May 02, 2024, 10:11:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing?  (Read 3455 times)
Henry Mason

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »

I don't mean any disrespect to any GDI members New or Old.  However I can't help but notice that there are a lot of newbies posting in here to sign up or pay for some other programs not related to GDI.  When I came in here this is what I expected to find.   I thought I would find veteran members who have been at this business posting good solid proven techniques to build a GDI Downline.

But you know what I find the blind leading the blind.  Newbies directing newbies who have no more of a down line than a person who started yesterday.   I can't explain to leads how GDI has changed my life when that evidence don't exist. 

So I'm asking now if you have solid information how I can build my down line without trying to market to me another program to build this program - program PLEASE send me a message.  On what to do where to go and how I can maximize my leads.
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 02:01:28 PM »

Your target market is other network marketers (those involved or looking to get involved).  What they are looking for is what you are looking for, someone that can share what works to bring leads and cashflow. 

Understand that 90% of others are not going to join you in your business because they already have a business or they may not see you as the leader to follow.  So, you need to position yourself as the one they should listen to by sharing what works.

A marketing system ("another program") does this.  Almost every top earner has a marketing system.  If no-one joins my GDI business, I share with them tool and resources that they will need or can use to build their business allowing me to make money whether they join GDI or not.

When I got the Funded Proposal concept my lead flow and cashflow increased.  Lots of people ignore the "another program" and wonder why they're not growing and making money.

People join people not businesses.  If you're a leader that can show others how to build a mlm/direct sales business, you can sell roses in the middle of a major highway and have a team right there with you.

I can share info with you from my program, you don't have to get involved with the program but you can get my info for free "if" want it.

It's in my signature.

Hope you have great success in GDI Henry.

Michael W Petty

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 12:59:36 PM »

Nothing else to say Micheal said it all clear and to the point!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: