May 03, 2024, 07:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 778275 times)
MarkT

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2005, 02:26:29 PM »

I live in Lakeville, MN.  Welcome to GDI.  I've been with them for 1 month - already have 13 in my downline. Wish you all a lot of success.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2005, 04:36:45 PM »

Welcome !
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2005, 04:40:51 PM »

Hello and welcome here's wishing  you every success!
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2005, 04:44:20 PM »

A big warm welcome Haywood.Wishing you great  success!
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2005, 05:02:16 PM »

Welcome Chris from Oklahoma!
Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2005, 07:37:07 PM »

Hello Julie,
                        My family line is rooted in Minnesota. yah ya betcha....Even have a town named after us....FLOM ... My father had won many trophies and got into paper articles from racing at the Twin City in his" Model T w/plymouth engine"  hehe  !!!Manga Takk!!!

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
BobAnderson

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2005, 08:01:04 PM »

I am from Alabama, just outside Birmingham, and signed up today. Just checking things out and trying to learn and hopefully it will lead to something.
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2005, 12:42:33 AM »

Hi Bob!!

Welcome to GDI! I am from Tuscaloosa. It's nice to see another Alabamaian here. GDI is great!

To your success in GDI!  Grin

- Kaci Lopez
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2005, 01:26:43 AM »

Yes a big welcome to you David  wishing  you lots of success in the business!

P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2005, 01:32:36 AM »

Welcome  D. Perry once you persevere with the learning curve things start to work you will see
                                 In the meantime wishing  you much success for your GDI business Smiley.
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2005, 06:36:16 AM »

Well, DPerry! I just have to officially greet you here though we've "met" on the messengers before! You're very welcome here. Gues what? I had the problems with uploading pictures in my Website Gallery and also didn't figure out what's happenning. I could establish that SiteBuilder generates a kind of error from time to time, but when I tried another tieme, it was OK for some pictures, but some I still can't upload.

So much from the "expert" for the photos who seems to be no expert at all! I'm truely very sorry I couldn't help you more!

About my direct upline: I won't say a word, no use to waste any. I have wonderful upline on the third level and I'm happy for that!!!

HAVE FUN WITH GDI-ing and have a good time!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
KeithJackson

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2005, 11:05:05 AM »

Greetings from deep in the heart of TexasLand.  I have been fooling around with this site for about a week now and just noticed the forum...I suppose that sums up my newbie field of vision.  I am really not sure how all this works, but it appears to work for some of y'all so I will be right over here standing in line behind y'all.

Hope ya don't mind being plagued by a ton of questions as I am letting you know in advance that the short bus has arrived!!!....BUT I PROMISE if you will be patient and tolerant, I will honor the payback kharma gods and step up to counsel your most ardent noobs when the time comes!!!

Keith Jackson
VanessaC

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2005, 12:22:42 PM »

Hello All!

I'm new to this site and I need to know all that I can! Can you give me some suggestions, feed back etc.

How do I build my site? How does this work and why? Any and all of you comments will help me alot. I also thank you in advance.

Vanessa Wink
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2005, 12:30:17 PM »

Hello Vanessa,

Welcome to GDI! Grin

The boards here at the forum contain a lot of helpful information. When you have time, surf through each one and read all the posts. Many of your questions will already be answered.

Get to know your member's area located at www.website.ws/members and read through the FAQ's.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
VanessaC

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2005, 02:40:55 PM »

Thanks Nicole,

Can you tell me why you decided to join and how has it been for you thus far.

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: