May 03, 2024, 04:30:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: All About Advertising!  (Read 32675 times)
JHaugh

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2005, 10:54:05 AM »

Has anyone tried advertising in College newspapers?  I just submitted an ad in a newspaper - thought this might be a good market!

Jenny
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 03:50:23 PM »

I have tried nikel saver paper but never the college tell us how you do with this add?

Do you also include the 1800 number in your add and link to your gdi site.

keep up the good work
JHaugh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »

I added the 1-800 and my web address - Wish me luck Smiley

Jenny
ThomasVoye

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 09:28:57 PM »

I will be advertising in college news papers within a few weeks. How was your response? What did you write in your classified ad?  My classified ad will say:   ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS!! FREE $250,000 Dollar Video Presentation Reveals How You Can Make Extra Money For Your College Tuition! I will run it in a few weeks and share with everyone on the results!!   Thomas Voye
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 09:29:17 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 10:27:36 AM »

A BIG HELLO TO ALL!!    Smiley
JUST WANTING TO ASK, IF I WAS TO  PLACE A PRIVATE AD IN MY LOCAL PAPER, WOULD THAT BE OK? I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY FOR THE AD MYSELF, & IT WOULD ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO CLICK & VIEW MY SITE. JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD ASK FIRST. I THINK ITS A GREAT WAY TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN.
YOURS IN HEALTH & WEALTH!!    Cheesy
REGARDS, HELEN.R.   Kiss
Sandra T

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 10:27:36 AM »

How about, " ATTENTION COLLEGE STUDENTS!!  FREE!!! 7 minute Video Presentation Reveals How You Can Make Extra Money For Your College Tuition! "    ??    I just don't think they would care how much it cost GDI to make the video, as long as it can show them how to make money. Also, at first, I didn't see "FREE", because the "$250,000" stood out more to me. So, maybe some people might think it'll cost them $250,000 to get the movie. Just a suggestion, what do you think?  Smiley
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 01:40:17 PM »

You can advertise GDI any way you wish, an ad in a paper is a great way to start!

Marie
S Ken

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 02:18:33 PM »

A newspaper ad is fine, however, be aware of the fact that repetition is the key to newspaper ads. The ad will probably have to be run a number of times before people start to react to it. Good luck to you.

Ken
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 07:56:40 PM »

Good point,

I  agree since to have used newspaper ads with some good responses.

The key is repetion and the followup.

take care
ThomasVoye

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2005, 03:19:11 AM »

Hi Sandra, I like the way you revised my classified ad. The only reason I put  that the video presentation cost was $250,000 was to build the curiosity and may be some one who like to see what this was all about. But! I do like the way you put 7-minute video . I thank you for your response . Thanks Thomas
SteveLeague

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2005, 03:19:11 AM »

i use ads in papers but if u word it for work at home u will get a bunch of calls from people that dont want to do anything but get a job. if anyone has a good ad that works u can put it up here, that would be great
steve
Aizan S

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 12:38:07 PM »

Hi Guys
Am a newbie (just joined an hour ago).  Frow what I understand, GDI does not provide an autoresponder for any prospects that checked out our website and watched the video promo.  While we can get autoresponder services for free, for the life of me, I have no idea whatsoever what to write to the prospects.  I read that the average prospect needs exposure around 7 times in order for him/her to realize what a great product/opportunity is actually on offer. Are there any templates for promotional emails that I can use?

Also, I am planning to place ads in classifieds for my new biz.  But, in order to place an ad under 'Business Opportunities', I am required to show 'proof of legitimate business.'  Where can I get this from?  Is there any certificate of membership or anything that can be used to 'show proof' that I can download?

Appreciate any help I can get.  Cheers  Smiley
J_Hall

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 09:54:23 PM »

Kinda got off topic here I think but any way there are great follow up emails and even some classified ads on www.gdi-made-easy.ws
I know I am not supposed to post a link and I been told before but this is a link i found in the forum so maybe this one will get through. I use a network of papers in the US and have had some luck with one of the ads off of gdimadeeasy. I also know of a decent free autoresponder if there isnt on at gdimadeeasy for you to use PM me if you need the website for either.

Have fun

Jim
JudyB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2005, 07:43:23 PM »

Smiley  HI..its me again Judy,long time no chat...heh..jim(jhall) what is that info.you have on FREE,decent autoresponder?  And does anyone have some sort of script for respones from people who call off the ads?  thanks for any any help....  off that subject,just a quick question..how long does it take when you get a BONUS  Grin  does it take > 1) to get money(reqmts.done) 2) to show up on testimonies..(3) do they contact you?  THANKS, YOU ALL ARE GREAT ...Judy
J_Sutton

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 01:01:56 PM »

Hi All:

Did I miss something? I have read the GDI Manual for Serious Marketing and I plan to use the ad in there?  Is anyone else using those ads?

Thanks!!
Jason
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: