May 16, 2024, 12:33:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 458103 times)
TheresaJensen

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 22, 2007, 05:53:03 PM »

Hello all I'm here to give this a try.  Not quite sure what to do.  How to down load onto my e-mail.  But, wish me luck.  Take care. Theresa Jensen
Eric Estrada Sr

Southern Gentleman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #436 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:01 AM »

Hi My NEW Family!! Grin My name is Eric Estrada Sr. believe it or not (lol) and I Just signed up a couple of days ago and I am really excited about getting my NEW business started! I don't know much but i hope I can get advice and direction from here soon. I am open to any information that comes my way from anyone willing to help me.  See Ya'll Soon!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 03:15:35 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Nuttapon_C

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:02 AM »

Sawaddee krab,  Cheesy

My name is Nuttapon from Thai.
I have just started GDI business for a week.
I would like to get more members.
Where i can post my ads Could anyone guides me free website?

Thank you & Regards,
Nuttapon  Wink
BAmbrose

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 23, 2007, 03:14:02 AM »

Hello all! I'm new here and very excited about GDI for the simple fact that I can create and host a website for $10 a month!! That will greatly help me with my goal of making money online by having a website finally other then just the income opportunity GDI offers, but I also want to try to promote GDI's income opportunity as well so that it will be another income stream. If I can keep focus and take action every day, I hope that I can make some decent money within the next year or so.
Shane W

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 23, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »

Hello everyone! Just joined and trying to figure things out. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks
NinaCrawford

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 24, 2007, 02:45:09 PM »

Hello  my name is Nina I have been with GDI for about Three months, and I did not know  about this part of GDI.
I just found it . I Think people who sponsor other people should know more about GDI their self. I intend to tell anyone that I sponsor
to go here for advise. It has helped me  already today. Roll Eyes
Daphne White

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 24, 2007, 02:45:09 PM »

Hi.  My name is Daphne White, from Orlando Fl.    I joined GDI earlier this month and am very excited about this opportunity!!!!  I have been checking out some of the websites on the forum, and they are all awesome!!!! I will be networking at the Christian Chamber next month.  I have a basic website right now, but want to improve.  My goal is to make my website a returned site of resource and information.  I welcome any suggetions.
LuisHernandez1

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

Hello everybody,

New here, been with gdi for over a year now.Glad to be here.
luis hernandez
Terry Donehue

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

Hi there

Hi my name is Terry I am a newby, I just wanted to say hi to you all.
I now have to try and build a website, something I have never done before.

I have not added a photo to my profile yet as I cannot find a camera that is willing to take one of me,
but i will keep trying.

Hi to you all again hope to get to know u all .

Best wishes    Terry
LuisHernandez1

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

Hello everyone ,
From Puerto Rico and new to the forum, been with gdi for over a year. Glad to be here! Grin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #445 on: August 25, 2007, 03:41:26 PM »

Hello everyone ,
From Puerto Rico and new to the forum, been with gdi for over a year. Glad to be here! Grin
Hi Luis,
And welcome to the forums, a great place to find the answers to your questions and to receive support.  Take care and wish you all the best.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #446 on: August 25, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »

Hi there

Hi my name is Terry I am a newby, I just wanted to say hi to you all.
I now have to try and build a website, something I have never done before.

I have not added a photo to my profile yet as I cannot find a camera that is willing to take one of me,
but i will keep trying.

Hi to you all again hope to get to know u all .

Best wishes    Terry
Hi Terry,
Welcome aboard.  Building your site using the SiteBuilder is relatively easy.  If you need assistance, there are tons of threads in these forums to give you information.  Wish you all the best.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
P McCloud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #447 on: August 26, 2007, 02:45:21 PM »

Nice clean layout on your site.  I may suggest that you provide a different window for your links so that people aren't led away from your site to investigate other options.  Other than that, I don't see anything else that needs to be changed.  Good job.
Paula

Thank You Paula for your comments. And, I like your suggestion. My main reason for not providing an additional opening window for links was to avoid the pop-up guards that most use now-a-days. But, I see your point. Thanks for the advice and I'll heed that advice shortly...Smiley

Thanks Again!

Phil

P. D. McCloud
Making Money Online
Where Your Success is Our Business
Richard_Arnold

GDI! The only way to go!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #448 on: August 26, 2007, 02:52:30 PM »

Hello again everybody,

I'm back. I was in GDI a couple of years ago, but I didn't commit myself like I should have, and ended up quitting. I actually "gave up" on trying to have an online income.

But, over the last two years something kept gnawing at me telling me I could be successful at this. Why did it take two years, I don't know. I love the idea of building websites and having the hosting, and I truly believe this is an awesome business. So, I'm back again and this time I'm going to do what I need to to get it done.

I don't have a very big advertising budget yet, but I think at first I will use my GDI earnings to pay for some advertising and such. I wish good luck and success to everyone involved with GDI, and I am ready to go!

Richard Arnold
RHamill

View Profile WWW
Hi
« Reply #449 on: August 26, 2007, 02:52:30 PM »

I'm a newbe and it is great to be here with my fellow GDI members, but............can someone tell me how to change the background cole of the main page
thanks
Rick
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: