May 06, 2024, 09:05:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1029483 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: September 13, 2005, 10:33:26 AM »

Thank you Rhonda for the info. I'm very grateful for that!!!

Roxanne your site is awsome! Now I really need to update mine too. It starting to be a bit of uninteresting ...

Jacqueline you did good job, too and if you'll keep on going this way, you'll succeede!!!

Tatjana

Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: September 13, 2005, 10:40:52 AM »

Hello Everyone, 

After a few weeks, I finally got down to putting this together.  Once I dived (is that proper english lol)  into it, it really was easier than I thought it would be. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.  http://www.nosweat.ws

thanks in advance for any help or comments,

Jacqueline Geis

Great!! Simple, to the point and effective.  Got me to call and I will definately be back when I have more time to watch the movie.

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: September 14, 2005, 01:42:19 AM »

Hey all. Last week I purchased another domain from GDI and I have finally got it decent looking.

I wanted to share it with you and I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on it. I'm planning on sending my leads/prospects to this page from now on, but before I do, I would like feedback from you wonderful forum members Smiley

My website: www.globalprosperity.ws

Thanks!

Kaci Lopez
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #708 on: September 14, 2005, 04:58:01 AM »

Kaci,

LOOKS AWESOME!!!  It took me a minute to figure out why the movie didn't start.  It won't start without a last name in there.  But...I like the option of if the movie doesn't load, click here.

Love the personal touch!!!  Great job.  Keep it up!!!

Grin

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
mack88
« Reply #709 on: September 14, 2005, 05:58:56 AM »

Hello Kaci!

You did an outstanding job!  I like how you have done that and your intentions (I think I understand your intentions).  Is the movie suppose to play directly from your site or is it suppose to take me to your movie.ws page?  If so, clicking on the word "GO" on the check, did not work for me.  Now of course if I click the "click here" link, it takes me to the movie!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #710 on: September 14, 2005, 08:24:23 AM »

Kaci!

This is great! Maybe you should only write the text on the page Income Opportunity with slightly different color, that the links will be more visible. - Well, just my suggestion ...

I surely (as a poliglot) like this Translate this page into Spanish using FreeTranslation.com. at the end of the page!!!!!!!!!

Awsome work!!!

Tatjana

P.S. Frank, I've clicked and viewed a part of the movie. It's movie from the movie page, but it plays on Kacis page direclty ...

P.S.2: Kaci the translator you have a link on your webpate to is awsome. Don't ever get it off your page!!! It can be even of my use if I lose favourites link ... Thank you!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 11:03:58 AM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #711 on: September 14, 2005, 02:00:37 PM »

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions  Smiley

Roxanne, I thought that my movie didn't load  because of my computer being slow, I did have the last name but I took it out... thanks for letting me know that! I'll have to put it back in and see if it works then.

Frank, the movie is supposed to play direcetly on my site but if for any reason there is problem loading it, I've included the link to the original movie (www.movie.ws/username/show) which will take them outside of my website if they have problems viewing the one that is on my site.

Tatjana, thanks for the suggestion!! I couldn't decide which color to use when I was writing the text but you do have a very good point there and I'm planning on changing that.  Smiley

KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #712 on: September 14, 2005, 02:31:21 PM »

I'm very frustrated now.

I put the last name back into the movie but it still doesn't load on my computer.

Please, anyone who goes to my page let me know if you have problems with the video loading directly on the page.

I don't know what the problem could be because it's the same as before and before I didn't have to wait for it to load.. it was really quick... now all I see is a black screen and the video doesn't come up... this is too strange.
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: September 14, 2005, 03:01:46 PM »

Tatjana, thanks for the suggestion!! I couldn't decide which color to use when I was writing the text but you do have a very good point there and I'm planning on changing that.   

Try with beautiful green!!!. It's a kind of GDIs trademark ...

I'm very frustrated now.

I put the last name back into the movie but it still doesn't load on my computer.

Please, anyone who goes to my page let me know if you have problems with the video loading directly on the page.

I don't know what the problem could be because it's the same as before and before I didn't have to wait for it to load.. it was really quick... now all I see is a black screen and the video doesn't come up... this is too strange.

You don't have last name on the movie again. I suggest you politly ask visitors to enter their last name and click the GO button and you'll have the less troubles with all the thing. When the film starts (by entering the last name) there are no troubles anymore ...

Many success!

Tatjana
 Smiley

Tatjana
LeonI

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 14, 2005, 04:10:08 PM »

Here is  my site

offcourse about  GDI  Grin

www.chevysmoney.ws 
RobertTrueman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #715 on: September 14, 2005, 06:43:06 PM »

hi

Check out my GDI web page I have two of them
   http://www.rgtrueman.ws & http://www.jrtrueman.ws
let me know what you think of them

Rob
SteveMorse

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 14, 2005, 09:49:27 PM »

I am almost done with my site but have hit a little road block.  I'm trying to add some pictures to one of my pages and when I click on insert picture from gallery not all of the available images are shown.  I'm well under the 100 mb limit.  I'm not even up to half a meg.  Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas or know how to contact site builder help?  My site is at http://www.10amonth.ws.  All ideas, comments, and constructive critisism greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve Morse

Steve Morse
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: September 14, 2005, 10:03:34 PM »

Tatjana, I've now changed the text color to green  Grin  I hope it's not too hard on the eyes. I don't think it is, but the other was easier I think.

My problem is that I can't even get the video to load.. on my screen all I see is black where the video is supposed to be loading... I would like to know if anyone else has this problem or if it's just me? Because a few days ago it ws loading just fine and all of a sudden it won't load anymore  Huh
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: September 14, 2005, 10:08:43 PM »

I am almost done with my site but have hit a little road block.  I'm trying to add some pictures to one of my pages and when I click on insert picture from gallery not all of the available images are shown.  I'm well under the 100 mb limit.  I'm not even up to half a meg.  Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas or know how to contact site builder help?  My site is at http://www.10amonth.ws.  All ideas, comments, and constructive critisism greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve Morse

The site will be good when you finish it. So far you show too little for me to make any praises or chriticism.

For the pictures in the gallery check if they are all sorted as images. If they're sorted as binary or something else, they won't apear. For that matter I suggest to delete them and reload them once again. See to the proper atributes and format also.

You can find all the help if you click the link HELP in the blue section on the left side of the Sitebuilder. If you don't find the info you want, then you can contact the Support by clicking REQUEST SUPPORT link in your back office. Sellect the link SiteBuilder which bring you to the SiteBuilder help section in your Back office. As you won't see the info about the uploading the pictures and that sort of troubles, you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link CONTACT SUPPORT. You'll get the formular in which you can put your question.

I've also found out that in the help in the back office there is still the old data about the number of the pages you can create. The maximum number is 10 and not 6 pages. (I'm posting this to the support also. )

I hope I was of any help!

Tatjana

Tatjana
Debbie Stuthman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #719 on: September 14, 2005, 10:11:01 PM »

Hello Kaci,

I think you have a great site....the movie loaded right up for me.  It took me a minute to figure out how to get it to play.....the part about adding your name to the check is a little hard to read.

I love the translate to spanish link.....great job!! Smiley

Debbie >^..^<

Debbie >^..^<
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: