: