May 15, 2024, 04:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897362 times)
Richard Kinyua

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: June 25, 2006, 10:09:33 AM »

Hai all,My name is Richard.I am new in GDI but am really excited by the partnership it creates.best regards to all
Joe Crousore

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 25, 2006, 10:11:30 AM »

Hello All. my name is Joe Crousore, just signed up for this opportunity and Im very excited about its potential I do hope that with the time i spend on it that I do get results. Im not a quitter and im here for the long haul. Im not real computer savy but Im trying to do the best i can to learn. so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Koli Bandyopadhyay

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 25, 2006, 10:11:30 AM »

I just joined the GDI and i am very excited about my future prospects.
I like to learn tips, ideas, strategies and inspiring support to build  GDI business!

Thanks,

Koli
SMarchand

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 25, 2006, 09:22:20 PM »

Hi,
My name is Sarah Marchand, and I just joined yesterday. So far I have sent out 53 e-mails, and I have already gotten
a response from someone who wants to know more about GDI!! I am very excited about GDI and I can't wait to
get more respones!
LeaniRoda

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 26, 2006, 06:41:24 AM »

hi to all..

I'm Leani from Manila,Philippines...
just signed up today....im very excited about it..

hope u can help me..i'm just new...

thanks..
godbless. Smiley
D_Briere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #995 on: June 26, 2006, 08:27:52 AM »

Hi all!

I am coming back to GDI after having joined a few times last year, but running out of time to do anything with it and having to cancel my account!

I am looking forward to getting started again, and I have even taken the time to put real goals into place this time. I will build out my Level 1 downline with 10 folks, and then help each of them build out to 10, and so on down through the fifth level.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers! Smiley

Daniel
RanaElatab

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 27, 2006, 09:17:16 AM »

I need help from GDI leaders. Today my first day with GDI and looking to learn from the best! Anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks, Rana
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 09:21:43 AM by Frank_M » Logged
DeeRettig

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 27, 2006, 09:17:16 AM »

Hi everyone!  My name is Dee and I am from Michigan.  I have been a member since December of 2005.  I haven't done anything with the business until now, but, because  of getting into another business, which also is a winner, made me think about my GDI.  I was working on my website, finally and then realized how I could get myself going and motivated with it.  First off, we all know it is only $10.00 per month. Well, I havve 3 kids (now adults) who have their own business of sorts.  Two are Artists/Photographers and they both need a place to show their work.  What better place than their own Domain website!  Then my third, has a wholesale/retail business as well as a gardening business.  She too needs an anenue to sell her goods.  So, tonight, I decided to help them and help myself and got them each their own new business as well as their own Domain!  (Of course, this will be their Birthday and Christmas presents for the next year or two, untill they take over the payments lol, but, in the meantime, I have a great start towards my first 5 and I am also giving my kids a double-opportunity!  As I sign people up. I am going to put them under my kids and build the downline and once they see that this thing is FOR REAL!, I think they will grab the brass ring and go for it!  I have been concerned because I don't have life insurance and no money to leave them.  But, now, I will be  leaving them much more than a few dollars from a life insurance policy!  I will be leaving them an income for life!  By the way, my sponsor is Ross Eisner, the creator of the Get 5  program.
Rachel B

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 27, 2006, 09:17:16 AM »

HI TO EVERYONE! I'M READY TO MAKE SOME MONEY!!!
 My name is Rachel. I'm a newbie! So treat me gently. I need everyone's advice. I have never tried anything like this and I really hope I can make this work! I'm desperate to find something to generate some sort of income! Anyone with advice is welcome to share!
Thanks,
Rachel
K Healy

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: June 27, 2006, 08:12:58 PM »

Hi im Kathy from the UK and i have just joined this evening. Im quite excited as it seems like an unlimited earning potential dependant only on the amount of time you put into it. I have emailed friends and family that i think will be interested so fingers xd. Any advice gratefully recieved
A_Abedi

Welcome To Toronto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1000 on: June 28, 2006, 03:44:39 PM »

Hi my name is Ahmad From Toronto.  I joined the network this week, and I hope to see some results.  Like most people I have tried every method posible, but this project seems to making the most logical sense.  Any body want help, or that can help me please email me or you can add me to your msn.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 03:45:02 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!       I am Rich!
CatherineS

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 28, 2006, 03:46:30 PM »

Hi,

My name is Catherine and I am located in Delta, B.C. Canada.  I signed up with GDI today and I am looking forward to working this business. I would be very interested in hearing about Canadian success stories.
A_Master

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 28, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »

hey all

hows it goin? i have just signed up and i really dont know what ove got myself into, i feel completely lost so if anyons is looking for a foster to help out then pleeeeease!!! it would be much appreciated

Huh

thanks
R Davis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1003 on: June 29, 2006, 07:23:40 AM »

Hi all

My name is lattina and I am new at this and need all the help I can get so if you would please be so kind and help I would really appreciated it so much.

Thanks.  Smiley
lattina

Rafael (Tina) Davis
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1004 on: June 30, 2006, 08:29:07 AM »

Hi ,
With so much info to read and it's all so very interesting I never made it here to greet everyone.
I am so pleased with how the members join in to answer your questions it lets you know you are
not alone. I hope by this time next month I will have some stars also.

A Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: