May 15, 2024, 10:39:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457937 times)
Samuel Pacaldo

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »

Hi everyone,
I'm Samuel Pacaldo.  I'm a very new member of GDI with almost one month.  I'm very glad to be a member in this company.

Regards,
Sam
Theosis N

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 10, 2007, 03:37:24 PM »

Hello Teosis,
yes really it is very encouraging when we come to know that our upline or someone else is getting a big check monthly from GDI.
I am now about eight months and getting $100 per month and it is increasing every month.
Actually I am a layman otherwise it should be more.
If you are technical person and then it will be faster increasing.
M Khan

yeah I like to share the email with my downline or some times my prospect, helps show it is real and not some fly by night dodgy company that will be gone tomorrow

wow $100 in 8 months that is pretty impressive

Actually I am pretty tech, have tried mostly tech based ways of doing things, and am only now starting to come back to the grass roots way of doing things, I think both work, but really it is a matter of getting the foundation of where your at.  then starting to stretch yourself to try new things

Congratulations on your success! everytime I hear of people getting good size cheques I use it to feel inspired

Respect Love and Light

T
RobertBlank

View Profile WWW
« Reply #692 on: November 12, 2007, 08:26:47 PM »

Hey all,

I am a new member - from the US - living in Argentina.   

The Spanish video is nice but, when people go to sign up they are stumped by forms and payment info asked in ENGLISH.
Some have made it through, but most will close the window if they don't understand even one of the fields they have to enter. 

Also, though GDI's main page is in Spanish (if selected), some links go right into English when clicked.

Other than recreating the wheel and writing my own version with ALL links translated, what can I do ?
I have had to sit down and work people through the English forms or I just plain lose them.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 03:18:44 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Mingkwan_S

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 13, 2007, 12:38:29 AM »

hi all...nice to join GDI . I just started last week and want to know how to be succeed.

thanks all
ming-ming
S_Proescholdt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #694 on: November 13, 2007, 12:38:29 AM »

That is a good question, and I hope GDI is working on that one, in all the languages that they have on the dvd.  My dad lives in China and has a lot of connections and he is joining as soon as he gets a credit card that can be used outside of China.  But what happens with these members once they can not understand the back office, the documents...etc.  China and India are huge populations as well.  Hope we can get some answers.  I have other Chinese  friends that I know would jump on this opportunity and they will be joining in large groups because of how they stick together, but I am reluctant to even share it with them because then my very part time enjoyable income opportunity will be out of my reach if I am stuck translating.  So I will be patient and pray that GDI does not over look this huge market.   Wink

Keep your Mind out of Things
And Things out of your Mind
Just Do It With Love
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: November 13, 2007, 01:06:34 PM »

I started my Global Domains International Business this past Spring.  I build a web page explaining why people should do business with me.  On that site I have included banners  and web sites of my home based businesses.   My site is http://www.fortunebuilder.ws.

Thanks for letting me share,
Wilma

Hi Wilma,
Your site looks great.  However, you may want to change the "Page1, Page2" in the navigation window to provide people with an indication of what those pages include.  Otherwise, good job.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
BMichel

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:11 PM »

Hi everybody,

I'm Michel Belkhiri, a frenhman living in Paris.

I'm really glad and proud to be a new member of this wonderful and great company and to take part of the success of all of you.

I'm very excited to learn from the  experience of everyone and to work hard to developp quickly my downline. First of all, I intend to order a package of Presentation DVD to help

my coming referrals.
Helen N

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »

Hi my name is Candy and I live in Florida I have been signed up for a few months but my computer was down but now its up I would like to start making money with GDI
Helen N

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »

Hi everybody I am from Florida here is my sitewww.ntralescapes.ws please feel free to comment or maybe sign up for my directory its for a good cause.Candy
Amy D

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 13, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »

My name is Amy im from San Diego and Im very new to this just signed up today. I would love all the pointers and help that I can get.
Email me anytime...Im looking for help and pointers A.S.A.P.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #700 on: November 13, 2007, 02:14:29 PM »

Perhaps I am just not seeing where to go but here is what I have done with my site!
http://www.newcreation.ws 

Have Had a lot of fun learning how to do the different things -- a lot of trial and error as I am not computer pro!

Julie
It is evident that you have spent a lot of time on your site.  However, I find there is no focus.  People tend to gravitate towards a source that is focused on one endeavor as opposed to a site that offers a wide variety of topics.  None the less, this may serve your purpose well depending on the goals you have set forth for your site.  Most of all, it is apparent that you have had a great time putting this together.  Awesome job Julie.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
LucindaO

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 13, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »

Howdy! From Okieland (Oklahoma). Been with the GDI for a few month's. Just decided to give it a chance since I got my other site up and going.   Smiley
JeB

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 13, 2007, 07:37:18 PM »

I'm JEB, new affiiliate from Puerto Rico.  I joined about one month ago.

Regards,
JEB
HillC

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 14, 2007, 05:13:27 PM »

Hi this is Rita from Chicago.
I am a full time mom and student, and came across this business about a week ago. I am excited about this business and would like to know the best way of promoting it. So if any of guys and girls have any advice for me, please let me know.

P.S. I look forward to building a prosperous future with GDI.   Smiley
FolarinTaiwo

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 14, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »

Hello People of Purpose.

I am new in this programme. i want to know whether we have Nigerians most especially those in Lagos state already.

I have started working on how to assist our peolpe out of free e-mails and GDI came in hand.

God Bless all of U in GDI and the affiliates.

Folarin Taiwo
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: