May 03, 2024, 08:03:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a Lifestyle not just living a life.  (Read 4450 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »

I just aks everyone not to waste another year with the same gimmicks. They just don't work and never will. You'll continue to waste time and money. Just Stop!

We are passionate supportive people within GDI. This is a real platform that will be your foundation to create a real business. This will be the start of you having a lifestyle that so few of us in our awesome industry have. We are the few and rare people globlly.

How long to you thing it would take you to create a real business and be able to stop just living a life. Only do things that make you feel good. Only move when you desire. Just share you passion and generage revenue all through having a platform with GDI. Sounds like a plan, yes?

Well, get with me today or when your tired of wasting time and money. There is nothing to purchase and everything to gain. You will return and finally ask me for a lifetime of support. It doesn't matter when. I will still be here and able to show and support your real business.

If one can do it, why not you?

I will keep a weekly update on the names of the people our team is supporting and the growth they are experienceing.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 03:36:26 PM »

I still have the GDI Wealth Guide for all who ask. Just shoot me an email to request. Contact information is below.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

Lots of our members ask for support without follow through. You must get in touch with all of us who extend our hands. That is the only way it will get done.

Please, get involved within the Webinars which is a fantastic live support. If you get lost contact me day or night.

We are willing if you just put the effort in making contact and all will be well.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

When you think about helping others you must learn to listen. I do not mean just hearing what they are saying to just wait for the right time to pitch something to them. That is not supporting others.

I believe in everyone should have a lifestyle and share their passions with the world. We support you in just doing that. GDI is a platform that will bring you into a different way of thinking. Your prosperous journey will begin. Just take action today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »

More new members not only recieved our GDI manual. They have been approved for my exclusive one-on-one.

You will benefit from my support and its free for all our GDI family. Just contact me day or night and I will give you a lifetime of support. Now questions asked. No selling or other junk.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
StacyPrice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »

hello mr. amis good words of encouragement i am new to somethings no most things when it comes to biz on the net have a million questions about everything so bare with me while i change my lifestyle!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: