May 12, 2024, 09:09:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457583 times)
C Schmidt

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: December 24, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »

Hello all My name is Craig and also my wife sarah just decided to start this and say thanks for any suggestions or ideas. And i want to thank my coach in avance everyone have a nice day and cant wait to talk to you later

Craig N Sarah Schmidt
CHYUN

View Profile
« Reply #811 on: December 25, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »

Hi there,
My name is Hyun Choi, a korean but staying in Turkey. Recently joined GDI team.
I am enthusiastic in being success with GDI.
You should guide me step by step... Let's be successful together, WIN WIN thought..

Take care you guys... Bye
Veselin_Georgiev

View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 25, 2007, 10:47:35 PM »

Hello everyone,
my name is vesko and I am from Bulgaria. I just joined GDI about a week ago, and am maybe a little nervous, because I am also relatively new with on-line business. I am also very exited about it, and am looking forward to become more familiar with the working system and with its members. Merry Christmas to all of you guys.
C Schmidt

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: December 25, 2007, 10:48:07 PM »

Hello Everyone my name is craig my wife and i Sarah just joined GDI. This is are first day and we are looking forward to the oppertunitys. Thanks for this great chance to make some money. Wink
Petrov A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #814 on: December 26, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie from Russia, registered 3 days ago.
I speak English bad   Sad, it's kinda difficult, so, anyone speaks Russian?
I'm trying to create blog now. Everyone join my GDI/3in7 team!
Best regards.

Aleksandr
Erin E

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: December 27, 2007, 03:48:48 AM »

hi, im new, i thought i had all the information when i signed up, but now that i am here i am lost and have no idea whats going on where to find anything what to do. I found an ad on craigslist which is how i signed up and i have no idea where to find the information on how and what to say to do that or really how to do anything and what the best ways to promote the business would be. I have been reading thorugh these message boards and it has just made me more confused, maybe its information over load or something. I know they say to send out the e mail, but i honestly dont have any e mail to send it to who i  havnt already talk to who has been interested. Im thining about getting a hold of a small business directory and making phone calls and handing out flyers and using chat rooms for advertising, but i dont know which sit to direct people to. the freedom site or the my.ws site? anyway, i want to use free advertising until i start making money with this system, so ppcs are out, and what is free traffic exchange? anyway, hi, im excited to get here and learn. any help or words of enouragment will help. thanks Erin.
DannyChiarelli

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: December 27, 2007, 03:48:48 AM »

PCProfit.ws Thanks Guys.

Danny
Robert Palazzola

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: December 27, 2007, 03:48:48 AM »

Hello Everyone, 

Just signed up today, still trying to figure things out, but looking forward to getting things rolling.

The hardships of building this business today will be worth the freedoms we gain from it tomorrow.
Mehtap_K

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 27, 2007, 04:51:08 PM »

I'm from Germany and new in Internet Marketing. I have joined a lot of Affiliate Sites searching for the one I can earn money with. It's not easy when english is not your native language and much harder if you are a Newbie in Internet Marketing and in building websites with tools and scripts you don't understand. I'm much more on US Sites then German Sites because I realized that american people are Likeminded and I enjoy it to see that there are people who say "Nothing Is Impossible". And that's exactly what I think "Nothing Is Impossible" because you can get everything you want, if you really want it. You have to work for it of course, nothing runs by itsself, but first you have to believe that you will be successfull in what you are doing and you will get it and you will get even more because you will have opened your mind to see things that other people don't see. You will see things, that will always be a secret to people who don't believe and who are always pessimisic. These people have a problem they don't know about: they have a problem with themselves, they don't believe in themselves and instead of getting more powerful and releasing their inner energie for powerful things, they are spending their energie for nothing. Now I think I dipped? too much into Psychology. Whatever...that's enough with psychological studies.... Wink
I jumped from one site to another and was totally confused.  Huh
But now I hope that I found something that's really interesting and I can trust. I joined Global Domains International and registered my .ws Domain. Now I try to promote it with listbuilders and so on. I have to learn so much but I have so less time. Let's see, I will try to join the community here as often as I can and will go on learning and learning and learning :-))............. Cheesy

Molina Marcos

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: December 28, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »

Hi, I am Marcos from Dominican Republic and I'm very happy to join this great organization; the first strategy I used is the simpliest one, of inviting all my acquaintances through WS providing their full names and emails and then send them a separate mail indicating them not to be concerned if received any strange email with my username tailing it, and encouraging them to watch this excellent movie, I am also planning to follow up on them via phone, once received a feedback in my email on who watched it or not, Will keep you posted on results,

Take care and count on me as I count on you.
DianeT

View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 28, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »

Hi, I'm Diane....  just getting started and feel in the dark....  but it all sounds good ahead.  I'll need help, that's for sure.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #821 on: December 29, 2007, 09:19:40 PM »

Hello to all New Members.

I hope the best for you all and much success. Have a very nice New Year.

Ms.Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #822 on: December 30, 2007, 02:52:34 PM »

Hello friends,
I wish to all my fellow members of GDI to old and new members a very-very Prosperous and Happy New Year 2008.
I also wish to all of you a great success in your GDI membership.
Regards
Mohammed(success07) 

We should help to each other for our own success
Ralph McCrum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #823 on: December 31, 2007, 03:08:17 AM »

I HAVE MADE SOME MAJOR CHANGES IN MY WEB SITE
GETTING RID OF THE OLD FRAMED PAGES AND ETC.
AND I AM WORKING ON A  GDI LEAD IN SECTION AND
A BLOG SECTION THAT I HOPE TO HAVE ADDED IN SOON
AS I CAN GET THE HTML WORKED OUT
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
http://www.ralphmccrum.com

ALSO WANT TO TAKE THIS TIME TO WISH EVERYBODY IN GDI
A HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR
RALPH
GavinH

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: December 31, 2007, 03:12:56 AM »

Hi y'all

Here's the beginnings of my .WS site: www.GavinHoole.ws Lots of work still to be done on it, and hopefully I'll get a grip on the big spaces between content blocks and get that one licked soon.

If anyone knows exactly how to do that, I'd like to know. I saw this post from Rob, but still have some questions: The fastest way is to edit the actual HTML. This is generally caused by blank header and footer blocks.
Look for <span class="content_header"></span> and or <span class="content_footer"></span>

SiteBuilder seems not to show all the HTML, only what is entered by me. If I look at my page in Firefox and click on View > Page Source, I can see the HTML Rob is referring to. But I don't know how to edit it and get it back to my page in SiteBuilder. The other question is, so ... if one can figure out how to edit that HTML, what exactly must one do? Delete that entire section for each content block -- i.e. from <span ... to ... header"> ?

I hope I'm not screwing things up by posting this in the wrong forum.   Wink
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: