My .ws Website

<< < (43/59) > >>

MirandaM:
I need so much help it isn't funny....

Here is mine...it is very limiting...I want to add more text..I have clicked on add content, but it won't allow me to add alot of text...is there something I am doing wrong?

Check it out..

www.bygachievers.ws

George Gonzalez:
The way you add more text is by clicking insert and choosing the appropriate box. Most likely the insert blank content.  Each particular block can hold so many characters. I think it is like 4,000 or something like that. Hope this helps

Dave H:

I need so much help it isn't funny....

Here is mine...it is very limiting...I want to add more text..I have clicked on add content, but it won't allow me to add alot of text...is there something I am doing wrong?

Check it out..

www.bygachievers.ws
Hi Miranda, I think your site is looking good..In site builder you can only add 3000 (including html) characters per block..Once you've reached that you'll need to start another block, and so on..until your page is complete.
There will be a gap between each block of text..
Keep going it's great.
All the best Dave
All the best Dave

Tony Denson:
Dude  your webpage TOTALLY  ROCKS!!  I  have been on here a week and checking everyone's pages out.  yours is  ABSOLUT ! (my spelling= my enthusiiasm  roll with it)   I  have put this page on favorites and will refer back often. Not about to steal anything  but just so you know  i changed your theme to springtime for you cuz the control panel was there. maybe you did not plan that  but I really like what you did  my site is not up yet  I have a vision in my mind that won't fit ito the site builder here so doing HTML  on my own. I  know- pul down the source view and copy from other folks. Well what I have in mind is so innovative that I have not found an example yet to copy the theme.
Tony

Quote from: M Bryant on January 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM

When I first joined GDI it was a while before I figured out how to promote it.  I decided that it should be easier for my downline to get some basic tools to market GDI online.  So that's why I set up this site: 

http://www.cre8tivemedia.org/

It is still in it's infancy but I would love if people would give me feedback on it.

Thanks,
Cre8tiveMedia

M Bryant:
Quote from: Tony Denson on April 21, 2008, 04:44:54 AM

Dude  your webpage TOTALLY  ROCKS!!  I  have been on here a week and checking everyone's pages out.  yours is  ABSOLUT ! (my spelling= my enthusiiasm  roll with it)   I  have put this page on favorites and will refer back often. Not about to steal anything  but just so you know  i changed your theme to springtime for you cuz the control panel was there. maybe you did not plan that  but I really like what you did  my site is not up yet  I have a vision in my mind that won't fit ito the site builder here so doing HTML  on my own. I  know- pul down the source view and copy from other folks. Well what I have in mind is so innovative that I have not found an example yet to copy the theme.
Tony

Thanks Tony,
Always good to hear positive feedback.  All the links are on there to help people promote GDI, feel free to use them as you please - I wouldn't consider that stealing :)
I did leave the control panel there on purpose so users would have the ability to change the look of the site. 
As you can probably tell, I didn't use the sitebuilder to put this together. I'm looking to speed up the page load time because it is a little slow, so you may have to deal with waiting a few seconds between pages until I get this taken care of.  Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or if I can help you out.
Thanks again,
Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Copyright © 2024 by Global Domains International, Inc. · All Rights Reserved
701 Palomar Airport Road #300 · Carlsbad, CA 92011 · 760-602-3000