May 01, 2024, 08:05:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What Makes a Person Visit Your Site and Stay
The domain name itself
A personal referral from a Friend
An advertisement that peeks their curiosity
A unique product or opportunity that sparks their curiosity!
The content and layout of the Site
A flashy site with all the bells and whistles
I have no earthly idea

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20
  Print  
Author Topic: My .ws Website  (Read 180126 times)
JQuisumbing

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2008, 03:44:03 AM »

hello,

i just have to show off what my husband did with our site: www.q-traveller.ws

he uses a simple web building program and is taking advantage of the .WS web hosting services.

mavis
Maria Elvira Quisumbing

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2008, 03:44:04 AM »

hello,

my husband told me to use my own account to get into this forum istead of his. i'm still new at this. hehehe!

anyway, here is our site again... www.q-traveller.ws

mavis

MarianneR

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2008, 03:44:04 AM »

Hi everyone

Just finished my website - yoohoo !!!

Will you please take a look -  http://www.buddy111.ws/    Cheesy

Please also go the the page of the NetAudioAds - this will interest ALL WEBSITE OWNERS - after all we are all website owners in here.

Please tell me what you think - I would really appreciate it - and if you sign my guestbook, you would make my day !!!

Love to all

Marianne    Wink
Helen N

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2008, 05:40:07 PM »

For all you Eco lovers check out my website www.NtralEscapes.ws tell me wht you think.Candy Cool
DLee1

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2008, 03:58:08 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Just re-signed up with GDI January 10, 2008. Created my first site page in GDI Sitebuilder page by January 12!
It was a little quirky at first getting started but once I reviewed and decided on what and how I want to present information from this site, it is actually working out to be a great spring board for all my activities!

Since I am into Computers, Writing and Music ( in that order for now), I decided to use my GDI site to talk about my computer business and network marketing. Interestingly, Google had listed my site within two days of bringing it up! Yes, that was by Monday the 14th and it appeared in top twenty through Dogpile Search as well as 5th on Google! All within 2-3 days! No..don't ask me why that has happened that way....but I can tell you...I have already been on the Internet for a while and definitely understand site building! I do focus on getting the right information together as quickly as possible and keep it simple!

Here is my GDI site.

http://www.salvatorezingale.ws

I am getting this feeling that I should right a small e-book about why this has happened this way! And I am definitely considering it a benefit of joining GDI! But then again...if I was just a John Smith.......Well the search engine results may have been much different! But there are facts, statistics and information, I use when considering search engines and sites, that I am saving for publication, so maybe you will find something interesting at my new site or one of my other sites!  Lips Sealed  I have produced sites for my business customer's and those sites rank high too, but I have been around for a while, just not with GDI for any length of time...yet!

Much Success with your GDI business!

Hi Salvatorezingale, Have you noticed you have a banner ad in the middle of your text, just wanted to make sure you knew about it, like the site, will probably be asking for your help quite a lot, just starting with GDI.
All The Best
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:59:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Art R

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

Do you like my web site?   www.totalygraphics.ws
KCook

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »

[/glow]]Here's My Website : http://gbgyes.ws/
JoannaA

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

Hello,

I have been a member since 2005 and I have only about 24 in my down line. Even if I did not have a down line I would use this web site builder.  The others are so complicated and have hidden charges and I am very happy with the freedom this web site has from advertisements.

I have to admit that most of my down line find the web site builder difficult and I remember when I first signed up there was a video that walked me through the back office.  It really helped.  Why can't I find that anymore?

I want to share my web sites for other members.  If any of you are interested in walking in health and never fearing cancer again, I have a web site with free ebooks that explains what I have learned since 1988 about natural healing and cancer cures.  It is so simple it is insane so many in the US chase their cancer.  We are a nation of cancer phobics.  Of course it is the result of a health care system gone insane with racketeering and charging insane prices and using insane therapies.  You don't have to worry about spending all of your retirement years spending your retiremennt on drugs.  Health is NOT found in drugs that the AMA pushes.  Be blessed   www.cfhsm.ws    www.MyMiracle.ws

M Bryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »

When I first joined GDI it was a while before I figured out how to promote it.  I decided that it should be easier for my downline to get some basic tools to market GDI online.  So that's why I set up this site: 

http://www.cre8tivemedia.org/

It is still in it's infancy but I would love if people would give me feedback on it.

Thanks,
Cre8tiveMedia
CLovemore

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »

I love GDI.....my webby-webby is www.youmoney.ws TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK GUYS...!!!..
RKing1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

I am new an is trying to make it big what to you thank

http://lushan.ws
R_Stice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

Hi, my name is ruthann, and i just joined Monday, I keep changing everything at the website, but you can go check it out and give me constructive help, i'm new at this so don't be to harsh. My daughter wanted a you tube so it's on page 3.  I think it would be nice if we could have pages to insert about this business, it would help alot instead of a couple of banners.  Well go check it out  http://rstice.net. Thanks!

DPrince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2008, 04:22:19 AM »

Hello, new family.

I joined a few months ago but I am just building my website.  I don't have many signups in GDI, but I hope to soon.

I am learning a lot about what I can do with the sitebuilder and it's really fun building my own site.

I've seen some of the site that you've created.  Excellent  Grin

All feedback on what you think of my site, the wording / tone, overall appearance, etc, good or bad, would be appreciated .  I want my site to look and read at least a little bit professional  Wink.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

To our success,

Dian
http://dianprince.ws

Dian Prince
Dean Moore

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »

Just joined GDI this week. Please check out my site and comment. Suggestions willbe appreciated:

www.deanpages.ws
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »

Hello this is Julius Orias from California, and I'm just want to share my website here.
If their is anything that you can help to make it more profitable, then let me know.
Maybe, lets help one another here. Please send me some message.

http://juliusorias.ws

Thanks,
Julius Orias
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 02:35:38 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to: