May 13, 2024, 12:21:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457689 times)
Wilma Campbell

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: October 20, 2007, 09:19:57 PM »

I started my Global Domains International Business this past Spring.  I build a web page explaining why people should do business with me.  On that site I have included banners  and web sites of my home based businesses.   My site is http://www.fortunebuilder.ws.

Thanks for letting me share,
Wilma
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 09:01:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Deb_Lane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: October 21, 2007, 12:12:37 PM »

Welcome all new members!  My business partner and I are closing in on our third year with GDI  Grin

We want to encourage all new members that you can succeed with this program!  It does take time, but if you stick with it, you will reap the rewards. If your sponsor hasn't contacted you already, try contacting them to introduce yourself.  Spend a lot of time in your members area (aka back office) so you can learn about the product and the opportunity that you've decided to join. If you've made it here to the forum, then you know there is a wealth of information at the click of your mouse here.  Wink

Your Partner In Success,
Deb
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: October 21, 2007, 12:52:59 PM »

Welcome all new members!  My business partner and I are closing in on our third year with GDI  Grin

We want to encourage all new members that you can succeed with this program!  It does take time, but if you stick with it, you will reap the rewards. If your sponsor hasn't contacted you already, try contacting them to introduce yourself.  Spend a lot of time in your members area (aka back office) so you can learn about the product and the opportunity that you've decided to join. If you've made it here to the forum, then you know there is a wealth of information at the click of your mouse here.  Wink

Your Partner In Success,
Deb

Congrats on three years! I'm almost to two I believe.

Deb is right everyone! GDI does work! Take a look around the forum and get in touch with your sponsor Smiley

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
DPrince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #633 on: October 21, 2007, 02:59:21 PM »

Hello, fellow partners in success!
I joined GDI almost 2 weeks ago.  When I saw this opportunity in 2004, I didn't join.  Shame on me.  Sad  But, as they say, better late than never. Smiley
It's wonderful how everyone seems to be helping each other out with advice, etc. and tips to grow their businesses, whether or not they are in their own downline.  Cool  Teamwork, I like that.
Keep us the excellent work! Smiley

Dian Prince
Beverly Russell

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2007, 02:59:21 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM NEW HERE. HAVEN'T HAD CHANCE TO LOOK AROUND EVERY WHERE YET. BUT, WORKING ON IT. VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE.  WELCOME ALL SUGGESTIONS AND ANY HELP.  I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. 
BEVERLY RUSSELL
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #635 on: October 21, 2007, 11:33:30 PM »

I started my Global Domains International Business this past Spring.  I build a web page explaining why people should do business with me.  On that site I have included banners  and web sites of my home based businesses.   My site is http://www.fortunebuilder.ws.

Thanks for letting me share,
Wilma

Yes - good start - you should keep going and add more content.
Stephanie_D

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 23, 2007, 04:28:16 AM »

Salut! Je parle pas très bien anglais ! Alors comment avoir la page en francais ?
 Je l'ai déja eu mais comment le retrouver  Huh  Help mee please:)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: October 23, 2007, 07:44:58 PM »

Your Partner In Success,
Deb

We should help to each other for our own success
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: October 23, 2007, 07:46:49 PM »

Your Partner In Success,
Deb

Hello De,
Congratulations for your completing three years in GDI.
can you post how much monthly you are earning .
It will be a inspiring comments from you for newbie like me.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
PaulaP

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

Hi Everyone:

I'd like to know what you all think of my Web site.  I kinda merged my life story, a way to get the right mindset for wealth and the WS opportunity.  It's a bit different, just wanted to know what you think.

If you could let me know, that would be great!

Thanks!

To your success,

Paula
EmilyHill

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

Hello everyone, today is my second day and I am a bit confused. But it looks like there is a lot of helpful information here in the forum. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #641 on: October 23, 2007, 09:34:02 PM »

Hi Everyone:

I'd like to know what you all think of my Web site.  I kinda merged my life story, a way to get the right mindset for wealth and the WS opportunity.  It's a bit different, just wanted to know what you think.

If you could let me know, that would be great!

Thanks!

To your success,

Paula

Hi Paula
You did not leave us a link to look at  Huh
MingH

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 25, 2007, 03:05:19 AM »

Hey all,

Im new here and excited to get this business rolling.

Central Florida
Ming
Hugh H

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 25, 2007, 03:05:21 AM »

Hi. I just joined today. Looking forward to getting this all going!
I'm on the right track if I got this far already?!?
April Raycraft

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 25, 2007, 11:13:22 AM »

Hi,
Very excited to do this....but i'm confused where i go to build my website?
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: