May 06, 2024, 04:33:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029538 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #765 on: September 22, 2005, 07:22:31 AM »

Hello William!

Your site looks very good without those signs. I think that member has something wrong either with his browser or his computer ...

You did good job on your site though!!!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
SteveMorse

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: September 22, 2005, 09:46:23 AM »

My site is up at www.10amonth.ws.  Any and all questions, comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  You can make them here or sign my guest book or via my feedback page.
Thanks to all,
Steve Morse

Steve Morse
DaleC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: September 22, 2005, 02:54:10 PM »

William

Your site looks great in IE. In Firefox I am seeing the diamond symbols where the pound sign should be. Could just be a missing font in Firefox.

Dale
JosephS

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 23, 2005, 09:59:07 AM »

I've decided to use http://www.my.ws/joesapp to promote GDI and use my website for a blog.
http://www.sapp.ws
Allen L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #769 on: September 24, 2005, 11:58:07 AM »

Hi All,

Take a gander at http://www.thinknew.ws. I'm using Blogger.com's free blogging service to create my content and having it published directly to my hosted site. If you're interested in how to do this, keep checking my site for updates; I'll be putting together a tutorial on how to do this. Please let me know what you think. You can also leave comments on my site's postings. Thanks much.

Allen
Grace M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #770 on: September 24, 2005, 11:58:07 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I'm glad to share my new website http://www.graciousliving.ws. Comments are welcome. Thanks again to this forum for the valuable ideas. You are indeed a big help to a novice like me:D

Regards,
Grace

MartinC

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 25, 2005, 10:50:37 AM »

http://JustMoney.ws

I await your reply's...
RDavid

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: September 25, 2005, 01:23:09 PM »

Hi Brandon, here is my website www.ezell.ws.  I have 3 pages.  What do you think?  Your's looks great, I love that saying get'er done.   Maybe copy the banners and put one on there? 

Elaine Ezell 

Elaine, I really like your website. Nice choice of colors and good reading content and
formatting. one thing at least in my web browser...I had to SCROLL the page left to see your
right hand side of your page. Perhaps it's just my browser though. Keep up the great work.

David
M_Larsson

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 26, 2005, 10:20:13 AM »

Hi People!

I have started to "make my homepage" but I am not finished!

Please give me some feedback!!

All the best,
Magnus

www.plexpay.ws
Tim De Vinney

Tim De Vinney

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 26, 2005, 12:18:42 PM »

I’ve recently been tweaking on my website (http://timdevinney.ws) and was looking for some constructive criticism.  I appreciate anyone who can take a few minutes and look it over.

The Contact List Builder links are free and have gotten me some excellent Leads and Signups.  I advertise these URL’s in my traffic exchanges (explained on my web site), and they gather targeted prospects that I refer to the GDI movie.  I’m having great results by doing this!!

My next step will be to add some free promotional tools (books, software, etc) to my site for all to use and share.  So feel free to check back often. 

I also have this Classified Ad Blaster and Tracker that I’m effectively using!!  It sends my message to about 50 Million Internet users.  I’ve tested and it really does place your ads on tons of web sites, FFA pages, and E-Zines Automatically! Awesome way to get out the GDI message!

I check my stats once a week; drop Ads that aren’t producing and add those that Will!  This sends people to me who are interested in hearing what I have to offer.  This is proving VERY successful for me.

These are also available through my site.  If you need any details of this method, just drop me a note and I will get back to you.

So my approach is very straightforward; I use Mass Marketing tactics to drive those who are interested to my list, and then use Direct Marketing methods to only the people who want to hear about my product.  Works Wonderfully!   No Selling…I let the Movie do that for me.

To me the Best Part is that 95% of the process is Automated.  I’ve better things to do at my new lake house than work!!

Thanks for reading and best of luck to each of you.

ROCK ON GDI!!

Tim
« Last Edit: September 28, 2005, 10:17:05 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #775 on: September 26, 2005, 05:10:06 PM »

Hey Tim,

We really like your site! The only thing I noticed is that on your Listbuilders page, the top banner or whatever it is, is not showing up (just the red X). Hopefully it's not me! Other than that, it looks great! I'm definitely going to look deeper into it when I've got a little more time ( I added it to my faves)! Good job and we wish you much success!

Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
TonyC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #776 on: September 27, 2005, 08:15:15 AM »

Hello everyone.  Well it took me about 4 hours and it's really
stiil a work in progress but I'd appreciate some feedback.
Good or bad I can take it.

earn-money-online.ws
By the way, this is also my first post, so be gentle. Grin
Tony C
mack88
« Reply #777 on: September 27, 2005, 09:17:11 AM »

Hello everyone.  Well it took me about 4 hours and it's really
stiil a work in progress but I'd appreciate some feedback.
Good or bad I can take it.

earn-money-online.ws
By the way, this is also my first post, so be gentle. Grin
Tony C

Hello Tony!

I will be very gentle since it is your 1st post!  Your site looks great!  As time goes by, I know you will add more content!  I might suggest that you use either your movie.ws or my.ws sites.  The reason is most people do not like the rotated page with the conference call! 

I wish you all the best!

Frank
CarolHill

View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 27, 2005, 08:11:43 PM »

???VERY NEW  Roll Eyes DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT I'M DOING  Undecided ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!
THANKS AHEAD OF TIME...
www.chill747.ws

Roll Eyes
GabriellaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #779 on: September 28, 2005, 09:00:43 AM »

Whooaaa ... hold your horses here....you mean I can actually build a real website here!!!???  If so, my website is a catastophy!!
www.pluspointhealth.ws ... I thought this was just a place to put a little blurb about yourself! Undecided

You mean that is what all those banners and things are at other sites!  Wow!   Huh

I am really impressed with some of these websites.  I better get to work on mine!!  I am a visual learner (I have ADD), and after
seeing these I think I get the idea.

I can advertise my own products here, my other affiliates, as well GDI of course. Grin

Can you tell I am a newbie? Cheesy

This is GREAT forum - the most active one I have been on...you guys are all great and really helpful to each other ... real team players.

Any advise or help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Gabriella

Opportunity is never lost, only used by someone else.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: