May 15, 2024, 03:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897359 times)
WilsonW

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: May 31, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »

Hi! my name is William, I am from North Chicago,  I am really excited about GDI, and foresee
a wonderful future in this company.  I too, just became a member about a week ago.
I can't wait to really start rolling in this business, and find a few good people that are serious in
wanting a good home business like this. Need a few good suggestions , I think this forum is really good to have for support and knowledge in starting your business.  Thank you Chip!
JohanTillieux

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: June 01, 2006, 09:29:11 AM »

Hi all collegues,

I am Johan and i just started up in Russia or i want to start up in Russia. I could use all help from the profis there to make this a huge succes. Are there more people interested in helping me with the business in Russia we could make this a very huge market

hope to hear from you soon

« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 09:30:27 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
AaronDondineau

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: June 01, 2006, 05:30:54 PM »

Hello To All!
My name is Aaron Dondineau. I reside in Huron County, Ruth, Michigan.
I am ready to start on my new business venture.
Laurel Callahan

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: June 01, 2006, 05:30:54 PM »

Aloha,

I live on Maui and am very excited to get started.  I just  purchased my first 30 leads!  I'm ready to roll.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

warm alohas,
Laurel Grin
Grant_T

running for success...

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: June 02, 2006, 10:36:50 AM »

hej feature millionaires or dreamers.
 this is Grant Teah from Sweden. i'm still still trying the system, but i was sold from the red ferrari show like most of you guys. anyway i'm looking forward to doing this and a couple of things with great ambitions. SO LET GO:

TBrauns

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: June 02, 2006, 04:14:42 PM »

Hi! my name is William, I am from North Chicago,  I am really excited about GDI, and foresee
a wonderful future in this company.  I too, just became a member about a week ago.
I can't wait to really start rolling in this business, and find a few good people that are serious in
wanting a good home business like this. Need a few good suggestions , I think this forum is really good to have for support and knowledge in starting your business.  Thank you Chip!
[qoute author=Aloha everyone, Tan Brauns here from Maui, Hawaii. Great opportunity at hand. Thinking about my grandkids and great grandkid. Thank you Chris Johnson for getting me involved. Now I have 4 jobs. A Realtor, Mortgage Loan Consultant, Head Proctor for Maui and now this !!! No time for Love, but soon. !!!! Anybody looking for property in the Islands Huh   Aloha
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 04:15:58 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Thea Ramsay

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: June 02, 2006, 08:47:18 PM »

I'm Thea. I just joined GDI and have one in my downline. Both of us are totally blind. I'm finding the site a bit challenging to navigate, and I have a couple questions.1. The phone verified leads which I just bought are supposed to have phone numbers, but there aren't any phone numbers on my list. I don't know if my synthesized speech screenreader isn't finding them or what, but when I get an "action is required" message in my inbox, I have a hard time following up with no phone number. My immediate upline is in England, and is asleep or working so can't be available at a moment's notice.
Any other blind folks on this forum, or people knowledgeable about screenreaders and missing info in Excel? The only thing I can do is send them an email with my phone number.
CSam

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: June 02, 2006, 11:51:31 PM »

My name is Sam from Canada, I been join for about 2 week, hows everyone start their first step in the marketing business, and do you guys get excite of it
J_Shultz

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: June 03, 2006, 12:16:55 PM »

Hey everyone...
  Just thought I'd say hello since I'm new and all. Hope to report my success with you soon,

Jenn Shocked
Christine Horne

Hello Nice to meet all of you Lets Make Money

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: June 03, 2006, 02:47:28 PM »

I just Started the program Saturday and I am really Excited  Please give some of your Best tips on Advertisments over the Internet. thankyou christine Horne .
Adrian Smith

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: June 03, 2006, 08:12:25 PM »

I am also from Canada Toronto to be exact, Just started using the program and would love to here how we can all benifit an this side of the world.
JohnW2

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: June 04, 2006, 04:51:07 PM »

Greetings! everyone,

I am John Walker a resident of Charlotte, North Carolina. and a citizen of Liberia west Africa.

I look forward to learning from all members in this forum.  I strongly believe where there is diversity in knowledge,

progress is just a few steps ahead.

Thanks

John Walker
J Cole

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: June 05, 2006, 10:05:23 AM »

Hello to everyone from Nashville, Tn home of country music. My name is Jim and I'm a new member with GDI (2nd day). I'm
looking forward to your help in the future.   
Jennifer Raison-Green

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: June 05, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »

Greetings everyone from Adelaide Australia,
What a friendly group of people, I feel so welcome .
I am new to GDI but can feel the excitement building.
What a fantastic opportunity that anyone can be
a part of Good Luck

The fact that we are here means we are
Winners.
Race you to the top guys
Warmest Regards
Jenny

WilliamRush

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: June 05, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »

I just joined and am looking forward to having a great time with this group.
I would like to thank Alexei for inviting me.
Bill Rush
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: