May 04, 2024, 01:20:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overwhelmed, no help...until now!  (Read 4537 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2011, 10:09:46 AM »

Hey, we all start within GDI with eyes wide open. All seems so exciting and new. You never thought of this as a platform?

You can and will succeed as only you can determine. Just, do not make the mistake of thinking and acting alone. No one in our history of this industry ever made things happen alone. You need a dedicated team of professionals with passion and determination.

No one here within GDI will be left alone. You do not have to understand everything in one night. This is not a race, it is a lifestyle and journey. You will make lifetime friends and change your life and environment. Remember, all that you have desired up until now. You can and will achieve. Your only limitation is in your mind.

Let us get together and support your personal and business growth within GDI. This is a family that you will never look back when done right. Ethical people helping others without all the hype and gimmicks. No hidden agendas with smoke and mirrors.

Look around and master navigation within GDI. Learn from global leaders by listening and attending Webinars. This is key with daily learning. Your a lifetime learner and teacher. If you remember just that, your going places that your imagination only dreamed about.

Together everyone achieves success as you determined.

Looking forward in growing with you and learning the qualities being shared. Just do something daily and all will be well.

Any question send me and I will personally answer them or find the solution. I personally respond to all inquires at my business email within GDI. It is my way of supporting all our members.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
SuparakMahawan

Online at 03.00 - 07.00 AM.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 10:27:38 AM »

I would like to have people subscribe to me then I will teach you to be a member of GDI for years.

Contact www.suparak.ws.

WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 12:41:43 PM »

I would like to have people subscribe to me then I will teach you to be a member of GDI for years.

Contact www.suparak.ws.
All GDI training is here for no cost. We have two Webinars and tutorials to view for all the training needed on GDI. You have your sponsor and their support team. You have us as members that will guide you to success as you determined it to be.

You just bring that hunger and we will help you achieve the rest. Welcome to our family, GDI.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

I just keep telling people every day. You must master navigation in each area here within GDI for anything to make sense. Then I will support everyone once you learn and attend the Webinars. That is what they are here for?

Just start to plug-in here. Contact me 24hrs a day. I will hold your hand through each step until you can make it on your own. That is not all. We refuse to let anyone stand alone. Just make the first move and contact me.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Lori_M

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »

I am lost on what direction to go. Im a newbie and just finished my 7 day trail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: