May 18, 2024, 12:09:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 225682 times)
Harry Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2006, 11:46:48 AM »

I am also from the UK ( Essex ), so if I can help you in any way you can contact me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 11:47:27 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ElsieKelm

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2006, 11:56:26 AM »

Paul what do you have in your subject line? Shocked
And in the letter you are sending to sign up so many?
I would love to sign up like you are, I have just signed up.
Thanks Mae from Florida, USA Shocked Shocked
TerryM

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2006, 05:25:09 PM »

hi terry here from the uk i know what you mean by the time difference, i only joined yesterday so i am not to sure about everything yet.
still it will be nice to swap ideas with you and maybe help each other as we go along
terrym
Timothy Hall

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 12, 2006, 08:17:41 AM »

Hi everyone,

I've been signed up with GDI for about a couple of weeks now, and am just starting to really get into it. As yet I don't have any referrals, as I am revising for exams at university at the moment and don't have much time on my hands. However, in two weeks time the summer break will start, and I'm going to lay into some serious marketing and get thsi thing off the ground.

For the moment I've put some flyers out around here and also some free classified ads as well as marketing with InstantBuzz.com. Since I'm a student I really don't have a lot of capital to put into a major marketing scheme, so I'd be grateful if people have any other cheap, or even better, free ways of getting in some business and getting the GDI name out there.

Thanks a lot in advance and all the best to everyone.

Tim
SandraK

Make Every Day A Family Day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2006, 01:21:32 PM »

:DDon't feel isolated Rod, the computer and the internet brings us all closer together.

I am a newbie also from Raleigh North Carolina.  Most of my family is 800 - 1000 miles away from me but I am making my way in
this big bad new world with my chin held high and a stiff upper lip.  Come on, we can make a go of it! Roll Eyes

???Whose team are you on?  Who is your sponsor? and did you try to contact them by email?  If so, then, keep trying up the
ladder until someone hears your screams.  I did and I just walked into this forum.  Hope both you and I get the needed help soon.
Keep plugging away at it and bug your sponsors.

Sandra Kavouklis Grin Grin

SVK - Newbie Here - Soon to be Leader
SarahBrock

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2006, 07:34:02 AM »

Hi there, I joined up last week and I really hope that this is as good as it looks. I haven't done much to promote this yet but I am working on it. I want to try to get people to look at the presentation but I am not internet friendly so I am unsure of which link to send them. Hopefully as soon as I get my brain in gear I will be able to tempt people to join. Again I read in another post that people in the UK are not as open to this type of oppurtunity so I will probably end up buying all my leads from the site. are these leads any good? I have bought 10 but got nothing from them.

Sarah
Brett H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2006, 08:05:57 PM »

Hello,

My name is Brett from sunny Bolton.

I joined last Saturday through Hits2u, mainly so I could get a good catchy domain name to use with my VWD business.
Now I have seen the potential of GDI, I am quite excited about my future income from both businesses.

Sarah, I used the show link to some of my friends and they are quite interested.
e.g. http://www.website.ws/username/show

I hope you all have a great long weekend.

Regards
Brett
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 08:11:36 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Ian Stewart

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2006, 12:35:02 PM »

Hi
My name is IAN
 I am from the UK, I've looked at quite a few online oppotunity but this looks like the one to do the biz.
Julie Whitmire

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »

Hey UK From USA,

Just get your site out to be seen on the Internet and you'll get worldwide recruits. Many of my New really good recruits have been coming from all over the world, I live in the US but most of my recruits are all foreign not US.

The entire world is surfing the internet, it may be hard to crack the UK but other countries are having more and more people getting on the internet worldwide.
Patricia P

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2006, 06:45:05 AM »

Hi there,

I'm from England and signed up a few months ago but never got round to working it, but now I am starting to do so.
I'm all fired up to get going with this, it's a great opportunity and I really want to do well with it!

If you guys have any hints or tips to help me along my way, it would be highly appreciated.

P.S. What do you reccomend is the best way to get visitors to my own .ws site?

Many thanks and I'll speak to you all soon,
Pat.

W Tomas

My Body is not a temple, its an amusement park!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2006, 08:00:09 PM »

Hi everybody.

My name is Haydn and I live in Slough in England. A big hello to all GDI members in Slough as I know that there are lots of you guys and girls out here, yes I have noticed your flyers in the shop windows on bath road!

I though I would introduce myself. I have been interested in making money online for many years and have been a habitual learner, whihc basically means learning far too much and not doing enough. I guess it came to crunch time when i found myself always putting off making money to continue learning.

I have done my bit on ebay, other sites, blogging etc without any success, untill it came to mlm where i found my home. The good thing about mlm is that its creates for you an income that continues to grow and won't stop even if you wanted it to.

My first stop with gdi was to create a simple website whihc leads to an autoresponder, when the guys sign up they get taken directly to the movie. Thats it, no other links or stuff to confuse the visitor.

I hope it gives you some ideas and i do appreciate the feedback! I look forward to giving my two cents in the forum!

haydn
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:00:30 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Do what you got to do, it don't have to be perfect. Just be consistent. You'll get it right in the end.
Andrew Frater

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2006, 07:45:48 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I thought that I would drop by and introduce myself- I'm really looking forward to hearing all the motivating success stories and tips on how to build a strong GDI business.

Have a fantastic day!

Andrew Frater
ChrisC

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2006, 06:06:37 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I'm Chris and I've just signed up to the most exciting adventure I'm ever going to take...HOPEFULLY! Just wanted to say hi to all my UK based colleagues and say a massive hi to all the rest of you in the US and other countries!

I hope we can all learn from each other and be a very successful group!

All the very best

Chris J Coleman
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »

Great to see all of these new members, welcome all!

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
AlisonL

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2006, 10:11:29 PM »

Hi everyone
My name is Alison, I am a newbie from Wales UK. I am looking forward to working this business and I will hopefully
be successful, I have quite a few online sites that I promote some successful other not so good. I hope GDI will be
Successful.Anybody got any tips ?
Thanks

Best Wishes
AlisonL
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: