May 04, 2024, 02:32:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778485 times)
A Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »

I'm from Queens County, in New York City.   I've been a member of GDI a whole 2 days.  I just want to say HELLO TO EVERYONE and let you know how excited I am to be a part of GDI, which I think is a wonderful opportunity.  Smiley Smiley

Stephanie Remers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #841 on: March 25, 2007, 07:56:10 PM »

Welcome to GDI Don!

I live in the big city of Labelle, Florida. It's located between Lake Okeechobee and
Ft Myers. I'm an out of work bartender right now, so working GDI full time.  Wink

It sounds to me that you will do very well  with GDI. Good Luck to you!

Stephanie

Well I have been a member for a  over a week now.
I have one signup with two domains and websites.
I live in Ocala, Florida and am the editor and publisher of a national trade magazine for the concrete industry.
My background is printing and webdesigning so this business is a good fit.
How many other GDI members from Florida?
 Grin

If you think you can, you can. If you think
you can't, you're right.  ~Henry Ford
Terry Tucker

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »

Any Members in Houston that want to get together for Meetings with currents downline members or potential members, pls send me an email,   
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 11:07:10 AM by Frank_M » Logged
SNazzoni

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 29, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »

Hi all, my name is Sandro, I'm a web designer from California. I'm still on my free trial period and I wonder which is the best way to get started. Suggestions?
Amanda B

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 29, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »

Grin Hi there everyone! My name is Amanda and I currently reside in the sunny state of Arizona. I just signed up with GDI yesterday and am SO EXCITED to get started. I have been searching for a Home Based Business for quite some time now and have been burnt by SO MANY other "legitimate" companies as Im sure most of us have. First of all I would like to say that I was very pleasantly surprised by GDI's presentation and information and I CAN'T WAIT to learn everything there is to know about it!! Secondly, I've glanced around a bit on this forum and it is PACKED full of great info! My only worry is going to be my ventures with advertising/marketing because I know "Network Marketing" is such a big " Huh" for many, including myself. Im definately not going to let that stop me though! However, any suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcomed!

TOO EVERYONE'S SUCCESS WITH GDI!
ChristineBurset

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 30, 2007, 03:45:13 AM »

Hi...

My name is Christine Burset. I am currently living in Freehold, NJ. I am 30 years old. I really love the idea of being able to do this, it's awesome!

I have two children a boy, who will be 9 on April 3, and a girl ,who will be 2 in August.

I will be married for 11 years on April 4th to a wonderful man named Paul.

I can't wait to start seeing results; I have much time to devote to this because I don't currently work and this kind of job to me would be so ideal because of my anxiety...lol

Much $uccess to you all,

Christine Burset
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 03:45:51 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Marsha F

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 31, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »

Hi,
I just signed up day before yesterday! I'm excited about this opportunity to earn money on line. It seems like the only thing I've came across that is legit and not too hard to do!  So, how are others doing, and are you still excited after being with WS for awhile?
Gail R

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 07, 2007, 05:05:50 AM »

Hello my name is Gail Roberson just signed up a week ago. I live in West TX.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 05:07:17 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
TerriW

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: April 07, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »

CoastalTerriWeston here saying hi from Texas!

I am a travel agent selling vacation membership packages.
I generate a lucrative income with the vacation pkg of $1,000 whenever someone wants to travel at discounted rates of up to 95%.

Looking forward to sharing marketing and advertising ideas with all you marketing guru's  Wink

Talk with you all soon
Have a prosperous day!

Terri

JLeary III

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 08, 2007, 04:52:39 AM »

Aloha from Kailua, on the island of Oahu in sunny Hawaii!
It has been a very interesting hour, as I just recently became a member of Pay It Forward 4 Profit, which led me to GDI and finally,  to this really neat Forum. It's almost midnight here in Hawaii and I'm seeing double from being on the web for about 5 hours now, so I'm going to sign off and get back with you all tomorrow. I'll post some questions and maybe a website that I'm working on so I can get some feedback from all of you. Thanks for reading my post!

Aloha No and Ahui Ho!
John Leary III

Achieveing Sucess by Assisting Others!
Afilliate for GDI
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 04:53:00 AM by Frank_M » Logged
DonMiniard

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 08, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »

Hi. I'm a new member, or will be soon - this is a great tool, so many of you out there are so helpful, all of you give so much good information, please keep it coming.
Thanks,
"I'm looking for a better life" Cheesy
Don
Thomas Oakley

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 10, 2007, 03:02:17 AM »

Hi...

My name is Christine Burset. I am currently living in Freehold, NJ. I am 30 years old. I really love the idea of being able to do this, it's awesome!

I have two children a boy, who will be 9 on April 3, and a girl ,who will be 2 in August.

I will be married for 11 years on April 4th to a wonderful man named Paul.

I can't wait to start seeing results; I have much time to devote to this because I don't currently work and this kind of job to me would be so ideal because of my anxiety...lol

Much $uccess to you all,

Christine Burset

ReidW

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: April 11, 2007, 02:51:24 AM »

Shocked Hi All
just a quick note glad to be here
plan on learning a lot Thanks Team
info on getting sign ups will help
A Bunch Cry Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MCook

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 12, 2007, 01:32:27 PM »

Hey All

I just joined up from oklahoma and am excited about the opportunities with this site. 
Any advice would be great.  I will read some posts to see what I missed.

Marty
BryanMunson

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »

Hello to everyone from Los Osos, CA

Outside of San Luis Obispo.

What an exciting company this is.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: