May 14, 2024, 06:14:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 780826 times)
Jay_Browning

View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: September 05, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »

I am Jay Browning and I am excited to be a new member. I signed 3 people the first day, and am looking forward to many more. Good luck to all!
ElijahG

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:31 PM »

Hello everyone my name ElijahG. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.
MichaelW4

View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 07, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

Hi everyone! Especially to my Upline. I am a Newbie to GDI and Affiliate Marketing. What is the name of my team? Live long and prosperous!  Mike
DustinLangley

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 08, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

Hey all, I'm new, been looking for a good source of income on the net for years.

how has all your success been??
DSadiq

View Profile
hi
« Reply #1534 on: September 09, 2009, 10:40:48 AM »

hi my name is daawuud, im from mississippi, i work at wal mart distrubution center im trying to make a little extra money i need friend so i asking for you to help me and i will help you
T Emory

View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Hi

my name is Terry and I live in Tempe, AZ.

I stumbled on GDI thgough another site now I am looking to go further on GDI.  I have a lot to learn as yet (I hope to open an online store for my handmade jewelry) and possible sell my cook book (still in the process of writing).

I am still working on the original site that I started from - hoping everything works.  I am one of the millions of americans out of work and in one of the lowest Unemployment Benefit states in the Union.

Terry
T Emory

View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Hey Everyone,

My name is Ryan Kuchan and I'm not really new, but I been in GDI almost 3 months now with over 100+ people in my down line. Just wanted to give a quick shout out and say, "Hello!" to everyone.

Hey Ryan

what part of Arizona are you in?  I'm in Tempe.

Terry
K Doss

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

Hello all,
I'm not as far west as some of you, but I'm from Idaho.  Yes, I'm a little tater tot!  Anyway, I run a home day care 60 hours a week and make about what I would working for min wage.  It's not what you would call high paying job *lol*, but it is a rewarding job.  I'm just tired of scraping the bottom of the barrel every month, if you know what I mean.  I decided to take a chance and try something new.  I need to be more of a risk taker! I'm usually very careful about everything I do.  My husband passed away when my kids were very young, and I had no job at the time, so I learned to be wary of anything that wasn't a sure thing.  I'm taking a chance and going out of my comfort zone here, but I'm going to give it a try! 
Chat later,
Kathy
GeraldAtkins

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 13, 2009, 10:08:03 AM »

new guy here very happy with GDI,
GWilliams1

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 14, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »

Hi my name is Sunshine from St. louis and very new to the business and know the business is a great opportunity for me. but I don't know how to set up emails nor the web page, I know you say that they have the instruction but I tried and it just didn't work for me please help anyone. thanks and may God Bless You. I'm ready to make some money.  Smiley
D_Hand

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: September 15, 2009, 02:55:30 AM »

HELLO TEAM MY NAME IS DAVID HAND FROM VIRGINIA. I HAVE BEEN HERE ALMOST A WEEK AND IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT.ANY UPLINES WHO ARE READING THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME WHEN YOU CAN I NEED STEP BY STEP HELP HERE. MORE INFO WILL BE GIVEN WHEN I HAVE BEEN CONTACTED. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM MY TEAM!!

THANKS, DAVID HAND
Charles A

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 16, 2009, 04:33:16 AM »

Hi everybody!  This is the first time that I've visited the forum.    It's great to see everybody helping out each other!

Charles

Charles
RothJ

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 19, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »

Hi from Southern California! I just signed up tonight. I have to admit this is not my first time joining GDI but definitely I am here to stay this time. Before the timing just was not right for me. I am super excited to get started and start aiming for hitting those bonuses.

Have a Great Weekend All!
MJoseph1

Winners Never Quite and Quitters never Win!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1543 on: September 24, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »

Hi my name is Joseph,

I'm new to the forum but I have been with GDI for nine months. I promote GDI through another program and just today decided to also promote gdi independently, I'm an avid forum marketer and enjoy providing valuable content to forum members who are newbie or not!
ICharest

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 27, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm Ian from Defuniak Springs, FL. Glad to be a member, but I hope I can get some sales in or I won't be able to stay on when my free trial expires.  Embarrassed
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: