May 16, 2024, 04:35:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897686 times)
Rex Landis

View Profile
new
« Reply #1110 on: July 25, 2006, 09:20:57 PM »

hello out there we are new to this sort of buisiness. is everyone as Huh as we are

rex and sharon
MariaB1

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 26, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »

Ive been working too hard but not yet downline... How are you guys? it's my first time to be here in World Forum. Hope everything is well. i am a mother with 1 kid and waiting for another 1 coming this january Grin.. need to work hard here on GDI, hope things will work out... God Bless!!!!
Dennis Morris

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 26, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dennis and I came across this opportunity back in December 2005 through an e-mail sent to me. At the time I was starting another venture so I passed it by. Now I am having to go back to Driving Truck "Over the Road" so I needed another opportunity that I could effectively market while on the road. And this is it. It is simple, automated, is zero startup and low, low, low monthly commitments with huge long term potential. The back office, this forum, and all marketing sites and movies are incredibly professionally done and slick. And the DVD movie is really, really excellent I was very impressed and you can market it for viewing online as well. Who wouldn't want to do this. I think it is a no-brainer. I am looking forward to sharing this opportunity with everyone I come in contact with and have ordered my biz cards. I won't be back on the road until mid August but when I do I will stay in touch via this excellent forum. All the best to all you newbies as we all build this biz $1.00 at a time.....!
CiobotariuTudor

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 26, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »

PLS help me ... i'm new here ... noobie .. Tongue and i really have no idea how this works ... anyway i'm excited about this opportunity and hope u guys will help me ...pls>Huh/ how does this thing works and how do i win money Huh Cheesy =)) Huh?
HondoP

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 26, 2006, 02:52:19 PM »

Hey my name is Paul Hondo an i am happy to say that this is my first venture into trying to make money online, i just wanted to say Hi to everyone an hope this turns out to be a good experience.

Thanks
DanteT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1115 on: July 27, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »

Hello team my name is Dante and looking forward to everyones sucess.

WendyReiter

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 27, 2006, 10:38:51 AM »

Hi there everyone, I am a new member and my name is Wendy. I am very eager to be a part of this great company. I am however nervous as I have never had my own home based business. I welcome any helpful hints that anyone may have to offer and I thank you in advance for your encouragement and help. I think that this forum is fantastic and I am very happy to be here! Thanks and best wishes! Wink

Wendy Wink
Carrie Medford

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 27, 2006, 05:23:04 PM »

HI, everyone! I am a brand new member and excited about this opportunity!
I am a work at home mom to five in Pa and needed something I can do that is easy and affordable. Think I found it!
E Christian

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 27, 2006, 10:34:58 PM »

Hello!

My name is Eunice; I joined because I am interested in building a better base of leads/prospects for my existing site.  I just joined and am interested in learning as to who out there have been truly successful in obtaining hits as a result of being a member of GDI -- that also turned into revenue!  I have an exciting business as well -- a great company as well.  Unfortunately, could not get the "hits" I desired towards my site.   Embarrassed
K_Eckerle

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 28, 2006, 09:52:31 AM »

Ive been working too hard but not yet downline... How are you guys? it's my first time to be here in World Forum. Hope everything is well. i am a mother with 1 kid and waiting for another 1 coming this january Grin.. need to work hard here on GDI, hope things will work out... God Bless!!!!

Marie:  Hang in there.  I'm new to this business too.  But considering all the changes in Eastern Europe right now --- and the fact that so man "dot com" names are long gone in western commerce, I think that the .ws opportunity is wonderful in your geographic area.  Don't give up.  I know it may be a much larger investment for you then it is for those of us in the States.  But you could definately be in on the ground floor of the internet boom in your area.

Wishing you well,

Karalyn
M Howard

View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 28, 2006, 09:54:11 AM »

I'm very please to be part of such an exciting team.  I look forward to working with all of you and bringing on new clients as time progresses.
Have a nice day or night!
Chris Kelley

View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 28, 2006, 09:54:11 AM »

Hello From Florida, (Port St. Lucie to be exact)

I joined GDi about one year ago but only started REALLY getting into it recently and I also never checked out this forum so this ection is brand new to me! ( shame one me, I'm a computer guy.. I normaly check out all areas!) When I  first started, I bought a whole bunch of leads and used an uploader service. That only got me one person who remains inactve now Sad BUT, alas, recently i have obtained two new sign ups! I did this by just talking to a co-worker and a friend. Its SO much easier to get a sign up by talking to someone although I still have trouble with this. I shoudl not because I am an electronics salesperson but i feel its easier to talk to someone you at least know a little then a complete stranger. It aslo makes your downline more enjoyable because they will be people you know! Of course you will eventualy run out of people " you know" but its a start. Hey If there is anyone local to me that wouldn't mind sharing some good info, let me know!

Thanks and I feel welcome already  Cool

-Chris Kelley
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 10:06:17 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
L DeLorenzo

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 28, 2006, 09:54:45 AM »

New member here Grin

I hope I'm in the right track to make a better future for myself and family....

Need all the help I can get ,,

L.D.
Louis J.

Retail Sales, Network Marketing Sales

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1123 on: July 29, 2006, 04:43:41 AM »

Hello ALL,

This is my first day in the forum! I joined GDI on July 19th of this year. My name is Lou. I wish everyone success with GDI.

Regards,

Lou

PS I am trying to set the currect time. I will keep trying  Huh

Louis J.

Retail Sales, Network Marketing Sales

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1124 on: July 29, 2006, 07:05:09 AM »

Hello Anna,

I just joined recently on the 19th of this month. Today I registered in the forum and I am glad I did. The people that are successful give us newbies hope for a GREAT future with GDI. It is wonderful having this forum. I wish you much success!

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: