May 17, 2024, 11:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 898407 times)
John Newton

What you focus on = what you achieve

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: March 28, 2006, 05:21:24 PM »

Hi All,

I 've just recently joined GDI and just started to dig in to everything offered.

I'm from Fort Erie - Niagara Pennisula - and looking forward to making my GDI biz a successful venture.

A question, has anyone found iit best to use the GDI lead capture or a generic lead in to first leading to the GDI lead capture page?

Thoughts and opinions ?

John

There are no accidents or coincidences
in this world. Nothing is by chance.
Everything you experience is a direct
manifestation of where you focus your
attention and hold your vibration.
                                   Jafree Ozwald
Jeff Mills

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 29, 2006, 06:55:02 AM »

Hi Don,
     Did I see you on the leader board twice? Is congratulations in order
      I too am a new member(my second day) I am having a little trouble finding my way around my personal domain. please don't everyone tell me too much as I need to find my way little by little to learn otherwise I just get overwelmed. I am a little slow.
   I am not new to network marketing I love the concept- helping others to help themselves. In the past I was involved in things which were a little high priced. with good pay systems. this can't survive because of the psycology of the bottom line....that is why this looks so good to me there is room to grow.
We are in the beginning we will make money....but we will be more and more concerned with our bottom rung as we get closer and closer to saturation. It seams like it will be quite easy at that point to gradually offer mor and more services so that new members will join and stay simply for the service. and this is where I get most excited because this will be a secure organization for us all from the top to the bottom.
Jeff
John_C1

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 29, 2006, 12:26:23 PM »

Hie guys

Please guys I just get started well I am a rookie I just came in a few minutes ago. Tell me what are the odds does this thing spreads like a wild fire cause I want to know for sure. Anywhere i am working on my friends and stuff well are you guys making that much mone I talk to you later guys
RodFisher

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 29, 2006, 02:25:56 PM »

Hello there everyone,
                 'Just Came through the gate. It's great to be here, This is my first forum letter and "BOY AM I LOST". Is that a norm around here? You see, I have this great attitude toward exciting new ventures. No one from my upline seem to think that I exist. I even emailed. Once I get a down line I know that I absolutely will make sure that they are unlike myself, non existent to my upline. Can anyone help me sort this out. I need help with this new venture. I too want to suceed. 

GKissi

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 30, 2006, 12:37:45 PM »

Hi,
I'm George from Ohio, USA
AAndrade

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 30, 2006, 04:26:27 PM »

Hi friends, I want to introduce myself, my name is Abelardo Andrade from Ecuador, my native language is spanish, so I´m waiting for the opportunity to promote this business in this language.
Good luck to all of you and thanks in advance for any help you could give me in the future.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #786 on: March 30, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »

Hello,

You can promote GDI in spanish using the following URL's:

www.freedom.ws (access code is your username)

www.website.ws/username/spanish/show

www.website.ws/username/espanol/show

You can purchase the GDI marketing DVD that has audio tracks in 7 additional languages, including spanish. Please visit your member's area at www.website.ws/members.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
W Tomas

My Body is not a temple, its an amusement park!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: March 31, 2006, 02:52:36 PM »

hi all

My name is Wojtek, i was a member previously but had other matters that got in the way of my gdi biz, as we all know it happens. so now i'm back and just thought i'd say hello.

I'm also a webhost and one of the things i plan on doing is giving the guys and girls that sign under me their own upgraded cpanel webspace as opposed to the basic webspace that gdi give you.

i think that its important to stand out when promoting the gdi biz and being unique. i have also created my own splash pages which i will be showing later.

i would love to hear everyones ideas and thoughts! talk to you soon!

Do what you got to do, it don't have to be perfect. Just be consistent. You'll get it right in the end.
PixieWells

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 01, 2006, 09:47:20 AM »

Hello alls,
My name is pixie,l am from new zealand,have been a newbie since march 28/03/06. Since day one sign up it has been a blessing being a member of this wonderful company,opportunity of a life time is starring right at us.This is one great forum page and the whole concept is awesome!!!!

Cheers all
From Pixie
Daniel Coman

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 01, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »

Hi,everybody!
I'm Daniel,resident in  Italy and I looking for anything what can help me to move on OUR bussiness.I am Romanian,but I live about 5 years in Italy,so if I can help someone in any way,I will do my best.Thank you 
ConstanceMitchell

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 02, 2006, 10:18:33 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Constance Mitchell, from Goodlettsville, Tennessee, a suburb right outside of Nashville. I just signed up on Tommy Hu's team.  Are there any other team members out there?

Holler back!   Cheesy
CarlosSilva

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 02, 2006, 08:52:40 PM »

Hello from Brazil also.  Grin

In portuguese:
Olá a todos os brasileiros e portugueses.
Acabo de entrar no GDI e espero que posamos trocar experiências.
 Smiley
LuisRodriguez

The Winning Team!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #792 on: April 03, 2006, 02:35:22 PM »

Hi My name is Luis Rodriguez
               I'm with Chips team and happy to introduce my Winning Team to the forum.
Just to let you no my slogan is Working full time on my job and PART TIME  On my Fortune![/b]
  Again happy to be part of the GDI and Chip Snyders Team! Wink Wink Kiss

LUIS RODRIGUEZ
Todd C

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 03, 2006, 02:35:23 PM »

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.  I'm Todd from Glendale, AZ  This looks like a great company.  I just signed up yesterday.  Anyone have any good ideas on how to make my business grow, besides the business cards, leads, and drop cards.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #794 on: April 03, 2006, 04:25:19 PM »

Cool a remarkable twist of fate indeed! It is great to see there are so many  new enthusiatsitc people
still joining up with  GDI ! Way to go! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: