May 11, 2024, 07:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112815 times)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2007, 07:40:43 PM »

I am Alex,I m from Malaysia!! I joined this group bcos i see my friend is very success
in this field!! so i do like to give a shot!! Anything should i take care of?
and what i can do to build up my career?

Hello Alex,
Congratulations for your nice decision to join GDI.
I am Mohammed from India working in Saudi .
It is beginning for your financial freedom.
Not only your friend but you will too getsuccess soon in GDI.
GDI is one of the best opportunity at present.
I advice you that just follow to your upline and visit this forum frequently and join Hits2u too for good results.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
MehmoodK

Learn to Make Six Figure online

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2007, 03:05:21 AM »

Hey Everyone ,

I am Mehmood from Toronto, Canada. I just started a couple of weeks and I am absolutely excited about this opportunity. I have done network marketing before and I know it works. But out of all the MLMs out there this seems to be the most appealing. No products (lotions, potions, vitamins,peppermints lol  I guess  u get the idea) to buy , stock or sell lol. Well I Own a couple of .ws domains and one day i was looking for some others and that's how I stumbled upon one of the GDI pages. Well I read the whole thing and it was exciting to know there is an opportunity like this out there. But i didnt join at that time . I did after a week or so. So here I am. Eventhough I havent heard from my upline at all. I called and tried to talk but she was busy at the time ! Oh well i guess i will use this forum as help and my past exp and some work with a good attitude to make it work. I am looking forward to learing from all of you and growing together in this business. Also looking forward to make plenty of friend from around the world.

Have a blessed day 

Mehmood Smiley

GregCourtney

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2007, 04:39:28 AM »

HI every one my name is greg i just joined today I live in columbia mo I am excited about this opportunity
TomM3

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

Hi
  I  have just joined GDI because it seems to have good potential as a home-based business. I have been trying to set up an Internet marketing business for some time now, and have learned a good deal in the process (spent a lot too!).
   I'm looking forward to developing this business into a full-time income.

Tom
WinsomeF

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:32 PM »

Hello,  I am WinsomeF

I live in the UK.  I am new to GDI and I would like all the help I can get because I have never build a website before, so if someone can help me to get this business off the ground, and I can start earning money, I will be very grateful.  I am excited with the DVD package I have purchased this week.  I loan one to my postman let you know if he decide to join.
Thanks to everyone.

WinsomeF

Please introduce yourself and let us know where you're located. Share with us your reasons for joining Global Domains International, and your goals you wish to accomplish.

Thank you,

Nicole
BrandonH

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 08, 2008, 09:12:33 PM »

hi there everyone. . 

My goal is 250 a month bye the end of feb. 

I can not wait.  Just started today.  Excited about the opp.
ArleneL

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

Hi everyone!  I'm Arlene L from Cape Coral, Fl AND Buffalo, NY.  I am retired and taking care of my 91 Mother.  Bored to death and have been trying to find something to keep me busy during my down times.
G Luis

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

Hi everyone!
My name is Luis, iīm from Portugal and i just want to introduce myself and say that i have great expectations with this site, even if its a bit more complicated then i expected.
But i guess thatīs just like when learn how to ride a bike,right?
i have been cheking the site and i am going to take my time before i start sending emails to my friends, because it seems that i still need to prepare my website and i believe also that its best if i send those emails out when i am more comfortable with all the info here,donīt you agree?
I just have one sugestion(for now Wink): why isnīt there no other options to pay besides credit cards or Pay pal?i mean to pay for cards, cdīs and so on?
I will pay my 6 month membership with a bank wire.thatīs ok,but for the other items when you become a member you can do that.
the problem is that pay pal is working now only with credit/debit cards(with back code) and my debit card doesnīt have that,and i donīt like to have credit cards.
i do have alert pay,however, and alert pay allows you to add funds by bank transfer.
Will this change in the future,or do i really need to get a credit card? Undecided
Thank you in advance and have a good Day!
Yahye Osman

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »

hi my name is yahye ,i' want to bee a million peraon ,but i don't how, so if u help me with that , i will be happy.don't forgot to send me back a message and have wonderful day.
Kevin Cook

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2008, 03:15:22 AM »

Unbelievable... with three sites and three seperate marketing strategies for them... and very little cash... I couldn't help but jump at the opportunity I found through GDI to actually have my sites PAY ME FOR USING THEM!  Since taking the seven-day challenge I ahev three in my organization, 6 hot prospects and a great way to grow this business part time every day.  This is off the chain.  Thank you for making this opportunity available to us...

Once I get the steps down and my site working well, I'll have more success to report.  For LESS THAN TWO GALLONS OF MILK I HAVE BECOME THE OWNER OF MY OWN GLOBAL COMPANY... OVERNIGHT!  Woo Hooo!

Wake me up,

Kevin Cook - Morristown, TN
JKennell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »

My name is Jason Kennell and I joined GDI because I needed to build a website for my tax practice. I sort of stumbled onto it and am now interested in working the affiliate side of GDI to earn some extra income! Looking forward to getting to know you all better.  Smiley
JohnCorbin

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »

My Name is John Corbin and I live in San Diego, CA (just a little south of GDI corporation). I figure one of these days I may drive over an meet everybody at GDI. I have been working in the computer industry for 28 years, and been playing on the Internet since 1993. I joined GDI to have a business opportunity that I could start with very little money, and something that I would enjoy doing. Best of luck to everybody.  Cool
MichaelShrum

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2008, 03:14:45 PM »

hi my name is Michael Shrum, I am relatively new to GDI, I find it a very interesting site. There is alot to offer here.
JohnMcCarthy

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2008, 02:21:36 PM »

Hello,
This system is complicated for me.  I am John a new member.  I am needing help and my sponsor is not available.  He used his wife's name and she didn't know it.  thanks,  John
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 02:23:05 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MGutu

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2008, 11:03:51 AM »

Hi! I'm from Romania and I have registered at GDI last year in September. Although, I have no members in my downline, so It would be nice to get some... Sad What do you recommend me? Thank you!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: