May 15, 2024, 06:46:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1209412 times)
Beres Istvan

View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: August 13, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »

hello,
i'm from romania and my name is Beres istvan,and i just started with GDI,and i hope this is going to be a positive colaboration.
cheers to all my fellow GDI-mates:)
Affanddy Ahmad

View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: August 13, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »

Ho I'm Affanddy from Malaysia.. Asking on how I can get more on the right prospect..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 12:40:26 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
TForrest

View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: August 14, 2009, 03:06:29 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm Tenaya I just started this yesterday and I am completely lost. I'm signed up because the company that I originally signed up with suggested I do so but now it looks like I'm advertising something different. What am I promoting here and what does GDI have to do with the company I started with. I feel like I'm being thrown all over the place. I've been reading emails and information for hours and still have no idea what I am looking at. I feel overwhelmed Huh
EmilyK

View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: August 14, 2009, 03:06:29 AM »

Hello!  My name is Emily.  I am an American living in Guadalajara, Mexico.  I'm excited to start this opportunity, and I hope it will work out well.  Any tips or advice people can give would be helpful.
D_Buie

View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: August 14, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

Hi My name is Donyiel and I'm trying to build my webpage so that i can publish it but I need help never done it before so everything looks foreign to me can some please help so that I can gett starter with the maketing part
Emanuel Jones

View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: August 15, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »

Hi my name is Am ,I'm a from Thailand. I just be a member for 2 days still working on building my site I have some question for you guys.. Huh

1. How can I change the DNS.
2. Is it possible that I can get the information or picture some thing like the 5 level that show how its grow or other picture or the calculator, vdo clips.
3. I'm on a free trial now but if I don't want to continue How can I cancle

Thank you so much for your help..
Go to your home page and click on the "Domains" icon on the right hand side. You will the see "Change DNS" click on that and this will get you to change it.
MOHD HAFIZ BIN SAAD

View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: August 15, 2009, 07:31:21 AM »

Hi I'm new here and my name is Hafiz.I still can't complee step 2 and 3.Really confuse to do that...Can someone help me
Marcel_S

View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: August 16, 2009, 06:29:56 AM »

Hi Iam marcel from Holland. Is here some Dutch members who can translated it for me? My englisch is not so good.
Danielle A

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to "

View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: August 16, 2009, 06:31:29 AM »

Hi Everyone:
I am new to GDI and I am greatful to have this opportunity to joine all of you. I am just starting in affiliate marketing and will probably have lots of questions as I go along. Firstly, I have never built a site before and find the site builder overwhelming. Is ther some type of automated method for doing this? Alternatively, I know of a hosting company but not sure how to refer my site here for them to build. Well, Iam off to send out some invites and I'll come back later on today to meet everyone who stops by. It's indeed a privilege to have this opportunity! Danie

God's Blessing,
Danie
SunilVaz

View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: August 16, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »

Hi its Sunil again Grin I am an Indian living in Russia. Can the GDI team come up with something in Russian because there is a huge potential here in Russia but unfortunately very few people speak or understand English.
Is it possible to translate the landing page in Russian, so that Russians can understand the whole idea?

Do reply
LawrenceW1

View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: August 17, 2009, 02:58:28 AM »

hi how are you doing my name is lawrence i dont even know how to post on my profile im so confused
Y Rivera

View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: August 17, 2009, 03:24:25 AM »

Hi, after days ago, i registred here for look more money in my life. I need help for how win money in days and much much
how speaking in this page... Please Helped!!
Missy Van Eyk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2322 on: August 18, 2009, 03:20:28 AM »

Hi!  I'm a new member from Canada.  Still haven't recruited anyone....all suggestions are appreciated!

Missy : Grin

Missy

They said I was crazy but I was right about one thing...
Ramon Belonio

View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: August 18, 2009, 03:20:28 AM »

Hey Everyone my Name is Ramon Belonio. I live in British Columbia, Canada.

I've been working consistently on my website and hope to recruit more members to earn some cash.
Robert LeRose

View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: August 18, 2009, 01:27:36 PM »

Hi everyone, my name is Robert LeRose and I'm from Trail BC Canada. Moving around Trail, Castlegar and Nelson. I'm also quite new to GDI and going to make the best of it.

Rob.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: