May 04, 2024, 11:06:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778725 times)
MadellineMorrison

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: January 07, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »

Hi My name is Madeline.  I am from Salisbury NC.  I am new here and can use all the help anyone is willing to give me.  Thanks and hope to hear from you,all of you. Grin

Madeline Morrison
PennyK

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 09, 2007, 04:35:03 PM »

Wink Hi my name is penny and Im from Reading Pa. hows everyone today? I just wanted to  say hi and introduce myself
LauraRupe

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 09, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »

Hello my name is Laura.I am from Daytona beach florida area.I am abit confused..Why is it some people have a ws  address while others have a GDI address?I am new at this and tryinmg to figure out how to set up ther website.I am not sure exactly how to do this as I thought it was done just to find out it ahsnt been done yet Shocked..any help would be appreciated..thank you so much..
Kathryn Kirby

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 09, 2007, 04:36:41 PM »

Thanks to all of you who have welcomed me into this forum! Grin  I am very happy that I joined GDI.  This is a simple system once you figure out how all the information works together. 

I have a marketing question. I send out 100 invites a day via the GDI system.  I've already signed up for Magic Response Autoresponder.  I would love to use it.  Where do you get your leads?  Could you please share some of the ways to market to people.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kathryn Smiley
JBeise

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 10, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »

Living in Montana,
  Hi, I'm new.  I'm a CNA working the graveyard shift right now.  I can't think of a better reason to improve my life than join this Community with GDI.  Can't wait to get started in the Business.
See you at the top!  Shocked
JBeise
DeniseMcGuire

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:29 AM »

Smiley My name is Denise McGuire and I am a new member with GDI. I live in Kill Devil Hills North Carolina with my husband and three children. I look forward growing my GDI business.
Jean Pierre M D

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 15, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »

Hello everyone, My name is Jean Pierre M and I am from Brockton MA.. I recently joined GDI 3 days ago. I think company is great company. I was involve in other network marketing. In a sense GDI is unique for the product and the compensation Plan.

i wish the best to all
Jean Pierre
WBryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: January 17, 2007, 06:37:27 AM »

Hey what it do im from south Los Angeles and GDI is what i do and i am 2 weeks in! Smiley
D. Christine_S

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: January 17, 2007, 06:37:27 AM »

A Big Hello from California,

I'm new to GDI today and I must say I'm impressed.  Wink  I have read and listened to an enormous amount of information today and  I don't feel the least bit confused or like I'm being fed yet another bunch of junk.  I have a good feeling about this.   The information is clear and straight forward, awesome in its simplicity, but the presentations don't make me feel like I'm being treated like an idiot because I'm new and don't know my way around yet. 

All in all I'm excited and can't wait to get started on setting up the emails and web site.  I sent 2 invitations while I was over in that section (So simple).  Honestly, the only reason I stopped by the forum was because the instructions said I should and  I'm trying to practice the duplication theory that's been mentioned again and again as I go through the material.  Boy am I glad I'm doing that, I would have been blindsiding myself if I had missed out on the attitude of fun and friendliness that is displayed here.   

Friendly, fun people, profitable easy work and a valuble product too.  Looks to me like it's all here.  YEE HAW I've spent 2 years wading through the wrong business offers on the net.  I have over 800 emails all saying that their offer is the best and requires the least start up investment.  Could it be that it's paid off today and I've found the one I've been searching for?  Well I just have a real good feeling about this.

My name is D. Christine, but my friends Call me Chris, I'm really looking forward to being a part of this team and hope to make a lot of new friends here.  I am open to advise,  suggestions and imput from all comers. God bless.

Chris
J Warren

View Profile WWW
« Reply #789 on: January 20, 2007, 02:30:49 PM »

Hello, my name is James.  I joined GDI back in February 2006 and due to lack of faith and time commitments, I left the business-----BIG MISTAKE!!!!  I have since come to my right mind and will be around for the long haul. I do believe that this is one of the best internet opportunities bar none.  What ever you do, don't be like me and leave, just be patience and work your plan!!!

GDI ROCKS!!!!! Grin
H_Cornier

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: January 24, 2007, 03:07:42 AM »

Roll Eyes Hello my friends...Harry from Puerto Rico living in Texas. I'm ready to make extra cash at home...could you guys visit my work and tell me what do I need from here. Wanted to add I am a member with business cards and the cd...no how to I make money besides getting more members in...I'm into sports  Grin

www.harryc.ws
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 03:16:35 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
M Griffith

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 26, 2007, 03:14:29 AM »

Hello thought i'd introduce myself . Mary Griffith from connecticuit. I am ready for the ride of my life! Any tips for me out there?
Are there any conference calls around for team members
thanks Mary
Jorge F

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 27, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

I love this site, but I had already been here for 7 days, I have had a big margin of hits, but I still don't have any downlines. Any help for growing my list will be greatly appreciated.
PGee

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 30, 2007, 09:34:56 AM »

Good to met ya all,
 I have been online from almost the start {too many yrs to count} I have made a little money here and there with the internet, even lost track of some somewhere that gets donated once a year to the SPCA and has me as a gold member. I am also a small business owner White Dove Release, I have already forwarded my website to http://princessdoves.ws and will be checking out websitecreator soon about a totally new .ws site.

Ok here is my only question are we better off selling the Affiliate opp or the web hosting? or should we combined it in the text of our ads? I think that .com is running out of good Domain names they are all taken. But now here comes .ws still good domains left! Any input will be great.
 Smiley Huh

« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 09:35:59 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PortiaM

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 01, 2007, 03:45:28 AM »

I am new to the program.. I live in the Southern California area.. I hope to gain a very great income from this.. I have a queswtion for some who may be famiilar with banner placement.. I am trying to copy the banner codes fromt he site, But it shows so many links in the code I want.. What do I exactly look for? I see something that says codbase and then the link next to it. Do I sue the spot where it says code base?
Thank you.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: