May 09, 2024, 02:00:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 895944 times)
Sherry_H

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: July 01, 2006, 07:35:44 AM »

Greetings All from Houston. (Any other Houstonians Here?)

I've been a member of GDI for about 36hrs......so.......not sure what to say......hmmm...I have a 10lb cat & a 2lb dog.

Always looking for ways to work from home and stay out of the Houston traffic! I have an ebay store:  and I have a site where I offer PrePaid Legal and now...GDI.

(My signature insert for Outlook Express is getting so long I'll have to attach the message to the signature-line!)

I believe I lucked onto a great sponsor as he is helping me alot with guidence and answering questions.

Ok..well, that's about it.

Sherry
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 07:36:57 AM by Frank_M » Logged

Never Give Up!
April Lowe

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: July 01, 2006, 10:59:07 AM »

Hi all;  I live in St. Pete FL.  I have been a GDI member for 2 or 3 days now.  I'm also new to forums.  I'm easing into the concept.  I confess that I had confused them with internet chatrooms and the dangers that one gets into in those but have since learned that forums are not the same thing and are much more secure.  I am jazzed about GDI.  With the exception of the lead list prices, they don't charge too much, and you get a lot for what you pay.  I guess that after you have made some money, those list prices aren't so bad.  I like the presentation format. That's it for now.  I'll return soon.

April
GWarren

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: July 01, 2006, 07:37:47 PM »

Hello,
My name is Gail Warren from Hampton,VA. I am soooo New! Where to begin? I hope that this is my Fountain of Youth to a better life.

Love, Peace and Happiness to All
TravisJacob

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: July 01, 2006, 07:37:55 PM »

Hey Everybody I just signed up I am in Tucson Arizona. It's finally raining here. PTL
JeremyAragon

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: July 01, 2006, 09:44:37 PM »

Hey Peeps!
I'm a newbie look forward to creating some HUGE DOWNLINES! I'm very interested in networking with this program, business cards, small orientation meetings, thats kinda stuff so if anybody wants to join forces let me know! Jeremy Aragon
M Thorpe

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: July 02, 2006, 07:04:07 AM »

Hi All -
I am brand new and not sure how to go about doing all this but am enthusiastic to try -
I have some questions so I'm going to a different discussion-

Very nice set up for all of us new to the business - Thanks so much for the opportunity to grow a business!!

Kinda Regards,
M Thorpe
Shoreline WA
J Cherry

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 02, 2006, 07:04:07 AM »

Hello my name is Jackie

I have been part of GDI for just less then a month. I have my first sign on and one pending. I have to tell you that I am having a ball with this. I do tend to be all over the place trying to find ways of advertising on the web and probably need to focus more on some of the basics from GDI like getting my website up and running. Any adviise out there for the important basics.

Have a great day
LisaKing

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: July 02, 2006, 06:21:46 PM »

Greetings All!
My name is Lisa and I've just gotten signed on.  I've started doing page 1 and could really use some help
on doing the content.   Any takers?

God Bless and Take Care,

Lisa
Albert Anthony

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 02, 2006, 11:03:15 PM »

Hey my name is Albert Ive been doing this for the seven day trial.. All the people I try to persusade think that it too good to be true i havent generated one lead Yet.. I know this is a great opportunity and i dont want to throw in the towel yet.. I need some help!!!!
Helen A

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 03, 2006, 05:30:28 PM »

Hi, My name Helen A, I live in a City in the Southwest of the US. I am glad to be in your midst. I am looking forward to a rewarding fellowship with you Guys.
BeverlyLeger

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 04, 2006, 03:26:14 PM »

Hey Everyone!

My name is Beverly from Moncton, New Brunswick and I just joined GDI today!  YEHAW!!  I really don't quite know what I am doing yet, but I have loads of time on my hands to discover this whole operation...and it really does look quite exciting!!

I wish you all the best of luck!

Cheers
Beverly     
HBrown1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1016 on: July 04, 2006, 03:26:14 PM »

Live from New York It's My First Post.

I'll be back.

hbrown
TWagner

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: July 05, 2006, 02:54:46 PM »

Hello Everyone My Name Is Terry Wagner and I am From Toledo, Ohio. I just finished my 7 day trial. I now have 5 new people that have there trial. This will be exciting to see how well I build my site and build a big business.
Have a Great Day and I will be back again.

TERRY WAGNER
Garland Coulson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1018 on: July 05, 2006, 03:03:18 PM »

Hello all from Nanaimo!

I am new to GDI, but not to Internet marketing.  I own my own free Internet advertising exchange called the Free Traffic Bar and I am eager to introduce my members to GDI.

Internet marketind has allowed me to realize my dream of moving to live in a community by the ocean and I look forward to GDI helping me get to the next level!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 03:03:45 PM by Frank_M » Logged
J Jeanbaptiste

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: July 05, 2006, 07:22:41 PM »

Hello Anna and welcome to your also.
Have fun with GDI go to your site and play around with it and learn all you can it is fun. All the tools and instructions make it easy to build you website and set up emails. I am not goo with computers and I learned how by using the GDI tools.

Glad to have you on board.

Joyce from FL USA
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: