May 15, 2024, 03:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897358 times)
Tudor Baltatu

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: June 17, 2006, 11:45:06 AM »

I am glad to find that WS/GDI is so well-structured and organized like a multinational company.
ReidW

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 18, 2006, 08:04:31 PM »

Hi All just like to say Iam new and glad to be part Of GDI----Good Dollars Inc Ha HA all kidding Iam glad to be long to these Team and looking forward talking to you all soon     Reid w
Matt Hoefler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #977 on: June 19, 2006, 11:32:31 AM »

Hello. I am new and looking forward to the GDI opportunity.

"This life has been given to you for repentance: do not waste it on vain pursuits." -St. Isaac of Syria
Justin F

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 20, 2006, 06:06:13 PM »

Hey all,

I just signed up and I'm hoping this opportunity proves to be worthwhile. If you have any tips for this new guy, please don't be shy. Smiley

Thanks.
Susan S

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 20, 2006, 06:06:13 PM »

Sue here from Las Vegas.  Yes it is a dry heat but still very hot Smiley  Just joined GDI and I am very excited about the opportunity and look forward to gathering lots of insight from this forum. 
BillD

Light is The Task When Many Share The Toil - Homer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #980 on: June 21, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »

Hello Fellow Canadians,

I've joined some time ago but just recently decided to take
this more seriously.

The simplicity of GDI is what ultimately makes it so appealing.
Being a WorldWide Opportunity is a big plus as well.

Bill Darton
MapleRhino
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 01:02:53 PM by Frank_M » Logged

"The only thing worse that to have no eyesight, would be to have eyesight but no vision."    Helen Keller
Christine S

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 22, 2006, 06:06:37 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am Chrissy from Melbourne Australia and this is my first step to a better future.

I am a little square eyed from all the reading lol

I am hoping my hard work will pay off in the future.

Look forward to hearinf from you all.

"Never look back unless you intend going that way."

Simon Ng

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 22, 2006, 12:33:09 PM »

Hi I just want to say hello to all GDI members. My name is Simon Ng from Singapore. I just started doing internet marketing, my objective is the same as everybody out there, to make some money from this cyberspace.

I will need your assistance and advise how to achieve and be successful.

Thank You with my blessings.

Simon Ng
Hakki Ucar

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 22, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »

Hi everybody,
I am new here from turkiye, I live in Istanbul.
I am happy to be in. Good Luck .
ReevaSexton

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: June 23, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »

hello all Im new my name is reeva and Im from kentucky Im a little lost I dont know how to build a web site this looks like a great business but if any body would like to give me some pointers I sure would appreciate. I really dont know alot of people I know you can buy leads I just need some help in getting started. Thank you  everyone.
E Corbett

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 23, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »

Hello Everyone, my name is Edwina and I come from Rotorua New Zealand.
Otherwise known as Aotearoa, the Long White Cloud.
May we all prosper and live happily ever after.

Arohanui  Smiley
Silmarie Joyce

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 24, 2006, 10:51:13 AM »

Hi,
I just signed up for GDI and I am very excited.  I look forward to having great success in this business and sharing it with everyone I come in contact with.  Good luck to everyone. Wink
Robert Sexton

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 24, 2006, 10:52:54 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Bob Sexton from Massachusetts, USA. I had been a member a few years ago, but never got anywhere with the product.

I did/do however think it is an excellent opportunity and I was probably too early/inexperienced.

I'm now a member of Tim & Teresa Sebert's team and excited about the future of GDI.

That's it for now. Feel free to comment or just day "hello".

Bob
Carolyn C1

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 24, 2006, 06:13:52 PM »

Hi, I'm new and would love any advice that anyone could give me.   Smiley

Carolyn
KBadger

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 24, 2006, 10:57:33 PM »

Hello folks,
I'm Kevin Badger and I just joined yesterday after looking over my sponsor's website, who's also been very prompt and helpful in answering all of my questions right off the bat.  And I already have someone in my downline, a co-worker of mine.   Network marketing ventures seem to be a dime a dozen these days, and they're often here today, gone tomorrow.  But GDI looked a bit more interesting than most of them, and the more I looked at it, the more I got hooked.  I'm banking on GDI being the solid, committed company that it appears to be, and hope to enjoy this ride with them, and you, for a long time to come.  And for only $10/month to get started, after a free trial period, it's hard to ignore.  It's a pleasure to join you all, and I look forward to this venture together.  I'd like to also welcome my first downline member, who signed up right after me yesterday, as soon as she heard about it.  She's a co-worker of mine and her name is Madeline Rudy.  All the best.

Kevin Jude Badger
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 11:03:24 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: