May 23, 2024, 09:29:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1215346 times)
C BISHOP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1065 on: November 01, 2008, 06:46:01 AM »

Hi i am a newbie, i have been signed up now for just over a week, i would like to know how i get my downline started without the need of buying leads.
I do not know anyone who would want to join so i can not use the invite system, please can anyone advise me where to start.
Regards
Carole
AudreyM

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 01, 2008, 09:58:48 AM »

Hello everyone..!! Myname is Audrey and im starting with this and i love it so far..! But i would like to know some other stuff like how can i reach more..!! How can people see my page more often..!!  Grin
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 10:00:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EDebbie

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 01, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »

Hi Everybody!  I'm new so I don't really know what I'm doing.
Anthony Tamburriello

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 02, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

Hi! I'm Tony and found GDI on Craigslist and got excited right away about the opportunity!!!

I'm interested in cold call marketing has anyone done this kind of marketing and if so what and how did you do?

I heard about handing out flyers??

Thanks so much for being here!!! Really appreciate the support you all give!!!

Tony T
Michelle P

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 02, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

Hi, after reading online about this money making opp, I decided to join! Please send me your tips, tricks, etc! Thanks!!

Michelle
LaviseFlowers-Anderson

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 03, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

hello everybody i am excited to be here . I am ready to expand this opportunity and play it out in full mode.
to everyone that has some good ideals for recomendations please give me hallar. well nice meeting most of you lol..! Grin
Efren Esparza

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 03, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »

Hola

Soy Efren Esparza, les envio un cordial saludo desde Tijuana Mexico, me da gusto estar en este equipo, suerte.

EEC
MillardS

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 03, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »

Hello to all. I am Millard and I am a new GDI member. I reside in the USA in Virginia and like everyone I am looking very seriously at GDI as an opportunity to earn  money and meet new people.

It's great to see that GDI has an international membership of people from all over the world.

I look forward to exploring this opportunity in the days ahead.

Millards
LongTran

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 03, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »

First, I want to said HI to all member from Texas, same as i do/////  And all the member from GDI.
also, my name is Long.......
This bussiness is really new to me, so i really need help from your guy to tell me more information: how to Start, that means I can grow my bussiness. And i can help other people out, if they need my help.
any member already been throught what i'm doing right , please help me out with some quick imformation. so i can get more Experince... to become success..

By the way.. Thank all your guy to wellcome me, and right here i want to said Thank you to my sponsor Fred Williams!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 09:43:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pawel Zabielski

View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 03, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »

Hiya to all. My name is Pawel and I'm Polish but live in Liverpool, UK. I'm happy to be here with You and looking foward to share your success. Any advices or tips welcome:)

Peace,

Pawel
SheenaHoward

View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:10 AM »

Hello,

I am new here and a little confused! What would you say is the best way to get people to join. Oh, My name is Sheena and I am from Florida.
Miguel Angel Meza Cadena

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:11 AM »

ĦĦSALUDOS DESDE ENSENADA B.C. MEXICO!! ;
 a todos los miembros de este foro, soy un miembro nuevo en este negocio, tengo solo una semana aproximadamente y hoy me encontre con la oportunidad de presentarme con todos  mi nombre es Miguel Angel Meza, soy mexicano, y vivo en Ensenada, B.C. mexico, me pongo a sus apreciables ordenes para compartir experiencias en esta empresa de GDI HASTA LUEGO !!

CraigSusalis

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:11 AM »

Hello, My name is Craig Susalis, I live in Howell New Jersey, I just signed up with GDI yesterday and am looking forward to a great experiance.
Thank you Randy and Scott for the welcome e-mails

Craig
CHRISTOPHERC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1078 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »

Hello my name is christopher everyone txt me if you want to chat about gdi ; )
OmarS

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 06, 2008, 07:05:19 AM »

Hey...I basically signed up for the free trial period to find out exactly how this GDI/ws domain thing works..and how I can benefit from it...what exactly should I be doing with this?
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: