May 12, 2024, 05:40:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457667 times)
SamN

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: November 20, 2007, 05:09:31 AM »

Hello GDI members,
Im really excited to be a part of this organization and will need guidance and advice from my sponsor, as well as you season GDI members here in this forum.
Sam
PhalutT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: November 22, 2007, 08:04:37 AM »

Hi!

My name is Greg.  I am a new member in this webboard.  I joined GDI for almost 2 weeks and I have 5 people under me now.  Hope I can find more people who really want to work like me. 
If you are looking for a connection in Thailand then I can be at your service!!!
If you have a very big connection overthere then may be you can introduce me to some people too.

Thank you my friends,
Greg

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 08:05:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JenniferOliver

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 24, 2007, 10:32:34 AM »

Hi My name is Jennifer Oliver and I am new and looking for help, I have no idea what to do next, God made me blonde for a reason
JannetteS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #723 on: November 24, 2007, 10:32:34 AM »

Hi, My name is Jannette and I live in Arkansas, USA.  I am excited about this opportunity to make extra income and possible more income than I ever have.  I just need to utelize all the different tools to market it.  I have sent out 30 emails and I will be handing out flyers next week for GDI.  Any other tips without spending a lot of money right now would be great!  Nice to be apart of the GDI community!!   Grin
JasonMiranda

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 24, 2007, 10:32:34 AM »

Hello everyone!!  I'm ready for this wild ride with Gdi.  I need a little direction.  I have gotten a couple of messages on different Gdi building programs. What works most effective/  Are the GDI phone surveyed leads any good?
WilliamKrebs

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 24, 2007, 10:45:41 AM »

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I am a 52 year old disabled vet and I am trying to supplement my disability income with something new and I hope that this is the way. I am sure that I will have a lot of questions along the way so I am sure that I will be back to find the answers. Thanks
M Castro Jr

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 25, 2007, 06:36:24 AM »

Want to know if we as associates of GDI can post banners on our myspace! is this O.K. with myspace and can we send out adds for the business there as well. further more can we copy and paste GDI banners on our myspace without being deleted for illegal terms and conditions!

Manny M. Castro Jr
M Castro Jr

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 25, 2007, 06:36:24 AM »

Hello from Downtown Los Angeles! I am a new member and want to know if we can add banners to our sites and send them to our freinds at myspace without violating the terms and conditions.

Manny M. Castro Jr
Oscar_R1

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 25, 2007, 06:36:24 AM »

Hello everyone. Im very optimistic being part of this community and these forums. I have been a GDI member for almost 3 weeks and could use a few tips fro the more experienced and outgoing members which to me are whoever participates at the forums. I managed to get my traffic to a 106 unique ip's per week and if my projection are correct and my ad campaign succeeds i should double my traffic by 2 weeks or less. Well that said How would i convert those hits into sales. I am currently using automatic domain forwarding. Is there a page i can forward to where it goes straight to video or the paycheck and video page which was the one that pulled me in. Also what would be the best way to follow-up through email maybe through some sort of automatic email response. Thanks in advance. Happy holidays.
T.E. Vezina

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 25, 2007, 06:36:24 AM »

I just joined up and wanted to say "Hi!" to everybody here.
JacobKubela

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 25, 2007, 07:53:04 PM »

Hello everyone, I am a new member of GDI starting today.  I have actually known about the company for a long time, but have never taken the initiative put forth effort to make it work.  I look forward to all the helpful advice that will be available. 

I actually do not know who my advisor is, so I am looking for a mentor to help me get started in the right path.  I am a very driven individual, that if given the correct path I will follow it an be successful.
Hew Wong

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 26, 2007, 02:48:20 AM »

Hello everyone,
I've joined GDI in early September full of excitment and hope due to what I read and
what the presentation movie promissed. It sounded so SIMPLE and straight forward so
I call my domain name "Simpleonlineincome".

Since than, I've advertised on numerous
websites, I've letter-box dropped (around 500 in my neighbourhood), I've spoken to and
invited people to visit my site....so far I have NOT a single sign up!!!!
My ads have 100's of Hits but no sign up!!!
I'm really beginning to "LAUGH" (LOL) at my own domain name!!!

With limited budget to spend (my wife is very skeptical about this) I've invested some money
in the website ads as well. These included: Inetgiant, Liknscout, Linkreferrals, Clickbank,
USFreeads etc....
Can someone help before I need to spend/waste any more $$ to prove my wife right/wrong!!!
 Huh
Getting Desprate,
Hew

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #732 on: November 26, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »

Hello everyone,
I've joined GDI in early September full of excitment and hope due to what I read and
what the presentation movie promissed. It sounded so SIMPLE and straight forward so

websites, I've letter-box dropped (around 500 in my neighbourhood), I've spoken to and

With limited budget to spend (my wife is very skeptical about this) I've invested some money
in the website ads as well. These included: Inetgiant, Liknscout, Linkreferrals, Clickbank,
USFreeads etc....
Can someone help before I need to spend/waste any more $$ to prove my wife right/wrong!!!
 Huh
Getting Desprate,
Hew

Hello Hew,
I will say that you are wrong.
But I will certainly say that many people are getting daily many new members also.
So this may be a difference of approach.
The main theme is your team , your upline step by step guidance to you for your success.
I will only say please do not waste your money in paid ads, just go for free ads and you will get success surely.
Thanks
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #733 on: November 26, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »

Hello everyone,

USFreeads etc....
 Huh
Getting Desprate,
Hew

Hello Hew,
I will not say that you are wrong.
But I will certainly say that many people are getting daily many new members also.
So this may be a difference of approach.
The main theme is your team , your upline step by step guidance to you for your success.
I will only say please do not waste your money in paid ads, just go for free ads and you will get success surely.
Thanks
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Bridget Hijazi

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

Hi everyone, new here and just wanted to drop in and say Hi to you all, joined last monday had lots of hits to my site, sent out over 200 invites and have 3 sign up praying they hang around past the 7th day like me

good luck everyone

B
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: