May 16, 2024, 07:35:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897694 times)
Louis J.

Retail Sales, Network Marketing Sales

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1125 on: July 29, 2006, 07:05:09 AM »

Opps. I was reading the first post and it just happens to be july 29th also but 2005. In that case Anne I except a report on how your year went? I do hope it was a success and you really learned alot and done well.

NicoleTaylor

View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: July 29, 2006, 01:18:41 PM »

Greetings Everyone! My name is Nicole Taylor and Nashville, TN is home. I'm very excited to be a part of GDI and am very optimistic of the potential opportunities that this company offers. I'm a newbie and any advice available would be greatly appreciated. Many blessings to everyone's success!!

Nicole

"Many things in life catch your eye, few things catch your heart...pursue those things."
MaciejJaniszewski

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: July 30, 2006, 01:26:04 PM »

HI Everybody,

I am new here. Is there anybody from Poland???

Start kicking some buttons and get them all to sign up

Menager
Louis J.

Retail Sales, Network Marketing Sales

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1128 on: July 30, 2006, 06:48:42 PM »

Hello Nicole,

Welcome to GDI. You have the same name as the moderator from pa. I am new also I joined on july 19th of this year.
        Anne I really would like to find out how you did in the year since your first post in the forum!  Smiley

Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1129 on: July 30, 2006, 09:18:39 PM »

Welcome to everyone. Yea that is kind of funny that they have the same name. I haven't met someone with the same name as me yet Tongue

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
DByrd

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: July 30, 2006, 09:19:02 PM »

Hello Everyone

D Byrd here from beautiful Warner Robins, GA..

Just a short note to say hi and see if anyone has info on ftp'ing
data to a ws domain using WS FTP.

I setup the contact just like my Host4Profit but with website ws
ftp info but keep getting the error cuckoo.

Anyone know what type of server hosts website.ws.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Dionne Byrd

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 09:19:20 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
RickyC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1131 on: July 31, 2006, 09:52:51 AM »

Just want to say how excited I am to be part of GDI.
I am an expatriate living and working in Colombia. I see a very big opportunity here and hope to really make some money and have fun doing it. Anybody else from Colombia doing GDI?

Best Regards,
Ricky C.
StephenK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1132 on: July 31, 2006, 10:54:37 PM »

Hi all,

I am new in the forum and I would like to say hallo to all. I am interested in affiliate online business and that is what I do partime. I thought it a good idea to hang here with you folks so that I can learn a thing or two from people of the same thinking. I hope to contribute to the overall knowledge too. As time goes we will come to know each other more.

Best regards

Goldline
F Fonseca

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1133 on: August 01, 2006, 09:50:57 AM »

Dear friends:
Also I am new in this business, but I hope that in one year with program 1 by 1 I will have the opportunity to know their beautiful beaches of Maui and Australia.
Regards from Mexico.
ZerithaDias

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 01, 2006, 09:55:30 AM »

Zeritha & Jacob 

We our new to this world of domain and internet but still hoping for the best . Becoz GOD IS GREAT .
JacquelineS

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 01, 2006, 11:57:01 AM »

I am new also and would like to introduce myself to the community of affiliates.
I'm Jacqueline
Eric Savanda

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 01, 2006, 03:46:37 PM »

Hello

I´m Eric Savanda. I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Few people here are aware of the great opportunity GDI is providing to people of all countries.

I´m really a newbie. It´s not easy to start something so new and so different. And being a non-english native speaker makes things a little bit harder. So, I´d be very happy if anybody here could help me with tips on how to start marketing GDI. I don´t know anything about "leads", "squeeze pages", "autoresponders" and all these tools that well succeeded web marketers seem to be so comfortable with.

I think my initial task now is just, learn, learn and learn. Help me if you can.

Have a great day
Eric Savanda
Len Spadaro

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 02, 2006, 05:30:19 PM »

A BIG HELLO to all of my fellow GDI Associates! I am another newbie from Poconos, PA and just wanted to say hi to everyone! The idea of this Forum is a tremendous tool, and it will come in very handy and useful indeed! Thanks in advance for all the help you guys will give me! I wish all of you fabulous wealth, success and freedom!!

Len S.
Mount Pocono, PA USA  Wink
Eldred_C

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 02, 2006, 05:31:37 PM »

HI Everyone!
My name is Cynthia Eldred, From North Carolina.  I am a newbie.  I signed up with GDI a week ago. Been advertising with free stuff. No sign ups yet, but I'm sure there will be some.Suggestions would be appreciated on how I can get sign ups

Glad to meet all of you!
Cynthia    Huh
JohnGatto

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 02, 2006, 05:33:38 PM »

My name is John Gatto I'am new looking to  earn enough to quit work and have more freedom. I'am from SC by way of LI Ny
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: