May 13, 2024, 11:33:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457717 times)
JuzetteJ

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

Hi,
I am Juzette a.k.a (Gigi) and I hail from the beautiful island of Nassau in The Bahamas.  I am new at this so any advice and tips and welcomed.
Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #781 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

I just update my page-web and I need any comments

If possible put a small message on the Feedback

« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:07:05 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
CassiaH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #782 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

:)Hi I so happy about the business and I am trying my best to promote it the best way I can.. any other advice?
MyronF

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

HI, I'm Myron, its my pleasure to meet you.  I'll be looking for a little help editing my page and just  like to see what everyone has done with their sites or what could be done. (hopefully I can do what I've done on myspace with site.)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 04:05:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MyronF

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

Hi, I am Beverly Beymer, confused, but happy to be here.  I will need all the help I can get. This is a new adventure for me, and I am hoping it will go very well.  From what I see there are many happy and friendly people with me here at GDI.  Again, happy to be here.

Help, I'm breaking my head trying to add a video or add a Youtube sceen to my site.  just to the gallery at lease ,oh and how can /can I  change my background? Thanx for the help
T Morgan

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: December 14, 2007, 04:04:16 AM »

hi mike maybe i can help contact me anytime terry
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #786 on: December 14, 2007, 08:00:11 AM »

Welcome to all new members.  Hope 2008 is the year of your prosperity.  Remember, keep things fun.  Also, look through the forums.  Many of your questions may already be answered.  However, if you still need assistance, pose the questions and I am sure you will see results.  Again, WELCOME and wish you all the best as we head into a new year.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: December 14, 2007, 08:31:38 AM »

Hi Hsi-Chin Hsiung and thank you for offering your knowledge.  Success means more than just making a lot of money.  I am sure that you will succeed at your endeavors because of your willingness to share.  Take care and I wish you well.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
G_Camille

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: December 14, 2007, 01:37:03 PM »

Hello everyone!!

My name Is Giscard and I live In Queens NY..As you may already  know I am a new member as well. My dream is to be financially free.. So I am looking to motivate as well as be motivated so we can be successful together... 
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #789 on: December 15, 2007, 07:53:28 AM »

Hello everyone!!

My name Is Giscard and I live In Queens NY..As you may already  know I am a new member as well. My dream is to be financially free.. So I am looking to motivate as well as be motivated so we can be successful together... 

hello Giscard,
You are at right place if you follow your upline properly I am sure thast you will be financially freedom soon.
if you want any help i can Pm you.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
BrendaM1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #790 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

Concept is unique and you had me ready to sign up until I realized I'm already a member Grin!! I am really interested in how it works for you.

Brenda

Brenda M.
Marlon_C

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: December 17, 2007, 03:07:20 AM »

Hello everyone, I am now a member of GDI.
HadariAsat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #792 on: December 17, 2007, 06:03:11 AM »

Hi GDI members,

I am from Singapore. Hopefully with our positive thinking,  we will achieve our dream to be financially freedom.

Good Luck.
Javier Silva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #793 on: December 18, 2007, 04:59:26 AM »

Thanks Brenda,

It's good to know it had the right effect on you.

I will definitely be posting results. I did already have one sign up since I posted it here. Not from here of course but it was someone who had seen the GDI opportunity before and loved it but just didn't feel he could do it.

Once again, thanks,

Javier Silva

Why Internet Gurus Aren't Interested In Making You Rich And
How You Can Profit With The Exact Method They Won't Show You
Joni Waseity Beadle

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: December 18, 2007, 04:59:27 AM »

A Warm Welcome from Canton, Ohio!

Hi fellow millionaire's. My Name is Joni from Ohio and I am so excited to be part of this opportunity.  Wink
Always make it a productive day!
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: