May 04, 2024, 01:24:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205533 times)
John Meacham

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:36 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Hi,
My name is John Meacham and I am a newbie. Not just a newbie but an NEWBIE newbie. I am an older man and not the sharpest tool in the shed on the computer. But I am excited about GDI and I am learning. I'm retired from the US Department of Justice and also from a local government program working with troubled youth. I moved to the rural area of Southeastern Idaho about five years ago where my wife and I grew up. I love training horses and riding in the mountains. I have been searching and studying the posibility of making money from home. GDI is a nuget among the fools gold.

I will need some help getting this system up and running. I am having trouble getting the website built. Also, I don't quite understand everything about developing email attached to my sight. I use aol, gmail and yahoo so what is it I need to do in relationship to my website?
BLennon

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

Hi all my name is Byron Lennon and i am 20. I am new to this all i feel i have been sucked in but i try and stay in the positive. I didnt think i would go ahead with all this but i have and i am still very skeptical on it all. I hope I'm not letting money go to waist here but they say you have to spend money to make it. Ill wrap it up if anyone is from Australia or anywhere in the world that feels the same way but have stuck with it and succeeded  please i would like to here from you all.

Cheers Byron
                                         LBS
Heidi Mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »

Hi my name is Heidi I am from the Portland Oregon area.  I have had some positive response and I just signed up yesterday I have had one person sign up and then I have another that is wanting to sign up. 

I do have some questions however.  When scheduling an interview how do we schedule that interview?   Also how do we know if they did the conference call interview or not? 

Thank you,

Heidi
郑海聪

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

I'm a  New Members!

www.GDI8.ws
Jesi Waller

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hello Everyone! Grin

Jesi waller here Smiley Army Wife and Mommy of one! I wanted to just quickly introduce myself, I am still on my 7 day free trial but I want to kick this into gear fast, so if anyone has any quick start advice please let me know! I'm a sponge ready to soak in as much information as I can!HUGE thanks to GDI for this amazing opportunity Grin See you on the Leader Boards!
JohnRiley

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hi, My name is John Riley 73 years young and looking for a change of direction. My internet marketing experience is virtually nil although I have been active on the internet since 1997.
I made money with DX as a Currency Exchanger and spent time following HYIP schemes and scams. My latest time has been spent losing money in forex and have decided to totally change direction.
My sponsor has offered to help me to get started and looking at his results to date suggests that he knows what he is about.
I live in Australia and have also posted on the Welcome to Australians thread.
JHalasz

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Chip,

It's great to be on the GDI team.

Jon Halasz

jhalasz
jlh@sunergy-systems.ws
Kimberly C

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hello,

My name is Kim Collins and I am from Colorado Springs, CO. Just trying to get used to the website forum. How do I get others to register?
William Mchugh

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hey Guys, From USA here!
William McHugh.
I am 19, and looking for financial freedom.
I am confused about how to get started, I feel quite overwhelmed  Undecided

Any help?
SondraC

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hi, I'm Sondra, just started a couple of days agao and I'm excited about the business. With lots of biz opps costing hundreds of dollars or more I'm looking forward to helping others reach financial freedom as well as myself.

Any tips on promotion would be great, thanks.
Massimiliano Tofoni

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:04 PM »

Hi,

my name is Massimiliano, I'm 34 years old and come from Italy.
I'm a programmer...so was not that hard to setup my site!  I hope
we all will do a great job and interesting incomes with GDI.

Best Regards.
Jungsoo Jung

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:04 PM »

I look forward to be in success in couple of years.

GDI distribution systems are great as far as i know.

HELLO EVERYONE!!

NICE TO MEET YOU!! Cheesy:D:D:D:D
BobbyC

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:04 PM »

hello everyone my name is bobby and i just signed up for gdi and i hardly know anything about any of this stuff but im very excited about making some extra money and possibly change my life and i think gdi is the way to go but i would like to ask some of you for any help you can give me on building my site and getting hits to start making money. thank you for any help.
A Robbins

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 27, 2008, 09:55:55 AM »

Hi im new!

Can't seem to post in the "show off your website" section in this forum.
EtheldaLopez

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

I am new to GDI and need a lot of help getting started and I am in my 7 day trial and was wondering if someone out there is willing to want to sponsor me that is willing to call me or let me call them with a lot of questions.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 04:10:07 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: