May 02, 2024, 10:05:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778130 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2005, 03:00:08 PM »

Hello Vanessa,

The reason I joined Global Domains International is because there's nothing else like it! For an incredible $10 a month, you get a Website package that you can't find anywhere else. And by sharing this with others, you're rewarded for it in residual income and bonuses. Seeing the big picture, there was no way I could pass up this opportunity.

People from all over the world want the chance to work from home and have their own presence on the Web. Now, they can for $10 a month. I think it's fantastic!

I build my business oneday at a time.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
mack88
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2005, 02:56:22 AM »

Hello Vanessa,

The reason I joined Global Domains International is because there's nothing else like it! For an incredible $10 a month, you get a Website package that you can't find anywhere else. And by sharing this with others, you're rewarded for it in residual income and bonuses. Seeing the big picture, there was no way I could pass up this opportunity.

People from all over the world want the chance to work from home and have their own presence on the Web. Now, they can for $10 a month. I think it's fantastic!

I build my business oneday at a time.

Nicole

Vanessa!

I echo Nicole's statement.  This is such a fascinatiing opportunity!  I have developed a passion for GDI beyond what I imagined when I first signed up back in April.  Wow....I see nothing but $GREEN$ pastures ahead of me!  Learn all you can and commit time to your GDI business and you will succeed.  To your success!

Frank
Javier Segura

Javier Segura

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2005, 10:49:56 AM »

HOUSTON TEXAS WERE YOU AT???!!!  Cheesy

Grin LOL, Ok So my name is Javier Segura and I live in Houston Texas. Although it is not necessary to meet in person with internet marketing, it is necessary to network with locals so that you can all draw motivation and resources from eachother. We can Talk about Newspaper adds in the Houston Chronicle or Local Advertising in general. With a laptop, a Projector and some Charts we can come up with a really nice presentation  Smiley . Lets fine tune our Marketing Campaigns together! Don't think about him or her stealing your potential prospects, Houston is a big city...thats just silly to worry about.  Cool Check my Profile, IM me, Email Me, Leave me a voice message and lets learn from eachother while we Take Houston Texas By Storm!

Hope to hear from you soon!

CHEERS!

Javier Segura
Houston, TX
Christopher Lysaght

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2005, 04:12:27 PM »

Hi all, well I finally made it here big thanks to Irish Billy,
look forward to learning all I can about GDI and helping others,
Regards Chris Cool
ChristopherJ

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

Hello from Colorado.
I'm New to GDI. Thought I'd give this a run for at least 7 days.
TerriE

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

Hi! I'm from Alabama too. It's great to meet you!
ShericeE

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

HI I'm new to GDI and looking forward to hopefully a rewarding business!!  I'm from Michigan and looking for any others out there from Michigan!!
Allan Collins

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2005, 12:47:27 PM »

Hello all. I just signed up a couple of day ago. I have been reading and looking at as many web pages as I can about the WS domains. This looks very promising. It seems that this business is fairly new. My previous experiences with MLMs have been with saturated markets. I have a great deal of hope for this. Could someone help me with a question. As a newbie I'm still trying to learn the ropes. My first invitation to GDI was in the form of a blank check where the person being invited is asked to type his or her name in the blanks. This of course personalizes the pages to follow, and also insures that you are looking at an invitation that is designated to the person that sent the invitation. Question: Where do I find this particular invitation so I can send it out too?  Huh

Thanks
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2005, 02:18:55 PM »

Hello Christopher,

We are also from Colorado (up in the northwest corner)! It's great to have you on board, and we wish you the best in this incredible opportunity. Be sure to visit this forum daily, you will find a lot of help and ideas here!

To yours and everyones's success,

Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
mack88
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2005, 02:23:33 PM »

Christopher!

Welcome!
Yes, give it a run for the full 7 days!  My suggestion is for you to invite as many people as possible to view your movie.  In your back office you will find the invitation system.  Input their names and email addresses into the system and let it do all the work for you!  Once your prospects view the movie, contact them and ask them what they thought of it!  In addition, inform them that they have a full 7 days to come in and kick the tires and to see what the fuss is all about!  If you do that, you will get a few signup in your first week!  Good luck and welcome!

Frank
Shelley_Dennis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2005, 03:26:31 PM »

Welcome, Christopher - from another Coloradoan in the beautiful Rocky Mountains!  Here's to much success with your new GDI business!

God bless,
Shelley Dennis
Buena Vista, Colorado

Shelley Dennis
Stephanie_Deb

Steph and Deb in Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2005, 05:05:29 PM »

Hi and Welcome,

I used to live in Florissant Colorado.  Boy I miss those mountains and the beautiful scenery!  The forum is a great place to get information, we hope you'll become a permanent member of our growing GDI family. :-)

Deb

Let us help you create your online presence!
http://marketers-edge.info
MarkT

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2005, 08:55:52 PM »

Nice to have someone from Michigan in here.  My wife's family is from the U.P.
MarkT

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2005, 08:56:25 PM »

Greetings all,

I am fairly new to GDI (2 months).  I already have 13 members in my downline.  I am actually originally from South Africa, currently living in Minnesota.  Are there any other Minnesotans in here?
ShericeE

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2005, 01:09:59 PM »

Hi Mark!!  Glad to see someone from Michigan!!   Thought maybe if there were enough of us we could do a meet and greet type of thing.   What do you think?

Sherice
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: