May 15, 2024, 09:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 458063 times)
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: August 27, 2007, 12:27:14 PM »

Hello again everybody,

I'm back. I was in GDI a couple of years ago, but I didn't commit myself like I should have, and ended up quitting. I actually "gave up" on trying to have an online income.

But, over the last two years something kept gnawing at me telling me I could be successful at this. Why did it take two years, I don't know. I love the idea of building websites and having the hosting, and I truly believe this is an awesome business. So, I'm back again and this time I'm going to do what I need to to get it done.

I don't have a very big advertising budget yet, but I think at first I will use my GDI earnings to pay for some advertising and such. I wish good luck and success to everyone involved with GDI, and I am ready to go!

Richard Arnold
Hi Richard, and welcome back.  I hope your second time around proves to be successful.  Your energy can be felt.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Piyuth N

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

Cheesy Hello my name is Piyuth Noito from Thailand.
I am very happy to know about GDI Business and I design to do DGI Business.
I am just new member only 1 month, and don't know about GDI very much.
but I try to learn more about GDI ( My English not to strong, sorry )
and my computer also not very good, but will try.
so I very glad to join GDI Business.

Piyuth N

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:15:09 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Sharon Cooper

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

Hello everyone, I am a new member and would appreciate a round of applause after opening and signing to GDI after approximately 4/5 months of emails that I ignored!
I am 'cured' now! hahahaha I finally have become a member and as I can hardly even work out my computer.........I need all sorts of help to get started in this fabulous GdI business. I was thrilled to see this forum page....how fantastic is this?
SAbubakar

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

Hi GDI Family... I know some of you especially the Newbies would face a Dilema... ??....Frustration...Disappointment...Happiness....Miracle?? etc etc.... I would like to open up this NEW Section in New Member Forum.... where All GDIs' can 'relieve', 'venge', 'share', 'state', 'pour' any of your Feelings.... Aura... Chi.... etc etc in this section... You can Feel The Real Thing in GD here.... at Heart-2-Heart....:c

For Me.... I'm Now In Total HAPPINESS..... Hope You Would Too... Grin
From Zero-2-Hero.
EDavina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

Hi, I am excited to be here and learn all I can about the GDI business.

DDuanyai

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:53 PM »

Hello! Everyone
I'm A-Kung. I come from Thailand but I live and study in the Netherlands. I've just started the business GDI. I really like it. I would like you all give me advices how can i make more downline or get more money ....
thank you...
J Addis

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:53 PM »

Hello world:

I have just signed on for the 7 day workout

hope this one works out.

God bless us all and good luck

sincerely
Jim

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: August 27, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »

Hello world:

I have just signed on for the 7 day workout

hope this one works out.

God bless us all and good luck

sincerely
Jim

Hi Jim,
I wish you the best and much success.  However, I hope you realize that a lucrative business takes time to build.  So what ever you do, don't loose hope if you are not successful with sign-ups in your first seven days.  Build upon your energy how ever many days that may be.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #458 on: August 27, 2007, 10:06:31 PM »

Hello everyone, I am a new member and would appreciate a round of applause after opening and signing to GDI after approximately 4/5 months of emails that I ignored!
I am 'cured' now! hahahaha I finally have become a member and as I can hardly even work out my computer.........I need all sorts of help to get started in this fabulous GdI business. I was thrilled to see this forum page....how fantastic is this?

Well let me be the first to welcome you Sharon to the GDI team.  May I offer a few sites to help you get started.  http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.  One of our fellow GDI members put this site together to offer assistance to the newbie. Hope this helps you in your endeavor.
Paula
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:11:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: August 27, 2007, 10:59:10 PM »

Nice clean layout on your site.  I may suggest that you provide a different window for your links so that people aren't led away from your site to investigate other options.  Other than that, I don't see anything else that needs to be changed.  Good job.
Paula

Thank You Paula for your comments. And, I like your suggestion. My main reason for not providing an additional opening window for links was to avoid the pop-up guards that most use now-a-days. But, I see your point. Thanks for the advice and I'll heed that advice shortly...Smiley

Thanks Again!

Phil
You are most welcome Phil.  With regards to the pop ups, they only exhist if you place them there.  Providing a separate window for additional information will in no way take away from your site and the work that you have done.  The separate window will not be seen as a pop up.  It only keeps your visitors at your site which is what you want.  Take care and wish you well.
Paula
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 11:01:04 PM by Paula Nernberg » Logged

L Mitchem

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2007, 04:44:51 AM »

I gotta tell ya, I am so excited about my new venture but I didn't have a clue how to crank it up.  My upline is everything to me - Charlene and David.  Charlene is so patient with all my questions and she keeps me motivated.  Use you upline support!!

Good luckto all!
Lisa
VesnaH

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:39 PM »

[color=Pink]Pozdrav za sve iz bivse Juge.  Ja sam startala jucer i imam jos puno da ucim jer je ovo potpuno novo iskustvo za mene.  Nadam se da ce biti uspjesno.
   Shocked
Hello for everybody from ex Yugoslavia.  I started yesterday and I have to learn a lot since this is an absolutely new experience for me.  I hope it will be successful.
 Shocked
[/color]
Richard_C

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

HI Lisa,
I am a Brand Newbie. I just became one of your brothers today. I'm exploring now, but I'm getting ready to start bugging my upline now. Thank you for your last post. I don't feel so alone.
Richard
EdwardWiley

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 01, 2007, 04:55:28 AM »

Hi everybody I'm new to this and would like to say hello!!!  Does anyone have any tips for getting started?

Live Life As You Would A Perfect Dream
gdi
« Reply #464 on: September 01, 2007, 04:58:12 AM »

Welcome back to the Forum, Faye Ann.

Keep the Posts and ideas flowing!

Chip
Admin
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: