May 04, 2024, 09:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778714 times)
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #795 on: February 01, 2007, 06:33:25 PM »

Welcome to our country TEXAS!

Howdy Ya'll.

Everythings big in Texas. Big Hearts and Big Boots! Big Pockets and Big Green Bags!

Big business and Big Long Horns.

Most of all big part of the GDI family.

To all Texans let your self known and be heard. Share your sites and your dreams and your goals. Share how you got into GDI and what your plans are in the next 3, 5, and 10 years. Short term Goals, Long term Goals.

Here is mine: In 3 years I'd like to sell off all my businesses and Build My hotels ( Can't say where). In five years, I'd like to travel and market GDI arround the world while seing the sites. In 10 years I'd like to set at home and see my children grow up knowing they don't have to worry about anything as they grow older. I'd also like to set at home and let my money work for me like trading my own stock accounts, and trading the Forex and just enjoy life. Plus I'll only be 45 in 15 years! Awsome isn't it? Most People love to retire at 45! Ask yourself this question, "WHY DO I WANT TO RETIRE WHEN I'M 65 OR 75. I HAVE JUST WASTED MY YOUNG ABLE BODY TO DO THE THINGS I WANT TO DO." What a waste, by the time you retire with social security, there isn't any of it left. WORK SMART AND HARD BUT PARTY TWICE AS HARD AND ENJOY YOUR REWARDS. BUT GET TO WHERE YOU ARE GOING FIRST, THEN WHEN YOU ARRIVE, TAKE A STEP BACK AND LOOK AT THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE HURDLED THROUGH AND LOOK AT WHAT'S IN FRONT OF YOU AND TAKE A STEP FORWARD AND SET DOWN AND RELAX WITH THE COMFORT THAT THERE ISN'T ANYMORE WORRIES ABOUT THE BILLS. THIS IS WHAT COULD BE IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH TO GET THERE! QUITTING ARE FOR LOOSERS! IT'S OKAY TO QUIT AS LONG AS YOUR HEART IS STILL HOLDING ON TO YOUR DREAMS TO ENABLE YOU TO START OVER AND KEEP PUNCHING THE BARRIERS THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY. QUIT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS IN OTHER WORDS.

NINO SALISE
HOUSTON, TEXAS
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 03:24:27 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Nino Salise
Lori Ganoung

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 02, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »

Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to making money! Grin

I'd like to welcome all my team members, as soon as they join!
Daniel Crockett

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 02, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »

My name is Dan Crockett, I am pursuing this business because this is the one thing that is easy, consistent. Long run will help me help others.  I live in Charlotte NC.  Retired from two careers. On is Army and Mitchell1.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 03:29:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
S Smith1

I Like Work; I can sit and look at it for hours.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #798 on: February 03, 2007, 01:08:07 PM »

Hi all!
I'm from Indy, you know where the Indianapolis 500 is, that's me!  Racing is huge here.

I'm glad to be a part of the GDI team and have already made friends.  I want to take a second to say that the forum for GDI is the absolute best I've ever seen.  Everyone here is so helpful and they don't make you feel like an idiot if you are new.  I love the "atmosphere" of this place.  It's positive and unique.  I was very surprised at first to be receiving help from someone who was not a part of my upline or downline, to me that is unheard of.  But with GDI everybody helps you, no matter if they are in your personal team or not.  I LOVE that! This is the way it should be.  I am happy to help anyone I can in any way possible to be more successful.  I really think we are on to something special here.  Good Luck to You All and God Bless!

Scott Smith

« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 01:09:47 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Creative Sales, Inc.

To have what we want is riches, but to be able to do without is power.
JoshVanHouten

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 04, 2007, 06:30:11 AM »

I will have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first... Today is my first day and I already feel secure reading the bulletins.  There is no way that this many people could be in on a scam.  Also I am from Michigan nothing special up here.  This looks like a great opportunity to make some serious friends and help millions.  I hope that all of you guys succeed, and continue to grow in this awesome GDI program.  I have joined many programs such as Quickstar, Amazon, and many others and none of them seem to be as powerful as this.

Sincerely,

Josh
AMichel

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 04, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »

Hello every one! Joined a couple weeks ago, its good to see many here.

Tkae care!

Antonio
Bryan D

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 04, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »

I have been signed up with GDI for a year or more but I have not been very active as far as promoting.  That is only because I didn't know anything about marketing.  I mainly joined for the domain use.  That has also sat around getting dusty.  Well all that is over and I am ready to run Grin.  So belated greetings to you from me and I will see you in the forum because I have a lot of questions.  Oh yea, I'm in Clemmons, North Carolina.  Anyone else?
Bryan Dix
James_Cobb

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »

Grin I just got started yesterday and I am really enjoying GDI.  If any of you could make some suggestions for my new start.  I am very interested in new ideas. 

Thank in advance for your help.

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.  Anon
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 10:40:28 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Edward Mosley

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 05, 2007, 03:38:21 AM »

I would like to welcome all the new members in Georgia, Florida, Alabama lousiana and Mississipi with a special welcome to members in Atlanta.  I have found that face to face works very well in these friendly states
JoshVanHouten

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 06, 2007, 03:38:02 AM »

Hello all,

I am from Michigan and 100% proud of it.  I like how all of you GDI members are friendly and willing to help.  If anyone in here is from michigan then you should let me know.  Alright well everyone have a GREAT day.

Smiley GDI ROCKS AND I JUST STARTED!
Carol Bullard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #805 on: February 06, 2007, 03:38:02 AM »

Hi from Charlotte, NC. I know there must be more out there from Charlotte! I'd like to hear from some of you. Share ideas and so on. Let me know. It would be great hearing from anyone from Charlotte.

carol bullard
Prophetic Destiny...Everybody has one!
Patrick Baptiste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #806 on: February 06, 2007, 08:29:19 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm Patrick...aka Pat. and I also reside in Virginia (Portsmouth)...Hi Kyra.

I discovered GDI last Tuesday while reading e-mails sent to me by abother company that pays to read e-mails. I was immediately hooked and hasn't read anymore e-mails since because I am so excited about the whole GDI experience.

I'm not in the millitary but I do work at the largest naval shipyard in the country and already I've distributed a few DVDs to co-workers...with positive reactions. I have two affiliates in my downline with promisses of two more.

My goal is to become full-time by year's end...if not before   and I see absolutely no reason why this goal  cannot be accomplished. On that note I would like to say, thank you GDI for showing me the light.

Have a jolly good day folks and best of luck to you all.

Pat.
John Walker

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 07, 2007, 12:15:04 PM »

Hi All,

I am a new member of GDI and looking forward to making this a success for me and my family. I am in San Diego, CA are there any other San Diegans out there?

John
EdwardsD

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 08, 2007, 03:23:08 AM »

Another GDI newbie here. Trying to make a start. How come no one has read the 85 emails I have sent. IS there a problem with that invite page anyone?
Don Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 08, 2007, 03:23:08 AM »

I am new at this and have always been interested in the internet business. In the past I have been involved with and have seen many MLM opportunities. I am hoping to see this one works since I have taken a little more realistic approach to MLM. I however have not seen the simplicity to setting up the web page as of yet. I believe I have to start over and read the instructions. By nature I like to jump into fixing stuff and learning the old fashion way. Just start doing it and when I get stuck look for the instructions.  But with that, I am always willing to listen and learn. Any suggestions with the business or web sites please forward to my email or messages.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: