May 05, 2024, 07:00:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2012!!  (Read 140790 times)
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2012, 09:38:23 AM »

Good to have your here.  If you have any questions, contact me through my vCita address and would be more than happy to assist.  Always free.

Best Regards!

Turn the "I Can't" into the "I Can."  Success is about you!
Michael Levy
Consultant, Visionary, Coach & Mentor
24hr request for support: Schedule an Appointment
member-services@michaeldlevy.ws
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2012, 09:38:23 AM »

Another member from Texas!  Great to hear there is another Smiley  If you need assistance, contact me and would be more than happy to assist.

Best Regards!

Michael Levy
Macy_A

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »

Hello! My name is Ana Macy. I am a newbie. If ya'll have any secret great helpful tips that would be very appreciated. Thanks Smiley
Alan Thomas Le Prevost

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »

Smiley
Hi Everyone

I'm Alan Thomas from the UK, I'd like to join you all on this journey and hope I can make friends wherever you are in this big world, any advice on getting started , please advise.

God Bless

AT
C_Robertson

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »

Hello my name is Carl A. Robertson new to the site but not to mlm. I have one quick question. What is the quickest anyone has made money doing this and how quick did they get into profit using Global Domaines?
Jacquise Perry

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »

Hi My name is Jacquise Perry and I reside in NC and I am a new member to the team and I need help getting this started, so if there is someone is kind enough to help me out i would greatly appreciate it.
VictorSmith

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:52 PM »

I am new to all this.  I have tried other ways to make money online, so I am still not so sure yet.  Most of the other sites tell you to buy all kinds of "programs" to make money.  If I had all of that money,I would not need to make any.  Still I am going to give it a try and see what I can do.

Victor Smith
Zephyrhills Fl.
Vanessa J

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »

Good Afternoon Everyone!

My name is Vanessa and I recently decided to join the GDI team.  I am a 30 year Client Support veteran and have been in my current C/S position for 6 years.  The company I work with is incredible and my co-workers are a delight to work with.  I figured I would be happily ensconced with this department for many years to come...but that was not the case.  Approximately six months ago, our team was informed that the product we supported was going to be discontinued and our department would be dissolved.

I wasn't sure if my brain would be able to process what I was being told fast enough, but the change was announced and once the transition period is completed, I knew I would want to have something in place while I waited for HR to contact me about moving into a new position.

That is when I began to look for something I could do from home since I am already a home-based employee with my current company.  Of course, as we all know, the number of scams that are out there is ridiculous and I certainly did not want to get burned again (yes...I had tried a few w.f.h. opportunities before)!

I came across a GDI video and once I viewed the information and saw that I truly had NOTHING to lose, I took the step to join.

I am just at the threshold of this new journey, but I am positive it is the right journey for me!  I am happily busying myself with gathering names and addresses of friends who I know would also benefit from this opportunity.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and will definitely welcome any kind of suggestions and tips!   Smiley

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa

Nove V

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »

:)Talofa: That is Samoan for Hello

I am new to GDI and would like to introduce myself to other members of the GDI family.

Samoa ia a Pacific Island. Today is Thursday 31st 2012. 2morrow is my country's 50th political independence day. I am taking this day as my first day towards my own financial freedom journey using GDI as a vehicle. That for me is very exciting.

I am very open to learn from every member of the family.

I thank the GDI team for making GDI available for people around the world to become financially free people.

Till next time
SteveHackenebrg

Total Effort All Members (TEAM)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2012, 10:16:06 AM »

Welcome aboard Vanessa !!

How I am Building My GDI Empire
http://blog.huskiekira.ws/
GHeath

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2012, 09:52:58 AM »

Gus here...can't wait to get started.  I wish everyone who reads this much success with your venture and happiness in your life.
IsaacMedina

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2012, 09:52:58 AM »

Ok so i just signer up today and im already lost if someone can please help me i would appreciate it. Thank you very much  email: iDesignGraphicz@gmail.com email me if u can help thanks a lot
MLevy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2012, 09:52:58 AM »

Welcome Dylan!

If I can be of any assistance, I do free coaching for all GDI members.  Contact me and would be more than happy to help you get rolling on your business. 

Michael Levy
Vanessa J

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2012, 09:52:58 AM »

Thank you Steve!
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »

I have offered our support and pray you made contact with your sponsor and/or his/her upline prior to making contact with me.

I am always here to support all our GDI members get it right the first time.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: