May 04, 2024, 03:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190250 times)
Fran_P

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

Hi to all Aussie members.
I have also just joined and am floundering around Huh
I am in Adelaide.
Look forward to talking with you

Cheers
Fran  aka (anzac)
Anthony_S1

There Is No Wealth Without Health

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2008, 08:51:32 AM »

Huh       HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................ Smiley
          FROM THE OLD MAN FROM AUSTRALIA    [ANTHONY S_1 ital87au]     Smiley

WISHING  YOU  ALL GDI's  MEMBERS  AROUND  THE  WORLD   '' HAPPY   FATHER'S  DAY "

BEST   WISHES    TO  YOU  ALL    ,    ANTHONY    Smiley Smiley Smiley

Anthony_S1 Ital 87 AU
PScott1

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »

Hello to you all. I've been waiting my whole life for this day. My plan is being formed write now. The count down has started. And I believe in freedom!
It should be great. Hint, even google had to start somewhere!.

You will know when I hit the start button!. Grin

Free as the wind
M Jones1

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

I will be watching out for your name Tongue, Keep at it mate.
Respect,

(*$malli$*)
Vicki Thow

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

hi  Im from oz and have just signed up hope I have not wasted my money: I need help with setting up my page on webbuilder if you can help that will be great thanks I have no idea what I am doing or supose to do.

cheers from down under
BLennon

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:36 AM »

I am only 2 -3 hours new to this and yes as all new members are like i have alot of questions.
I am here to support any aussies that really want to make something of this and make there dreams happen.
I would like to hear from anyone who has got any feedback for me on how to really get the ball rolling
BLennon

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

Hi to all i am very new to this all i agree with you Vicki i hope i haven't wasted money here either, being from oz i was very skeptical.
 Undecided
JohnRiley

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 25, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Hi all from Australia,

I too have just gained membership in GDI and with my previous two weeks internet marketing experiences resulting in nil sign ups I am looking forward to a changed result.

My sponsor has had excellent results in GDI and has offered to help me so I am sure that this time will be the turning point in my internet marketing career.

I live on the Gold Coast 100KMs south of Brisbane and would like to link up with any other members from the same area.
Michael Truong

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Sounds like a good opportunity so I signed up.

Am having problems signing people up as everyone thinks it'll be spam-based marketing...

Good to see so many Aussies aboard Smiley
SAdam

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 22, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Adam Satori. I'm 54 y.young Smiley & I live in Qld (Bowen Hills).
I'd love to get in contact with everyone who is interested in sharing/exchanging any kind of idea/s about 'how to secure our financial future'. I'm in the process of setting up my WS website with some links as a banners to other business 'offers'. Because I'm not good in computer/technical stuff, I'd like to ask someone to help me with my dilemma of putting banners into my website. Any kind of help will be much appreciated.
In the meantime, have a great time in everything you do, enjoying it to the max, like there is no tomorrow.

To your success.

Adam 
SAdam

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 22, 2008, 05:12:53 PM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Adam Satori. I'm 54 y.young Wink & I live in Qld (Bowen Hills).
I'd love to get in contact with everyone who is interested in sharing/exchanging any kind of idea/s about 'how to secure our financial future'. I'm in the process of setting up my WS website with some links as a banners to other business 'offers'. Because I'm not good in computer/technical stuff, I'd like to ask someone to help me with my dilemma of putting banners into my website. Any kind of help will be much appreciated.
In the meantime, have a great time in everything you do, enjoying it to the max, like there is no tomorrow.

To your success.

Adam 
PaulBeamon

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 24, 2008, 03:01:35 AM »

Greetings form Perth Western Australia,
I signed up with GDI a little over 7 days ago. I'm really impressed with the potential offered by GDI...my goal is to become financially independant and help others to do the same. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
TimH

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 20, 2008, 08:05:33 AM »

hello everyone. My name is Tim and I live in brisbane. Anyone wishing to contact me you can do so by PM. We could work together to reach the same goal.

Cheers

« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:06:28 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Nichole_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2008, 03:01:24 AM »

Hi I am a newbie in Aust. Trying to put it all together as I have several businesses that I am involved in besides this one. Looking forward to reading as much as I can in the forum and making new contacts in Aus.

Nice to know I am not the only one getting a bit stuck with finding leads and getting Aussies to take up the idea.

If it is to be it is up to me! What I concieve and believe I can achieve.
PaulButler

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 31, 2008, 03:41:42 AM »

Hi there

If you think the Aussies are hard work you haven`t  targeted the British yet !!

good luck.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: