May 23, 2024, 08:57:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 191223 times)
Ken_Langdon

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2008, 07:30:01 AM »

I am 79 year old (80 in September) from Noosaville, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

I am from the 'horse and buggy days' having worked for Australia's leading bank in a country town that did not even have electricity, using 'pen and ink' to write up customers ledger accounts and bank statements.     My entire working life was spent in the years BC (Before Computers)

My wife and I have 4 children and 9 grandchildren and among other things we had 2 family businesses.

Because of our $500,000 bankruptcy in 1996 when we were already in our mid sixties, I was still working 60 hours a week at age 77 when I nearly died from pneumonia in both lungs.

We do not own a house or a car, our bank balance of today is 47 cents, and we live on an Australian Age Pension of $420 USD a week.

Would anyone here doubt that I need this GDI business?  Roll Eyes
NeilA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

Hi Rosalind,

That's my wife's name which is partly why I'm emailing but also to wish you every success with the business of GDI.

The key to making this work is in knowing who your market are and having a good upline as well as a strong and committed downline. You'll see a few posts on from Newbie's like you and I who can't seem to get things going despite following GDIs advice but stick with it and it will work. I've used a great online marketing tool to point me in the right direction and have already built a good couple of teams in different locations so am hoping this will really take off.

Your customers in case you don't know are people who want to build a website for themselves (these people can go to a web designer so they're a good bet for your downline also). And of course, anyone like yourself who wants and needs to earn money.

Neil.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 02:16:09 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ken_Langdon

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2008, 03:06:42 AM »

Hey Fellow Aussies,
I'm just writing this post to see how many of us are out there.
I'm keen to network with other australians who are involved in the GDI business, and talk about ways we can support each other.
I'd love to hear from you.

have a great day!

Nathan

Hello Fellow Aussies,

Sceptical Aussies

My wife (77) and I (79) moved from Upwey, Victoria to Noosa, Queensland on 23 June, 2007 with only a double bed, 2 computers, books, clothing, crockery and kitchen utensils, bankrupt ($500,000) and not owning a house or a car.   I was still physically working 60 hours a week at age 77 until I nearly died from pneumonia in both lungs! Cry

Are Aussies sceptical (Aust Oxford Dict. spelling) ?     You bet they are!     BUT, should we be downhearted?     I worked in the life insurance and car industries, and one thing I noticed, particularly in the insurance industry, was that many, maybe most, sales staff soon petered out when they had run out of friends and relatives.

I have a multi-millionaire property developer son who believes that there is one way, and only one way, to make money, and that is.....hard work!

Most of us would have heard many times that we should 'work smarter not harder'      As newcomers to IM we have heard of many people who have made huge incomes on the net, but how many do we actually know in person?

I have looked at GDI several times but never understood it because I never even got this far before.  There are many good people here who are willing and able to help us build our businesses as we must be to help others build theirs.

I opened an email from another GDI member yesterday who said that he had been a member of GDI for several years and was not the slightest bit interested in joining any other program because GDI had supplied all the income he had ever wanted or needed.

How many of you Aussies have ever heard of Janet Legere?      She is a member of GDI, is very active and well known on the internet, and here on GDI offers her help and assistance for building our businesses, not to mention our uplines who are also vitally interested in our success, as we must also be interested in the success of our downline to be successful in our own GDI businesses.

Are Aussies sceptical?     Of course they are!     My family is, and quite possibly your families are too?!

BUT Fellow Aussies, 'the world is our oyster'.     We are not confined to a market of 'some' sceptical Aussies!     There are, and always will be, sceptics of any race, colour or religion!
This business, like any other business, is a numbers game!      The most successful sales persons in the world have been the most persistent persons in the world!      How many 'Nos' are you prepared to accept before you get the inevitable 'YES' ?

I drew out the last $20 from our bank account on Saturday, leaving us 47 cents in our account until our next Age Pension payment on Wednesday night!     Am I downhearted or pessimistic?

No way, so let us all encourage each other and show those Yanks that we are up to the challenge?      Ave a Great Day Fellow Aussies, chins up, and let's all look to a brighter future with GDI. Grin
DennisT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2008, 07:44:43 AM »

Dennis T. from Melbourne, Australia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Follow Aussie GDI Marketers,

I have just signed up yesterday and I am very keen to learn and take action.
Sent out 20 emails to friends with 50% clicks thru' and views presentation/overview page...No downline yet!
Hope to get to know all of you thru' networking and will be able to help/support each other to success...

Thank you
Dennis
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 07:45:07 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Get a system that protects your affiliate commissions, builds
you a huge list & generates you a huge income using leverage?<br />
Limited time offer... get it free for life!
JacintaW

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »

I joined up yesterday, seems as though it could work.  Just hope it doesn't end up disappointing.

My only worry is getting the message out as ppl often ignore such emails/blogs.

any advice or tips would be appreciated.
HCheryl

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »

Hi all fellow Aussies! Just found this place yesterday and still lookin' around. Finally, I think I may just have found what I have been looking for.

I'm a Sth Aussie thru and thru and for the past 28yrs have lived in and around the Barossa Valley. I have 4 children all living their own lives now - no grandkids on the horizon yet but I have 1- 11yr old cat, 1 - 11yr old dog and 2 <1yr old dogs.

Being on the wrong side of 50 and only back in the workforce for 6 years, I have been taking stock of my financial position and realised that if I don't want to spend my retirement years living off the pension, I had better find some other means of income either fully funded or supplemental to the pension pretty soon. Been looking online for business/workathome opportunities for simply ages and come across lots and lots and lots of them but nothing has taken my fancy as much as this site has. It comes at a great price too for all that's included - just need to work out how to put my website together and promote!

It is nice too to find a forum within the forum just for us Aussies - don't feel so much like "a fish out of water".  Cheesy

Cheryl
BeauG

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 03, 2008, 08:04:15 AM »

hello im in jericho queensland, i have not had any luck with my down line so far, but for $10usd a mounth i thort i would stay a little longer than the 7 days.free tryl
Have you had any luck yet ass too your down line?

ANY ONE for that matter, i would like too here from somone has recevied a payment for there work.
IF You are new affiliet hold in there ,,
David Brown1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: May 03, 2008, 08:04:15 AM »

Hello, David from Melbourne,
This is the third time I have decided to rejoin GDI. Hopefully third time lucky as I have signed up under a team that is giving me leads each week which are in the thousands, I have also found that there is a GDI auto fill program available to help send out mailing to these leads.
Even though there are other web hosting services around and some do offer web design services but they come at a hefty monthly price, sure you can promote these services but you only get paid once for each sale, with GDI you get a continuing payment for each ongoing membership.
The other hosting services don't have the discussion forums and other members who are willing to help each other out with issues such as web design and lead generation.
With the other hosting services if you cant pay on the day your website is offline which is not good for business, yet with GDI I have gone 14 days before I have paid for the service and in that time my web page is still online.
The hosting service combined with the affiliate membership does make for a good combination as there are many affiliate memberships whose products are just rubbish, basically an affiliate service for a lousy e-book or even worse nothing.
The one thing I don't like is having to get prospects to sign up.
The GDI product is good but your in competition with other members to get sign ups. There was one affiliate membership program which solved that problem, which was each member was put in a rotator system for sign ups so each member involved was guaranteed a sign up but the product was garbage. If GDI were to guarantee that each member who joined was given at least five sign ups on start up then I would believe that this company would be a winner in affiliate memberships an no doubt wipe out the rest who are basically scams.
We Australians are a skeptical lot and for good reason, but we should not be too skeptical about this company as it serves a dual purpose one is an affiliate membership that gives a residual payment from sign ups and two it is a web hosting service where you can create a web page for your web business and on your web page you can put your GDI affiliate link, banner on. So either way you can promote GDI through your web page or promote your web page through GDI.
This is why I have decided to come back.

ColinTippett

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2008, 06:27:11 AM »

Hi,my name is Colin Tippett from Q'LD Australia,would like to make a go of this,been inactive for awhile,too busy with work and marrying my philippino wife,getting spouse visa etc in filli,wandering around honey mooning,she has now arrived permanently wih me here and having a baby in about 2 weeks.
All help greatly appreciated  Smiley
Scott McDowell

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 14, 2008, 06:04:45 AM »

Hi everyone Im another Aussie from Melbourne just getting started with GDI
I hope it all goes well for everyone

So good luck
Bill_L

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2008, 04:14:34 AM »

hey guys

just joined, glad i could find an australian thread on the forum, i am just going through all the info and trying to work out the next step, hope everyone does well with this, im very excited by it
Kitty Cheng

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2008, 05:25:09 AM »

G'day Aussies, I am from Melbourne. I just joined yesterday and looking forward to learning more about this business.
F_Roberts

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 09, 2008, 04:03:08 AM »

Hi there
I'm another newbie aussie who's  just joined, not exactly sure what I'm doing yet, but looks interesting!!!!
Good luck to everyone
Julie Wallis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2008, 05:21:27 AM »

Welcome to all the new Aussies - it's been a while siince I popped in here.
I must admit I've concentrated more on using my websites for my offline businesses
than the .ws opportunity. Yet still slowly grow as others come looking for a website to use.

You can't beat the value, especially when starting out.

Julie
AndrewO1

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 29, 2008, 09:31:04 AM »

G'Day everyone,
just signed up last week! One little bit of advice from someone who has been selling stuff on the net for a couple of years....use your WS website to sell the GDI product. Make sure it's different to everyone else's, target a particular audience by using keywords and then  use Google to advertise....you can get good results with as little as $20 worth of ads per week with them on a pay per click basis.

Mail drops in your local area can work too...make sure you need the exercise or get the kids to do it  Cheesy  I am putting together my ws website bunching several affiliate systems and paid social network sites together on the one site. You have to be different in order to get signups! There are too many others out there all doing the same! YA GOTTA STAND OUT  Shocked !!!!!

Greetings from Western Victoria!.....Andy
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: